• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista just got punched in the face by Odor

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you'd like to go to sleep. You wanna go night night?
You didn't use any evidence. You used a picture, frozen in time well before the 4 ft. of flying by the bag and well after the initial aiming for the knee. I've researched the slide over and over, and he clearly hit Odor's knee, but not as much as he would have liked, cause Odor was able to professionally leap out of harm's way. Don't be silly, Bautista got KTFO for good reason. You don't try to end a man's career and not get lit up.

Here, I'll do your research for you. Once again, if he was trying to maim him, where are his spikes angled? Why isn't he aimed for Odor's LEFT leg, his plant leg? And simply lifting your right leg as you plant your left leg to throw is hardly looking to maim or end a career which your bitchass is insistent upon.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a flying fuck what emoji, rainbow, or turd you use. It doesn't matter to me. Hard to get destroyed on a thread when you are the emotional one and I'm dealing facts. You just simply bitch out of the argument constantly because you got nothing to back any of your pussy ass butthurt claims.

Wrong again, you pussy ass butthurt weirdo. I have given you fact after fact, that you do NOT ever go for a man's knee in the heat of baseball battle.....and if you do, you get lit up. That's a fact. Put that in your bong, hippie.

Take your loss and your ball and go home.....cause dems tha facts..... Deal with it.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again, you pussy ass butthurt weirdo. I have given you fact after fact, that you do NOT ever go for a man's knee in the heat of baseball battle.....and if you do, you get lit up. That's a fact. Put that in your bong, hippie.

Take your loss and your ball and go home.....cause dems tha facts..... Deal with it.

Do you know what facts are? You DO realize that just because shit somehow escapes your piehole doesn't make it fact, right? Do you know that baseball players have been sliding into middle infielders for almost 150 years with the intent to upend them?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here, I'll do your research for you. Once again, if he was trying to maim him, where are his spikes angled? Why isn't he aimed for Odor's LEFT leg, his plant leg? And simply lifting your right leg as you plant your left leg to throw is hardly looking to maim or end a career which your bitchass is insistent upon.

His plant leg was masterfully moved out of harm's way. His spikes don't need to "be up" for a slider to damage an infielders KNEE in a collision that wasn't executed to perfection. Odor just happened to be better at professionally jumping out of harm's way than Bautista was at ending a mans' career. Thems the breaks.
Don't be a bitchass and post still frames of the slide well after the initial contact to the knee. It's bush league and I won't stand for it.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His plant leg was masterfully moved out of harm's way. His spikes don't need to "be up" for a slider to damage an infielders KNEE in a collision that wasn't executed to perfection. Odor just happened to be better at professionally jumping out of harm's way than Bautista was at ending a mans' career. Thems the breaks.
Don't be a bitchass and post still frames of the slide well after the initial contact to the knee. It's bush league and I won't stand for it.

:clap:

The Texas education system at work people. A video and a stillshot and critical thinking is still absent. There is no defending that level of stupidity.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Texas education system at work people. A video and a stillshot and critical thinking is still absent. There is no defending that level of stupidity.

There you have it folks, proof that LA brings out the Derp in Herpa Derp. All the videos I've watched show that Odor's knee gets hit during the slide, but not as much as Bautista wanted.....and somehow this clown faults Odor for that. Look, Odor probably sensed what was about to happen and he strategically jumped at such an angle that prevented him from getting his young and promising career ended. You are one level of stupid higher than most.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's no doubt embarrassing some of the good, knowledgeable Texas fans more & more with each post....

The poor misinformed fella.

I almost feel sorry for the dude.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you have it folks, proof that LA brings out the Derp in Herpa Derp. All the videos I've watched show that Odor's knee gets hit during the slide, but not as much as Bautista wanted.....and somehow this clown faults Odor for that. Look, Odor probably sensed what was about to happen and he strategically jumped at such an angle that prevented him from getting his young and promising career ended. You are one level of stupid higher than most.

So far, you have given "he started it" and now it's "I know you are but what am I" defense. You must have been the big dog in rhetorical discourse classes.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, you have given "he started it" and now it's "I know you are but what am I" defense. You must have been the big dog in rhetorical discourse classes.

just following your lead, there short bus. You must have been a big hit at the junior college parties.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:

Nope, but nice try.....and don't try flattering yourself. Those others were far superior than you.

It's just MA. You 2 share the same lame schtick.

:dhd:

lol, you don't even know half of those screen names. If you did, you would know they are all me.

My schtick is far superior to the suck ass crybaby one you got going. get to steppin' lame-o

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt that. And is a Delt something you can cure with penicillin? For your sake, I hope so.

I highly doubt that you doubt that. It's pretty obvious that you are off your rocker. If your partying experience is anywhere the same level as your baseball IQ, then it's pretty clear that you're a buffoon. I'm not gonna tell you again, deal with it. Bautista came in hard, tried to maim Odor and got dealt with. We in the streets call that a proper beatdown.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't blame the Texas Education system on Handi, he's a special kind of stupid.