• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista just got punched in the face by Odor

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
errr you leak pee pee bunch of fags en sech, you are a woman leakin pee pee

fart burp blah

Look, seriously....every knowledgeable baseball fan in America saw the attempted maiming that Bautista tried to initiate on Odor........but he failed. Odor was too quick and too professional to take that shit, so he finished the Double Play then politely knocked Bautista the fuck out....night night.....see ya later......get on the plane and take your bitch ass coach with you.

Stroman leaks pee pee

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely no fan of Bautista, nor did I care who won that game as I had no dog in the fight....
But my goodness... the absolute fucktardery displayed in here blindly supporting Odor is just way beyond dumb and unbelievable.
Are people really this willfully myopic?...or is it some innate sickness they have no control over??

Odor is a pest but he's one of those guys that you really love on your team and really hate on the opposing team.

That said, the Rangers' plunking of Bautista was deserved from the over the top showboating he did in the ALDS last year. I'm not worried that he pimped the homerun or stared it down, but when you javelin toss the bat at the opposing dugout, retribution will be had. The Rangers should have done it in the first game and gotten it out of the way.

The slide afterwards was a hard slide and the kind that the game is trying to get rid of. It's also the kind of slide that usually results in a yelling and shoving match between the runner and fielders. Bautista was talking shit they got into it and Odor threw a fist. Next time maybe Bautista won't be so anxious to get into it with anyone.

I think Bautista should get fined and maybe suspended a game or 2 for the slide.
Odor will obviously get a heavy fine and suspension and I'm sure a few others will out of that rumble.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
errr you leak pee pee bunch of fags en sech, you are a woman leakin pee pee

fart burp blah

Look, seriously....every knowledgeable baseball fan in America saw the attempted maiming that Bautista tried to initiate on Odor........but he failed. Odor was too quick and too professional to take that shit, so he finished the Double Play then politely knocked Bautista the fuck out....night night.....see ya later......get on the plane and take your bitch ass coach with you.

Stroman leaks pee pee

:pound:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow, the only ones feeling that Bautista's slide was so dirty are Rangers fans, but everyone else is stupid.

Except for former baseball players Dallas Braden and Alex Cora. But what would they know?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odor is a pest but he's one of those guys that you really love on your team and really hate on the opposing team.

That said, the Rangers' plunking of Bautista was deserved from the over the top showboating he did in the ALDS last year. I'm not worried that he pimped the homerun or stared it down, but when you javelin toss the bat at the opposing dugout, retribution will be had. The Rangers should have done it in the first game and gotten it out of the way.

The slide afterwards was a hard slide and the kind that the game is trying to get rid of. It's also the kind of slide that usually results in a yelling and shoving match between the runner and fielders. Bautista was talking shit they got into it and Odor threw a fist. Next time maybe Bautista won't be so anxious to get into it with anyone.

I think Bautista should get fined and maybe suspended a game or 2 for the slide.
Odor will obviously get a heavy fine and suspension and I'm sure a few others will out of that rumble.

Seriously??

More lame homerism??

C'mon Man!

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously??

More lame homerism??

C'mon Man!

Homerism? That's just the facts of what happened.

Bautista had it coming. He got beaned. Then he sought retribution on the bases which pissed off Odor. Bautista clearly wasn't ready to fight and got smoked.

End of story.

There will be plenty of fines and suspensions to be had by all.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for former baseball players Dallas Braden and Alex Cora. But what would they know?

Yoga has nothing to say about this which clearly proved the post I addressed to be blatantly wrong, so he'll just give me a "bullshit". That's cute.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bautista had it coming. He got beaned. Then he sought retribution on the bases which pissed off Odor. Bautista clearly wasn't ready to fight and got smoked.

End of story.

dude...get over yourself w/ those silly platitudes already.

sheeeesh

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. Dallas Braden and Alex Cora. Couple of big, influential names right there, hoss. I wonder what Pat Listach's opinion of the slide is?

Last edited:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW a whole 2 out of dozens or more who believe it was wrong....awesome.

Congrats.

:tsk:

The statement was only homer ranger fans think it was dirty. Well I just posted two examples of impartial former baseball players who called the slide dirty. The claim was total bullshit. I'm not going to sit here and give you every example of impartial people who saw the slide as dirty. The point is, that post was proven to be bullshit. Suck on it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

End of story.

That sounds like a reasonable summary of the situation to me.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Dallas Braden and Alex Cora. Couple of big, influential names right there, hoss. I wonder what Pat Listach's opinion of the slid is?

Their opinion sure as fuck carries more weight than yours or anyone else on here, now doesn't it?