• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista just got punched in the face by Odor

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I have plenty, just none for a whiney bitch.

You have no response to the fact that the double play was awarded because it was deemed a dirty slide. The type of slide that rule was put in place to eliminate from the game of baseball. Keep hurling school yard insults though. That's really proving me wrong. You've already called me a woman. What's next? Saying I have cooties?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no response to the fact that the double play was awarded because it was deemed a dirty slide.

Honestly, my response is that it's now deemed an illegal slide because pussies like yourself and the rest of your whiney ass generation leaked pee because baseball was apparently too rough for your cooters.

I swear to God, you can't be from Texas.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, lady, I'm not the one pissing and moaning about a hard slide the likes of which have been going on since baseball began.

Ooohhhh burn, you called me a woman again. You are so clever. You were clearly the captain of your college... errr high school debate team.

The slide was ruled dirty by MLB. What fucking part of that does your pea brain not understand? You know this is true. You know this is exactly the kind of slide MLB has deemed dangerous and is elimination from baseball, and because you know this, you know you have jack shit to argue with and now all you've got are school yard insults. So stfu and walk away.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, my response is that it's now deemed an illegal slide because pussies like yourself and the rest of your whiney ass generation leaked pee because baseball was apparently too rough for your cooters.

I swear to God, you can't be from Texas.

Oh wow. More school yard insults. You are so intelligent and clever. Do you really think I had anything to do with the rule change? You got some internal anger issues you need to work on and it's not with me, sport. Seek help.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The slide was ruled dirty by MLB. What fucking part of that does your pea brain not understand? You know this is true. You know this is exactly the kind of slide MLB has deemed dangerous and is elimination from baseball, and because you know this, you know you have jack shit to argue with and now all you've got are school yard insults. So stfu and walk away.

It's because of pussies such as yourself that a hard slide is now called "dirty" and "illegal." It's been a good, hard slide for generations until faggots like you came along.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow. More school yard insults. You are so intelligent and clever. Do you really think I had anything to do with the rule change? You got some internal anger issues you need to work on and it's not with me, sport. Seek help.

I'm not angry at all. Perfectly calm. I just think you're really feminine.

"he coulda hurt my Odor!"

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because of pussies such as yourself that a hard slide is now called "dirty" and "illegal." It's been a good, hard slide for generations until faggots like you came along.

LMFAO!!! Here comes the meltdown. Buddy, I know the world is changing, but you can't take it out on random people. You need to seek help for these issues. Professional help.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not angry at all. Perfectly calm. I just think you're really feminine.

"he coulda hurt my Odor!"

See. You can't argue facts so you persist with childish insults. Keep going! You're doing great!!!

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely no fan of Bautista, nor did I care who won that game as I had no dog in the fight....
But my goodness... the absolute fucktardery displayed in here blindly supporting Odor is just way beyond dumb and unbelievable.
Are people really this willfully myopic?...or is it some innate sickness they have no control over??

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
errr derpa derp.....you leak pee and aren't from Texas

drops mic derp

leak some more pee herpa

derp

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely no fan of Bautista, nor did I care who won that game as I had no dog in the fight....
But my goodness... the absolute fucktardery displayed in here blindly supporting Odor is just way beyond dumb and unbelievable.
Are people really this willfully myopic?...or is it some innate sickness they have no control over??

Somehow, the only ones feeling that Bautista's slide was so dirty are Rangers fans, but everyone else is stupid.