• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. That's the one. Been here 3 weeks now too and is the first time we've heard any kind of game plan. Just trying to fix a few things and get him back home to physical therapy, but they said he'll be gone anywhere from next month to 8 months because he's not a transplant candidate.

Well best wishes to him. I believe they have some of the best doctors anywhere, and all the folks in that hospital, from the many nurses to the staff in the cafeteria were friendly and top notch. They have changed somewhat since then I think, with the Scott White merger, but I'd think the people there are still the same.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that article is pure garbage, and that writer is a poke homer hack.

Uh, it's the OU student newspaper. Unlike most of your fanbase the author is an alum.

FWIW, I give him credit-it took courage to write that. It's just a college newspaper but we haven't seen anything close to this from the Baylor/Waco media.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, it's the OU student newspaper. Unlike most of your fanbase the author is an alum.

FWIW, I give him credit-it took courage to write that. It's just a college newspaper but we haven't seen anything close to this from the Baylor/Waco media.

Thought it was the TW article. Nonetheless, Joe Castiglione just smacked him down.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the chick call him a ***** or some shit like that? I'd have punched that bitch in the face, too.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to know you're man enough to admit it. Your screen name is based on a known cheater who ruined peoples lives. Pussy.

giphy.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. That's the one. Been here 3 weeks now too and is the first time we've heard any kind of game plan. Just trying to fix a few things and get him back home to physical therapy, but they said he'll be gone anywhere from next month to 8 months because he's not a transplant candidate.

damn b_dub...sorry to hear that.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to know you're man enough to admit it. Your screen name is based on a known cheater who ruined peoples lives. Pussy.

Yeah but winning is the only objective, sooner fans of all people should appreciate that. We can now add Dede Westbrook to this convo.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the chick call him a ***** or some shit like that? I'd have punched that bitch in the face, too.

And pushed him, and slapped him. Look. The guy deserves to be punished. You just can't let that fly, and Bob put it pretty well when he said that he doesn't tolerate violence regardless whether it's against a man or woman. His punishment was fair considering the circumstances, and he served his time. Since then he's been a 3.0+ student. My problem has always been with the idiots out there that ignore the fact that the assaulted him first multiple times before he retaliated on reflex. I don't give a shit how small she was or that she has a gash instead of a dick. She physically assaulted him by the definition of the law twice and received no formal punishment in spite of having out standing warrants. The law is supposed to work both ways. If you're going to bitch about what you perceive to be a light punishment for Mixon, you need to have some integrity and objectivity about the situation. I don't fucking care what you got between your legs. Keep your fucking hands to yourself or don't be surprised when someone puts theirs on you in return.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always thought Mixon went too far.
Believe that Stoops handled it well.

Best of luck to Joe.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see all sides were in a mad dash for maximum high ground and truthiness. As for the actual topic- this has already happened, and honestly much worse has happened. Ray Rice, Mixon is not.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair he may have started it by calling her gay friend a fag. Also the perception is probably different if it's two guys but he shattered her eye socket. Teenagers do stupid shit and there is no way anyone can justify the word he was allegedly called but he punched her so hard she needed reconstructive surgery on her face and is probably lucky the surgeon saved her eye.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair he may have started it by calling her gay friend a fag. Also the perception is probably different if it's two guys but he shattered her eye socket. Teenagers do stupid shit and there is no way anyone can justify the word he was allegedly called but he punched her so hard she needed reconstructive surgery on her face and is probably lucky the surgeon saved her eye.

Hmmm, guess she'll think twice before throwing out racial slurs or spitting on someone. Does she wear a patch, now?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see all sides were in a mad dash for maximum high ground and truthiness. As for the actual topic- this has already happened, and honestly much worse has happened. Ray Rice, Mixon is not.

Go watch the video posted in the Oklahoman. I just watched it. Those saying she instigated it should watch the video.

What an embarrassment of a human being. He will be lucky to get drafted with this video out.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go watch the video posted in the Oklahoman. I just watched it. Those saying she instigated it should watch the video.

What an embarrassment of a human being. He will be lucky to get drafted with this video out.

Does the video show that meth'd out dike spitting on Mixon and calling him a ***** right before she put her hands on him?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the video show that meth'd out dike spitting on Mixon and calling him a ***** right before she put her hands on him?
Watch the video and you will see, the 'spitting incident' never happens. How OU allowed this kid to stay in school blows my mind.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just watched it. Exactly what I said happened happened. She called him over. She's clearly talking shit the whole time. He decides "fuck this I'm out". She says something to him that clearly got his attention, he turned back and she put her hands on him first. What he did next could barely be called a lunge. He kept his hands at his side. At least a half second passed and she made a decision to slap him. (Second time she put her hands on him). Then he one timed her as a reflex and left.

So let's recap:

She escalated the situation by calling him over to talk shit.

He made a move to leave.

She escalated the situation again by saying something that clearly got his attention. (Supposedly called him a racial slur)

She shoved him. (Physical assault.)

He did not touch her. He kept his hands down. He made a "lunge" in the loosest sense of the word.

She hauled off and slapped him (Physical assault #2)

He reflexively hit her on instinct. (Aggravated assault at worst)

He left.

So did Mixon deserve reprimand? Absolutely. Did she? You better fucking believe it. She received no formal punishment from the school for escalating the situation twice and then assaulting him twice. Additionally, she had warrants that she was not held accountable for at the time. So, exactly what we've been saying all along is true. He deserved to be punished. His punishment was sir. Especially in light of the fact that she received no formal
Punishment. Beyond that, I give absolutely zero fucks what you think. Those are the facts. There is a reason her attorneys did not want this video released and this is why. It shows her continuously escalating the situation. It shows him trying to leave, and it shows her physically assaulting him twice.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the video and you will see, the 'spitting incident' never happens. How OU allowed this kid to stay in school blows my mind.

LMAO....what are you da' spittin' expert. How big do you think people spit? Are you expecting to see a big ol' glob of slobber the size of a tomato?