• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Iowa...

Uhhh. G5 Houston. And you didn't just lose. They smacked you around. Crazy the only two defenses you played all year -- the only two losses.

What a dumpster fire of a conference

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh. G5 Houston. And you didn't just lose. They smacked you around. Crazy the only two defenses you played all year -- the only two losses.

What a dumpster fire of a conference

Fucking. Iowa...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCKING IOWA...

You can put it in all caps or however you'd like. G5 Houston literally ran out the clock in the 4th quarter on OU as they were up by 3 scores.

I'd say you got curb stomped, but that is what OSU did to you.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can put it in all caps or however you'd like. G5 Houston literally ran out the clock in the 4th quarter on OU as they were up by 3 scores.

I'd say you got curb stomped, but that is what OSU did to you.

Fucking Iowa.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Court orders release of video of Oklahoma's Joe Mixon punching woman

Joe Mixon be like

giphy.gif
Nah it wont be nearly as bad as it was for Rice. That trend is old news now. He needs to say something big that people can take WAY out on context to get the Ray Rice treatment.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Not Wisconsin or Penn State. Let's see who OU's signature win is.......Okie State. :pound:

OK State had a good year though. They are 12th in the CFP rankings and have the marquee out of conference win for the Big 12 at home over #23 Pitt.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK State had a good year though. They are 12th in the CFP rankings and have the marquee out of conference win for the Big 12 at home over #23 Pitt.

They lost to the 5th best team in the state of Michigan at home. I do give them props on the best OOC win for the conference.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that finds it amusing that a Michigan fan is acting all self righteous about the punishments handed out to players assaulting women?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, why does anyone have to see this to know what happened? If your opinion changes one bit after seeing it then you are a complete uneducated doofus. Everyone involved has described what happened, if you need to see it to understand it then you are just stupid and probably still read children books.
So a video wouldn't be more accurate than "witness accounts"? Why see exactly what happened when you can just go off of 3rd party stories! :pound:

I get not wanting to release it for other reasons, but your argument seems to be lacking logic

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that finds it amusing that a Michigan fan is acting all self righteous about the punishments handed out to players assaulting women?

Am I missing something? Did UM have a player on video tape punching a little girl? Hell, UM had a WR punch a guy outside of a bar and it was caught by video, he was kicked off the team.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he definitely shouldn't have hit her. But it doesn't sound like he just hauled off and punched her for no reason or that he's a guy who batters girlfriends, etc.

All things considered, a whole year might have been a little harsh and I say that as someone who believes in the harshest possible punishment for men who hit women.

No matter what she did he was wrong. It's not right but it's just the way it is. A man can almost never hit a woman. Especially when the man has been physically trained the way Mixon has.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I missing something? Did UM have a player on video tape punching a little girl? Hell, UM had a WR punch a guy outside of a bar and it was caught by video, he was kicked off the team.
Well they had one who allegedly sexually assaulted a woman and received no punishment from the team and another who threatened to sexually assault her if she didn't drop charges and received no punishment and wasn't charged with witness tampering but that's how AAPD rolls.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well only blind haters can't see that Bob did the right thing, as right as he could.

If he were to have kicked Joe out, Joe would have easily and quickly picked up an offer from some other school with little to NO repercussions for his actions.

I don't believe in hitting women either....but if that chick had done that to me she would AT THE VERY LEAST be pushed on her ass about 15 feet away from me.

I used to run with a rough crowd back in the day. One night a couple of lady friends of mine wanted to hang out. They were broke so I sprung for our drinks, etc as long as they drove me around in their car...didn't want a DUI. When they dropped me off they said they wanted some money for gas, I told them to get bent...I had just dropped over a hundy on drinks. Got out of the car and went into my apartment. A minute later my drunk lady friends are banging on my door wanting some cash. I open the door to tell them politely to fuck off and one of them TRIES TO KICK ME IN THE PILLS STRIKING ME IN THE UPPER THIGH. Bitch found herself against the wall by the throat with my stroker poised to invade her suckhole. But I didn't want to go to jail for hitting a woman so I pushed her and her similarly lushy friend out of my breezeway.

They commenced to trashing my 280Z as it sat in the parking lot.

Drunk bitches.... :L

Drunk people do stupid shit. But it doesn't make it right. The law doesn't say "But they were drunk". You did the right thing. It's all you can do in that instance.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread should be bumped every time an OU fan looks down on Baylor.