• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista just got punched in the face by Odor

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was intentional, it was a really stupid time to do so.

Put the tying run on 1st, one out and the middle of the order coming up.

Which is exactly what Jeff Banister said in the post-game interview.

Also, did any of you guys notice that John Gibbons was drunk in his post-game?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is exactly what Jeff Banister said in the post-game interview.

Also, did any of you guys notice that John Gibbons was drunk in his post-game?

He said something about drinking in the clubhouse after being ejected.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really a fan of throwing at guys to make a point anyways, but why are people so sure he threw at him? Considering the situation with the game on the line that would've been dumb. That said, putting a fastball in someone's ribs isn't on the same level as hunting someone's knees. Also, if Bautista thought Bush hit him intentionally, why not got after bush? Oh yeah, because going after a guy you've got 5 inches and 30 pounds on looks like an easier target. How's that for a bitch move? Guess he was wrong on that one.

If any other batter I would agree with you... considering who was the batter I am confident it was intentional and no manager is going to come out and say it was.

I do not like Bautista at all... got what he deserved with fast ball in the ribs, but Rangers should have hit him with very first at bat of the year not waiting for the very last one. And if Bautista had a problem with that, he should have charged the mound.

IMO a lot of bitch moves all around.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any other batter I would agree with you... considering who was the batter I am confident it was intentional and no manager is going to come out and say it was.

I do not like Bautista at all... got what he deserved with fast ball in the ribs, but Rangers should have hit him with very first at bat of the year not waiting for the very last one. And if Bautista had a problem with that, he should have charged the mound.

Nobody comes out of this particularly well. Well, maybe Odor. That punch will live forever.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said something about drinking in the clubhouse after being ejected.

So he's ejected and then a fight breaks out and he comes back onto the field drunk? MLB should have fun with that. No wonder he was saying all that stupid shit in the post game interview

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rewatched this thing like 10x. It's funny every time.

A couple things I took out of it:

1. Guys around the league are going to think twice about charging up Rougie, because Odor isn't scared to throw down.

2. The Jays-Rangers unlikely rivalry is really shaping up to be a good one.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why, it was his last AB last year that Bautista was a bitch, so Texas returned the favor. :suds:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rewatched this thing like 10x. It's funny every time.

A couple things I took out of it:

1. Guys around the league are going to think twice about charging up Rougie, because Odor isn't scared to throw down.

2. The Jays-Rangers unlikely rivalry is really shaping up to be a good one.

Seriously??

C'mon Now.

• If you think that stunt is gonna prevent other rangers' opponents from going hard into 2nd base when/if the time arrives,simply because he happens to be there..or due to some alleged fear..(which is what some of you are implying)..you're only fooling yourselves. If he's gonna have issues and wants to slug his way out of mlb, then that's on him....maybe he'll think twice unless he plans on spending the rest of his career in Japan or back in the minors, because he's basically put himself under a microscope now.

• Jays still won the season series.....which in reality is more important when you get down to it.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously??

C'mon Now.

• If you think that stunt is gonna prevent other rangers' opponents from going hard into 2nd base when/if the time arrives,simply because he happens to be there..or due to some alleged fear..(which is what some of you are implying)..you're only fooling yourselves. If he's gonna have issues and wants to slug his way out of mlb, then that's on him....maybe he'll think twice unless he plans on spending the rest of his career in Japan or back in the minors, because he's basically put himself under a microscope now.

• Jays still won the season series.....which in reality is more important when you get down to it.

No, it's not gonna prevent anyone from sliding in hard, but it will make them think twice before they bow up and get in his face.

Yes Toronto won the series due to the sweep up in Toronto. That doesn't matter just a ton. The win put Texas back in front in the AL West

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
596059.jpg

Dude looks like a Mexican Amish guy with big ears and a lazy eye.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's not gonna prevent anyone from sliding in hard, but it will make them think twice before they bow up and get in his face.

Yes Toronto won the series due to the sweep up in Toronto. That doesn't matter just a ton. The win put Texas back in front in the AL West

•meh..if he's gonna be a hot head, then some players will exploit it....and there many other ways to do it other than getting in his face after a slide.

•I meant that as a possible tie breaker between the 2 teams should they meet in the post season.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
•meh..if he's gonna be a hot head, then some players will exploit it....and there many other ways to do it other than getting in his face after a slide.

•I meant that as a possible tie breaker between the 2 teams should they meet in the post season.

That'd be amusing. They have identical records at the end of the season and qualify for the 2nd wild card, but Texas would be out based on the season series.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that "beard" or whatever that is he's growing out of his face makes him look more like he's middle eastern.

(not that there's anything wrong with that)
:dhd:

That's Dallas Keuchel, for sure.

31815.png

Looks like he's one more shitty start away from a move-to-Iraq-and-join-ISIS meltdown.