• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista just got punched in the face by Odor

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt that you doubt that. It's pretty obvious that you are off your rocker. If your partying experience is anywhere the same level as your baseball IQ, then it's pretty clear that you're a buffoon. I'm not gonna tell you again, deal with it. Bautista came in hard, tried to maim Odor and got dealt with. We in the streets call that a proper beatdown.

So you went from legendary party guy to street thug literally overnight? I'm not doubting that you know what a proper beatdown is as I imagine you have probably been on the receiving end of a few of these given your level of stupidity and lack of a mouth filter.

Define the word MAIM Mensa. Try to show that your IQ and shoe size don't match.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, the author says Odor "should have gained some respect for both himself and the game of baseball" for acting like a two-bit cholo. Unbelievable.

Hard slides at second are a part of baseball (or at least were before everyone starting leaking pee all over everything), punches are not.

Trying to injure a player in a slide that clearly breaks the rules is not part of baseball. If anyone is a two bit cholo it's Bitchtista.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to injure a player in a slide that clearly breaks the rules is not part of baseball. If anyone is a two bit cholo it's Bitchtista.

Hard slides have always been a part of baseball, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. I dislike Bautista, but he wasn't trying to injure Odor any more than Bush was trying to injure Bautista. It's hard baseball - clearly Odor can't handle it without returning to his cholo roots.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You too?!? You REALLY think Bautista was trying to injure Odor?!? :L:L:L

Fucking homers. Unbelievable.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard slides have always been a part of baseball, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. I dislike Bautista, but he wasn't trying to injure Odor any more than Bush was trying to injure Bautista. It's hard baseball - clearly Odor can't handle it without returning to his cholo roots.

Bullshit. It was an illegal slide and he knew it. A fastball to the ribs (which you're assuming was intentional which isn't a certainty) isn't nearly as dangerous as coming in high and hard on someone's legs. If Bautista had any balls he would've taken his beef up with the pitcher instead of trying to take aim at the smaller second baseman because he knows Bush would've put him in the hospital.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too?!? You REALLY think Bautista was trying to injure Odor?!? :L:L:L

Fucking homers. Unbelievable.

Fucking right he was. Don't give two shits what you think.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. It was an illegal slide and he knew it. A fastball to the ribs (which you're assuming was intentional which isn't a certainty) isn't nearly as dangerous as coming in high and hard on someone's legs. If Bautista had any balls he would've taken his beef up with the pitcher instead of trying to take aim at the smaller second baseman because he knows Bush would've put him in the hospital.

Serious question: how old are you?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking right he was. Don't give two shits what you think.

Odor%20slides.jpg

THIS is what it looks like to try to MAIM someone on the base paths...by going after the plant leg with their body and/or spikes. @handicappers please take notes in the hopes that this increases your impressive 2nd grade reading comprehension. @romeo212000 you don't have to give any shits, doesn't make your homeristic view on this correct.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 118873

THIS is what it looks like to try to MAIM someone on the base paths...by going after the plant leg with their body and/or spikes. @handicappers please take notes in the hopes that this increases your impressive 2nd grade reading comprehension. @romeo212000 you don't have to give any shits, doesn't make your homeristic view on this correct.

The rules have changed. Only once did I see him come down with his spikes on Aybar and I don't condone that. What part of the rules have changed do you not understand?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love this shitty argument. Illegal slide or illegally throwing at someone. A 96 mph fastball that is a mere foot from the dangers of death if it domes him vs a slide that could take out a player's knees. The fact that you are disputing intent is weak shit if you truly are a baseball fan. If you are a baseball fan for the 20 yrs you claim to be, you know good and well what that pitch was, just like you would know that it was a hard slide. Quit being a whiny bitch because this entire thing started bc your team got butthurt over a fucking bat flip.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rules have changed. Only once did I see him come down with his spikes on Aybar and I don't condone that. What part of the rules have changed do you not understand?

I'm not questioning an illegal slide here genius. Both you and Handicapped continue this bullshit narrative that Bautista was trying to fuck Odor up, which flat out is NOT true. If he truly wanted to, he would go for the knees of the plant leg as I showed you in the pics above.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this shitty argument. Illegal slide or illegally throwing at someone. A 96 mph fastball that is a mere foot from the dangers of death if it domes him vs a slide that could take out a player's knees. The fact that you are disputing intent is weak shit if you truly are a baseball fan. If you are a baseball fan for the 20 yrs you claim to be, you know good and well what that pitch was, just like you would know that it was a hard slide. Quit being a whiny bitch because this entire thing started bc your team got butthurt over a fucking bat flip.

Why would we intentional throw at him in that situation? That would've been fucking stupid when you're trying to win a game. Your arguments are bullshit.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not questioning an illegal slide here genius. Both you and Handicapped continue this bullshit narrative that Bautista was trying to fuck Odor up, which flat out is NOT true. If he truly wanted to, he would go for the knees of the plant leg as I showed you in the pics above.

He tried, and odor was too quick. He doesn't get points for failing in his attempt.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we intentional throw at him in that situation? That would've been fucking stupid when you're trying to win a game. Your arguments are bullshit.

Bc this was your last chance in the season and your team was so butthurt about the bat flip initially....your team acted as if bruised their Texas sized ego.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bc this was your last chance in the season and your team was so butthurt about the bat flip initially....your team acted as if bruised their Texas sized ego.

This is the best you can do? We're trying to win a division. Not lose games in an effort to settle some petty grudge. GTFO with that nonsense. :laugh3:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tried, and odor was too quick. He doesn't get points for failing in his attempt.

Do YOU know what a plant leg is??? Do they not teach throwing mechanics in Texas? How is it that two different people can be this fucking dense? Odor simply lifted his right leg while keeping his plant leg PLANTED while he threw. Only after Bautista slid through the base did Odor have to move his plant leg even a little bit. Bautista, at no point in his slide, was anywhere near his plant leg enough for people with half a brain to think there was intent. The only people that think that are surprisingly Texas Rangers fans. Who woulda thunk?!? :shrug:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do YOU know what a plant leg is??? Do they not teach throwing mechanics in Texas? How is it that two different people can be this fucking dense? Odor simply lifted his right leg while keeping his plant leg PLANTED while he threw. Only after Bautista slid through the base did Odor have to move his plant leg even a little bit. Bautista, at no point in his slide, was anywhere near his plant leg enough for people with half a brain to think there was intent. The only people that think that are surprisingly Texas Rangers fans. Who woulda thunk?!? :shrug:

Sure. Whatever you say, sport.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. Whatever you say, sport.

I shouldn't have to say it. Watch the video, watch the still shots...only this time, take your fucking homer glasses off and view it objectively. You think Odor threw the punch because of the slide? He threw a punch because Bautista got up and nutted up like he wanted some. I don't blame him for throwing the punch. But this mock outrage over a slide that has been happening in baseball to settle scores for 150 years is humorous and pathetic at the same time. Especially considering the dirty bitch Odor is on the base paths.