• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is OU fans glass house. Now go on and keep defending Mixon, that girl deserved it.

Go fuck yourself, whorns trash. He was sentenced and punished. Nobody tried to cover anything up. Go on and suck a Dick.

2016-08-24_Dildo_Protest_Emmanuel.Briseno224.jpg

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself, whorns trash. He was sentenced and punished. Nobody tried to cover anything up. Go on and suck a Dick.

2016-08-24_Dildo_Protest_Emmanuel.Briseno224.jpg

Don't get so mad, just own it. Who knows, Tom Herman might run a dirty program like OU does and I will also be living in a glass house. Until then, enjoy Mixon, and I'm sorry the NCAA didn't allow DGB to suit up for you guys.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get so mad, just own it. Who knows, Tom Herman might run a dirty program like OU does and I will also be living in a glass house. Until then, enjoy Mixon, and I'm sorry the NCAA didn't allow DGB to suit up for you guys.

Fuck you and your bull shit troll posts. You're complete trash, and you know it. Welcome to my block list you little punk ass. I'm tired of seeing your obvious trolling shit because you simply can't stand that Oklahoma is the better program. Enjoy that.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of hate in here, loads and loads of hate....

giphy.gif

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sane OU fan condones Mixon hitting the girl. Period. The issue some people have (both OU fans and OU haters) is there was zero proportionality in how the DA handled the case. Mixon's punishment was public and will be extended when he likely has to write a check to the girl. Fine....nothing wrong with that. But (and it is a reasonable "but") she was a drug offender who had two outstanding warrants for Failure to Appear at the time she called a black man a ni66er then spit on him which resulted in her getting hit. Somewhere in there the DA lost his bearings because the DA said publicly that if it had been a man who was hit there would not have been a charge. (Remember the DA is a politician who has to satisfy a liberal constituency in Cleveland County). But it was woman who got hit and (justifiably) there was a charge filed. In the meantime, the female drug offender with two outstanding warrants and a penchant for racism and spitting on strangers suffered zero penalty from the law. She wasn't even arrested for the outstanding warrants. Double standard? Yes. OK to hit a woman? No. All anyone is saying is she should have had some degree of penalty for her behavior too. You can bet any of us would at least have been arrested for the outstanding warrants. That's all any sane OU fan is pointing out.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you and your bull shit troll posts. You're complete trash, and you know it. Welcome to my block list you little punk ass. I'm tired of seeing your obvious trolling shit because you simply can't stand that Oklahoma is the better program. Enjoy that.

Truth hurts

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sane OU fan condones Mixon hitting the girl. Period. The issue some people have (both OU fans and OU haters) is there was zero proportionality in how the DA handled the case. Mixon's punishment was public and will be extended when he likely has to write a check to the girl. Fine....nothing wrong with that. But (and it is a reasonable "but") she was a drug offender who had two outstanding warrants for Failure to Appear at the time she called a black man a ni66er then spit on him which resulted in her getting hit. Somewhere in there the DA lost his bearings because the DA said publicly that if it had been a man who was hit there would not have been a charge. (Remember the DA is a politician who has to satisfy a liberal constituency in Cleveland County). But it was woman who got hit and (justifiably) there was a charge filed. In the meantime, the female drug offender with two outstanding warrants and a penchant for racism and spitting on strangers suffered zero penalty from the law. She wasn't even arrested for the outstanding warrants. Double standard? Yes. OK to hit a woman? No. All anyone is saying is she should have had some degree of penalty for her behavior too. You can bet any of us would at least have been arrested for the outstanding warrants. That's all any sane OU fan is pointing out.

It is priceless listening to OU fans talk in absolutes. Yet on a video with NO SOUND, they hear her call him the n word. :L OU fans continue to talk about her spitting him him, yet the media, who actually watched the video, none of them say anything about it.

And the 'drug offender' was charged with marijuana possession, which is as common as a DUI now a days. And my guess is -- she wasn't arrested, because she had to undergo 9 hours of surgery to repair the broken bones in her face. But as Mixon's lawyer said -- the 6'1" 209 lbs Mixon felt threatened by the 5' 100 lb girl. :L

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is priceless listening to OU fans talk in absolutes. Yet on a video with NO SOUND, they hear her call him the n word. :L OU fans continue to talk about her spitting him him, yet the media, who actually watched the video, none of them say anything about it.

