• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a reminder that the Los Angeles Lakers are the defending champs

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have known idiots who know nothing about basketball would discredit the Lakers.
Knows nothing about basketball? Lol, I’ve been playing the sport heavily for my entire life. You watch the sport and I actually play the sport. You are a wanna be.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I out of line for simply thinking Denver was actually better than tClip joint?

As were tHeat.

I wasn't a fan of my parked on the couch TV expierience, but that's a seperate issue.

Title was legit. With historical context added on.

Were they better?

They certainly weren’t as talented. For that reason I think the Clippers would have had a better chance of actually winning the series.

But definitely fair to ask if they were better teams.

Let’s not forget, the Nuggets were an AD buzzer beater away from potentially making a long series. And if Miami hadn’t lost Dragic and Bam, that series would have looked different too.

Lakers got some breaks to be sure, but the title is definitely legit. They were the best team in the best conference all season long.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I out of line for simply thinking Denver was actually better than tClip joint?

As were tHeat.

No, not out of line at all. The NBA went to exclusively 7 game playoff series for 2 reasons. The first, of course, was money.

But they also did so to greatly increase the likelihood that they would get the best team from each conference in the finals. In 3 game and 5 game series, 1 player getting hot, or a top player having to miss all or part of even 1 game could lead to some pretty big upsets. Then you'd end up with that team getting trounced in a later series.

As @tlance pointed out, the Clippers were definitely more talented. But the Nuggets were a better team and played together late in games while the Clippers played like individuals. In short, the Clippers got "out teamed" and outcoached in that series.

Also as tlance pointed out, the Lakers definitely got some breaks along the way. But, pretty much any team that wins a title catches breaks of some kind along the way.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• Clown
Reactions: DJ

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High Quality Reaction GIF

You believe that nonsense? People saying dumb things and making me defend the Lakers. That shit's gotta stop!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morgan is my best friend. If anyone has a problem with it then fuck you.

That said, she does not give a fuck about the Lakers. May be a Trump supporter, though.

Last weekend, my wife adopted a 3 week old kitten to give her cat a playmate.

The 3 week old kitten has apparently decided that I adopted a 3 week old kitten.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morgan is my best friend. If anyone has a problem with it then fuck you.

That said, she does not give a fuck about the Lakers. May be a Trump supporter, though.

I will probably regret asking this,

But why, exactly, do you think your cat is a Trump supporter?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will probably regret asking this,

But why, exactly, do you think your cat is a Trump supporter?

I'll probably regret responding to this, but she apparently seems to think the longer the pandemic lasts the more likely it will be that I'll stay inside my condo especially during basketball season.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll probably regret responding to this, but she apparently seems to think the longer the pandemic lasts the more likely it will be that I'll stay inside my condo especially during basketball season.

Pretty sure your cat has no idea there is a pandemic going on.

Reactions: DJ