• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a reminder that the Los Angeles Lakers are the defending champs

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure your cat has no idea there is a pandemic going on.
Well if she's aware that the Lakers won the title as @trojanfan12 claims then she ought to be aware of what's going on in our society in general given that I watch CNN basically every night after work.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, they had no competition the entire playoffs. Beating a heat team for the title? Lol, avoided the Clippers. It was not a great or even decent title run.

Skip is that you? :skip:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knows nothing about basketball? Lol, I’ve been playing the sport heavily for my entire life. You watch the sport and I actually play the sport. You are a wanna be.

So bc you might have played in high school or college and might be playing in a rec league or YMCA league...your opinion matters more? That's a pretty stupid take. There are a lot of fans on this site that have more realistic and better opinions than these clowns on ESPN or sports shows and a lot of them were former athletes and played in the NBA. Your opinion doesn't matter as much as the next guy...that being said, it's a shit opinion. So there's that LOL

Frustrated Skip Bayless GIF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I out of line for simply thinking Denver was actually better than tClip joint?

As were tHeat.

I wasn't a fan of my parked on the couch TV expierience, but that's a seperate issue.

Title was legit. With historical context added on.

I mean to win a title you not only need to be the better team but you need have the better coaching and sometimes the ball to bounce your way. The Clippers were the most talented team in the league...but talent doesn't win championships and only gets you so far. The Clippers now seemingly have more issues than we even thought, judging by the last 3 games I can clearly say Denver was the better team, not the more talented team though. Murray, Jokic and Porter Jr. ain't bad though.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean to win a title you not only need to be the better team but you need have the better coaching and sometimes the ball to bounce your way. The Clippers were the most talented team in the league...but talent doesn't win championships and only gets you so far. The Clippers now seemingly have more issues than we even thought, judging by the last 3 games I can clearly say Denver was the better team, not the more talented team though. Murray, Jokic and Porter Jr. ain't bad though.
D'you know Jokic is tenth alltime in career triple doubles and career playoff triple doubles.

24 and already 10th in both. Stumbled on that the other day.

Craziness.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also beat a tough Portland, Houston and Denver team.

And if Miami was so weak, they wouldn’t have beaten Milwaukee and Boston.

There were no super teams this year. That is why we are all looking forward to the playoffs following free agency last June. The gap between the top few teams in each conference was much narrower than it has been in a really long time.

That in no way invalidates the Laker title.