And the 'drug offender' was charged with marijuana possession, which is as common as a DUI now a days. And my guess is -- she wasn't arrested, because she had to undergo 9 hours of surgery to repair the broken bones in her face. But as Mixon's lawyer said -- the 6'1" 209 lbs Mixon felt threatened by the 5' 100 lb girl. :L

You're a hater. I get that. But the points you make are fuzzy at best. There have been reliable reports from witnesses that say she used a racial epithet. Ditto for the spitting. Now there is a second tape that has surfaced which she wants to suppress. Nothing here passes the smell test. You're wrong if you downplay the drug charge because the law is the law. Maybe the law should be changed but until it is, there is no getting around her having a conviction on her record. As for the Failure to Appear warrants, those were old warrants that had not been served. The normal procedure is to serve the warrants and make the arrest even if that takes place after a serious incident like the one she was in. People get warrants served on them all the time after they have been hospitalized for auto accidents. That's all anyone is saying. He needed to pay a price for what he did. She did too but that didn't happen. No one is saying he should escape responsibility for what he did because she got off scot free.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a hater. I get that. But the points you make are fuzzy at best. There have been reliable reports from witnesses that say she used a racial epithet. Ditto for the spitting. Now there is a second tape that has surfaced which she wants to suppress. Nothing here passes the smell test. You're wrong if you downplay the drug charge because the law is the law. Maybe the law should be changed but until it is, there is no getting around her having a conviction on her record. As for the Failure to Appear warrants, those were old warrants that had not been served. The normal procedure is to serve the warrants and make the arrest even if that takes place after a serious incident like the one she was in. People get warrants served on them all the time after they have been hospitalized for auto accidents. That's all anyone is saying. He needed to pay a price for what he did. She did too but that didn't happen. No one is saying he should escape responsibility for what he did because she got off scot free.

I'm not a hater at all. I literally said in this thread he served his time. It was only after Romeo said to read the reports where I changed. Because the only people saying she used the n word and spit on him is OU fans. No one who actually watched the video says anything about either.

And the 'reliable sources' would have to be the same guys he was talking trash too, as reporters stated, Mixon walked over to the table, BY HIMSELF. So who is the reliable source? They even went as far as to say, where were his friends in all this to stop him.

I was on the OU side as he served his punishment. But after reading how he felt threatened and was defending himself against a 5' 100 lb girl. He is nothing more than a worthless excuse of a human being and it is embarrassing for OU that put football over doing what is right.

I was also on Mixon's side regarding the civil suit until reading what the media said they watched. It is unfortunate for her he plays a dime a dozen position where only the best of the best are taking in the 1st round. So he won't be getting a big contract. I hope she gets a monster judgement against him and they garnish it right from his paychecks, so he can see how ignorant he is each and every week.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear that. If it's Baylor in Dallas, I was there for three months once.

Best wishes.
Yep. That's the one. Been here 3 weeks now too and is the first time we've heard any kind of game plan. Just trying to fix a few things and get him back home to physical therapy, but they said he'll be gone anywhere from next month to 8 months because he's not a transplant candidate.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it get any weaker than a Texas fan trying to talk football at this point? What 3 straight 5-7 seasons? You should ban yourself until you get back to .500 at least.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Texas is full of losers. Campus is overrun with bevo lookalikes that are mostly lesbians. Hell their dildos not guns campaign got more press than their Doak Walker running back. Shows what a train wreck Austin has become. They'll be lucky to win a big XII tile before this conference folds.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Texas is full of losers. Campus is overrun with bevo lookalikes that are mostly lesbians. Hell their dildos not guns campaign got more press than their Doak Walker running back. Shows what a train wreck Austin has become. They'll be lucky to win a big XII tile before this conference folds.

Whatever makes you feel better about your student athletes. You and Baylor fans are hilarious.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't believe they went after DGB. I realize he was the #1 rated HS player in the country, but after what he did, wow.

I'll have to do some research on Westbrook. I think he's been arrested two times for DV. Once for giving his girl the rag doll treatment and tossing her around, but the second one was really bad. Biting her and then cracking her in the jaw Mixon style.

Not good a good look, OU. Got that invite to the Heisman ceremony though. Great player. Game changer for sure.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny the same guise who poopoo the ideas that Mixon was provoked and assaulted first are the same to throw Dede under the bus without knowing details.

Yall some conclusion jumping motherfucking haterass bitches...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny the same guise who poopoo the ideas that Mixon was provoked and assaulted first are the same to throw Dede under the bus without knowing details.

Dude was never even charged, but these hating bitches... they know what's up.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup, F all these haters. I say they deserved it, and DGB should've played. Don't let the haters get to you bro, they just jealous.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, F all these haters. I say they deserved it, and DGB should've played. Don't let the haters get to you bro, they just jealous.
Glad to know you're man enough to admit it. Your screen name is based on a known cheater who ruined peoples lives. Pussy.