• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista just got punched in the face by Odor

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like act like a 12 year so I question you have no a job. You stated you told someone to go to bed for school on these forums, I I have proof you didn't. You're the same as Handi, your comebacks are trying to use something just said to you. You have no originality.
I do act like I'm 12 and I have a very good job. :kermit:

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In tonight's game one of the astros slid into odor very similar to Bautista. He leaped over him and completed the double play. Funny no confrontation from Odor. Either doesn't want more suspension games or not near as bad blood as bat flipping Bautista

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In tonight's game one of the astros slid into odor very similar to Bautista. He leaped over him and completed the double play. Funny no confrontation from Odor. Either doesn't want more suspension games or not near as bad blood as bat flipping Bautista

If you don't slide in to his knees with intent to maim or disfigure......then all is good. Rangers know how to complete a double play.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He didn't slide late, or high, or past the bag. It was a clean slide. Also, the player didn't get up like he wanted a piece of Odor with some fake tough guy bullshit. He got up and walked back to the dugout.