• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon Reinstated

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Gordon to be reinstated on conditional basis
m4z3mz2ucv3zp9iazeyo.jpg

NFL
Staff

xjklztql1i4alaftocm2.jpg

Commissioner Roger Goodell notified Josh Gordon of the New England Patriots that he will be reinstated to the NFL on a conditional basis.

Effective Sunday, Gordon may rejoin the Patriots to attend meetings and engage in conditioning work and individual workouts.

Subject to appropriate progress on clinical care and other arrangements, he will be permitted to participate in team activities including practice. Because he will not have had sufficient conditioning and practice time, however, he may attend but may not play in the Patriots’ Thursday, August 22 game.

“We are all rooting for Josh to succeed, both personally and professionally,” said Goodell. “Everyone shares in that hope and will continue to support him to every extent possible. But as Josh acknowledged, ultimately his success is up to him.”

Gordon had been suspended indefinitely since December of 2018 for violations of the NFL-NFLPA Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't play tomorrow. Could play a couple of sets Thursday the 22nd against the Panthers and will probably play a little against the Giants on the 29th.

Edelman is expected back for the first real game, add Gordon and Dorsett and Harry and Meyer and this passing game is starting to look really scary. Edelman will be the smallest of the WRs at 5'11".

I'll bet my IRA that Kraft will have a live in baby sitter with Gordon for the entire year. He'll even sit in the bathroom when Josh goes #2.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't play tomorrow. Could play a couple of sets Thursday the 22nd against the Panthers and will probably play a little against the Giants on the 29th.

Edelman is expected back for the first real game, add Gordon and Dorsett and Harry and Meyer and this passing game is starting to look really scary. Edelman will be the smallest of the WRs at 5'11".

I'll bet my IRA that Kraft will have a live in baby sitter with Gordon for the entire year. He'll even sit in the bathroom when Josh goes #2.

Unless I misread the conditions of his reinstatement wrong, he can't play until the 29th.

Regardless glad to have him back and I see this Meyer kid taking snaps away from Dorsett.

RZ coverage for teams is going to be hell. All these big targets that actually go up and fight for the ball and win is going to fun to watch. Add LaCosse into that mix, who's going to stop that?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Edelman is 5' 10". Braxton Berrios is going to have to make this team with his return capabilities. I don't have any idea how we fit him. Inman not dumped yet. Good game at Detroit helped him. Good game at Nashville will confuse things even worse.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edelman is 5' 10". Braxton Berrios is going to have to make this team with his return capabilities. I don't have any idea how we fit him. Inman not dumped yet. Good game at Detroit helped him. Good game at Nashville will confuse things even worse.....

Inman, Berrios, Harris, Patterson, Davis all playing tomorrow to make the team. Unfortunately I could see them all cut.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nman, Berrios, Harris, Patterson, Davis all playing tomorrow to make the team. Unfortunately I could see them all cut.

Berrios will make the team for ST for sure. Harris can't drop another pass or he's gone. Patterson and Davis will most likely be on the PS. Inman is gone.