• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Predictions - for fun

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't have the patience to dela with an actual draft game like the Great WW or Harold or the spreadsheet prowess of AverageJoe or OBX..so this is just for shits and giggles, and if no one wants to play with me, that's fine, I play with myself all the time.

I'm not predicting who goes in what spot, I'm guessing who ends up on what team, whether that's via trade, staying put, whatever.

QB
Caleb Williams - CHIC
Jayden Daniels - NYG
Drake Maye - WASH
McCarthy - NE
Nix - Denver
Penix - Minnesota

Rattler - Vegas

RB - none in the 1st round
J. Brooks - DALL
Corum - LAC
J Wright - KC
Benson - LAR

WR -
Harrison Jr. - ARZ
Nabors - LAC
Odunze - CHIC
B. Thomas -BUFF

A. Mitchel - NE
Worthy - CAR
L. McConkey - KC

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't have the patience to dela with an actual draft game like the Great WW or Harold or the spreadsheet prowess of AverageJoe or OBX..so this is just for shits and giggles, and if no one wants to play with me, that's fine, I play with myself all the time.

I'm not predicting who goes in what spot, I'm guessing who ends up on what team, whether that's via trade, staying put, whatever.
images.jpg

That looks like a pretty good guesstimates ..... think I'd move Daniels to NE for whatever reason - no Hoodie in the mix now.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 360551

That looks like a pretty good guesstimates ..... think I'd move Daniels to NE for whatever reason - no Hoodie in the mix now.
Was tempted. I'm just banking on the new regime, with a defensive minded Jarod Mayo in the hot seat, wanting a protocol passer, not a hybrid/runner

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was tempted. I'm just banking on the new regime, with a defensive minded Jarod Mayo in the hot seat, wanting a protocol passer, not a hybrid/runner
Well, we'll find out in about 8hrs .... but you could be right on that - it'll be interesting.