• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista just got punched in the face by Odor

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking dolt you are. You have no idea what a plant leg is. But I laughed at your big ending. It begs the question. Or else what Handicapped?

Like I said earlier.....some people just felt the need to chime in and turn this already stupid thread, into an even more stupid trump rally type of thing.

Bizarre to say the least.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now the unhinged twat thinks he's accomplishing something special by rainbow & bullshit tagging some of our posts.

hey @handicappers bring more rainbows, sweetheart....I love them...they're actually good luck...but you probably think it's something derogatory.....don'tcha?

:dhd:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now the unhinged twat thinks he's accomplishing something special by rainbow & bullshit tagging some of our posts.

hey @handicappers bring more rainbows, sweetheart....I love them...they're actually good luck...but you probably think it's something derogatory.....don'tcha?

:dhd:

I could care less, just giving you back exactly what you've given me. You started it cause you turned into a twat waffle.

For every one you give, you'll get em back, sissy.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less, just giving you back exactly what you've given me. You started it cause you turned into a twat waffle.

I gave you a few chillouts....but you decided to go whackobird instead.
Just giving you what you deserved...and it sounds like you might be in need of a timeout.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again, queefie. You are the dolt. You don't even know what a hard slide is with intent to maim. It was obvious to the baseball world what he was trying to do, but it seems that you are a special kind of stoopid.

Aren't you tired of getting embarrassed and owned on this thread. I suggest you take your special kind of doltness elsewhere, if you know what's good for you.

View attachment 118720

Just a small sample size of how full of shit you truly are. Intent to maim shouldn't be thwarted by simply lifting one's leg off the ground. Not very "career ending". But please, continue to make a Texas sized deal out of a Rhode Island sized issue. It suits you well. They must makes bitches bigger in Texas because you are living up to it.

Bautista%20Slide%20on%20Odor.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just giving you what you deserved...and it sounds like you might be in need of a timeout.

So I deserve for you to go on a rainbow/turd rampage? hahahaha, who are you? the judge and jury? I can do it all day, cupcake. You get what you deserve, as well. Take your "timeout" and shove it up your sandy vag hole.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really busted out the "he started it" line. What a thin skinned bitch you are.

Yoga, I take it back. Hardcore OG Kush or New Spirit OG would knock him the fuck out and at this point, I would prefer it for him.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I deserve for you to go on a rainbow/turd rampage? hahahaha, who are you? the judge and jury? I can do it all day, cupcake. You get what you deserve, as well. Take your "timeout" and shove it up your sandy vag hole.

I gave you a few chillouts...but you decided to go whackobird instead....hence the return tags.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a small sample size of how full of shit you truly are. Intent to maim shouldn't be thwarted by simply lifting one's leg off the ground. Not very "career ending". But please, continue to make a Texas sized deal out of a Rhode Island sized issue. It suits you well. They must makes bitches bigger in Texas because you are living up to it.

View attachment 118727

Glad to see that you froze the image well before he went flying past the bag and after he was aiming to maim.

At the end of the day, if you go in hard like that, don't be surprised when a tougher and stronger player decides to punch you in the melon.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really busted out the "he started it" line. What a thin skinned bitch you are.

Yoga, I take it back. Hardcore OG Kush or New Spirit OG would knock him the fuck out and at this point, I would prefer it for him.

Hey, you fags want to resort to rainbows and turds, then don't be pussin' out when you get em' back. Sounds like YOU are the thin skinned bitch. Once you got thoroughly destroyed in this thread, you went all limp like your BFF.

New Spirit OG ain't shit. Texas OG is what knocks people the fuck out.

WORD

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odor is a Mexican with a track record for dirty play, but he gets pissed when he takes a hard slide.

It's hard to call him a bitch, because he did rock Bautista, but he's clearly a hypocrite when it comes to slides into 2nd.

I've seen a few posters in this thread suggest Bautista was trying to end Odor's career. That's some high level, melodramatic pee leaking right there.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see that you froze the image well before he went flying past the bag and after he was aiming to maim.

At the end of the day, if you go in hard like that, don't be surprised when a tougher and stronger player decides to punch you in the melon.

Are you aware of a way that a player can change the angle of his slide 45-60 degrees after having left his feet? Are you insinuating that Bautista is superhuman?

But now that I used evidence to support my claims that you are full of shit, you want to dance it back by trying to change the subject and deflect focus onto the punch, which hasn't been a part of our convo until you try to bully it's way in? Very bitchy of you and I expect nothing less. Go to sleep.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odor is a Mexican with a track record for dirty play, but he gets pissed when he takes a hard slide.

It's hard to call him a bitch, because he did rock Bautista, but he's clearly a hypocrite when it comes to slides into 2nd.

I've seen a few posters in this thread suggest Bautista was trying to end Odor's career. That's some high level, melodramatic pee leaking right there.

lol, he's a dirty Venezuelan, not a dirty Mexican.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you fags want to resort to rainbows and turds, then don't be pussin' out when you get em' back. Sounds like YOU are the thin skinned bitch. Once you got thoroughly destroyed in this thread, you went all limp like your BFF.

New Spirit OG ain't shit. Texas OG is what knocks people the fuck out.

WORD

I don't give a flying fuck what emoji, rainbow, or turd you use. It doesn't matter to me. Hard to get destroyed on a thread when you are the emotional one and I'm dealing facts. You just simply bitch out of the argument constantly because you got nothing to back any of your pussy ass butthurt claims.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you aware of a way that a player can change the angle of his slide 45-60 degrees after having left his feet? Are you insinuating that Bautista is superhuman?

But now that I used evidence to support my claims that you are full of shit, you want to dance it back by trying to change the subject and deflect focus onto the punch, which hasn't been a part of our convo until you try to bully it's way in? Very bitchy of you and I expect nothing less. Go to sleep.

Maybe you'd like to go to sleep. You wanna go night night?
You didn't use any evidence. You used a picture, frozen in time well before the 4 ft. of flying by the bag and well after the initial aiming for the knee. I've researched the slide over and over, and he clearly hit Odor's knee, but not as much as he would have liked, cause Odor was able to professionally leap out of harm's way. Don't be silly, Bautista got KTFO for good reason. You don't try to end a man's career and not get lit up.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy Crap WTF are you doing up in the wee hrs? Insomnia?

Need some Blue dream, or GSC?

:lol:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you'd like to go to sleep. You wanna go night night?
You didn't use any evidence. You used a picture, frozen in time well before the 4 ft. of flying by the bag and well after the initial aiming for the knee. I've researched the slide over and over, and he clearly hit Odor's knee, but not as much as he would have liked, cause Odor was able to professionally leap out of harm's way. Don't be silly, Bautista got KTFO for good reason. You don't try to end a man's career and not get lit up.

You did research? Support your bullshit claim or STFU. And what is a professional leap as opposed to an unprofessional leap? Riddle me that.