• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista just got punched in the face by Odor

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure...and I believe each case is judged exclusive from the next taking into consideration for precedent etc...and MLB has a wide criteria in that regard. Also not sure what's been written into his contract agreement, or if there've been added clauses.

No way this has any bearing on his legal status.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing:
Why isn't anyone calling out Beltre for that lame, slow, weak ass low lob he nonchalantly tossed to Odor in the 1st place??

If he rushes that ground ball and zips it to 2nd, it beats Bautista in more than enough time...and Odor would've stepped off and turned the DP instead of just missing his head and then relaying it wildly to 1st.

The whole thing has way more moveable parts instead of just the stupid brawl.

:2cents:

Last edited:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the moral high ground Rangers fans are trying to take.

"If you ever have a dirty slide, I have no respect for you and you should be punched."

Just in case Rangers fans hadn't noticed, every team has had a player that made a dirty slide at some point in their team's franchises. You guys are acting like he punched a baby, or did something so incredibly awful that no else has or could do the same thing
Exhibit A: Rougned fucking Odor

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing:
Why isn't anyone calling out Beltre for that lame, slow, weak ass low lob he nonchalantly tossed to Odor in the 1st place??

If he rushes that ground ball and zips it to 2nd, it beats Bautista in more than enough time...and Odor would've stepped off and turned the DP instead of just missing his head and then relaying it wildly to 1st.

The whole thing has way more moveable parts instead of the stupid brawl.

:2cents:
Odor has trouble catching easily-catchable balls. Exhibit B:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, I hope not. Not his fault his jackass of a manager put him in that position.

Why are you so convinced the manager called the pitch? Considering the situation it would've been pretty stupid over a dumb grudge. I think Bush either did it on his own or simply let one get away. He is new to pitching after all.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we noticed that last night and several mentioned it.

He owes Beltre a gigantic thank you for keeping him on his feet (his legs were totally gone) and for saving him a more severe ass-kicking at the bottom of the scrum, where anything goes.
Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread. Just cant understand how anyone would think that punch didn't even "wobble" him. Hell, how many vids are there where ppl get KOed by a bitch-slap to the face? Just doesn't take much for some ppl to drop as you already know from all of those ppl Mike Tyson KOed. Those guys are pussies! lol

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exhibit A: Rougned fucking Odor

Dude, nobody is trying to make Odor out to be a saint, but everyone should love him for rocking one of the biggest dbags in the history of sports, even on the international level.

Bautista=pussy

That's really the end of the story.

The biggest offensive star the Blue Jays have had since Carlos Delgado is also one of the biggest bitches in the Majors.

It's ok, though, the Braves are terrible, and there's not one guy on the team that I'd want to have my back in a fight, but I still love em.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo wins easily. Canadians can't fight and are soft. Too much French in them.

Although he already stated he's "not a fighter"...my $$$ would still be on triple B.

Those are the ones ya gotta watch out for. Not the ones that brag or boast.

:D

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although he already stated he's "not a fighter"...my $$$ would still be on triple B.

Those are ones ya gotta watch out for.

We can settle this bitch in @handicappers octagon of pain! Ima need a few days to get down to fighting weight though. :D

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those are the ones ya gotta watch out for. Not the ones that brag or boast.

I don't know, boxers and MMA fighters all seem to be pretty cocky.