• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes. The old tried and true she called him a ninja. The card that always quickly gets played every single time without fail which is almost assuredly bullshit along with the fact she spit in his face. There is no video evidence of that. These are the events that played out in the video as reported by the people who have seen it. Look, he'll get drafted no matter what and I don't really care one way or the other about it but it's not a good look. Not good at all. Pretty despicable actually.

After a brief discussion, Mixon looks as if he's going to walk away, but looks like he says something as he turns. Molitor then pushes Mixon, setting off a quick series of events that were over in three seconds. Mixon reacts to the push by lunging at Molitor with a closed fist at his side. She reacts by slapping Mixon near where his jaw and neck meet on his left side.

Then the punch.

Mixon lands a devastating right hook that knocks Molitor off her feet. First she hits the table on her left ear, then falls to the ground, where she lays still.

Mixon walks out of the frame toward the front of the restaurant and is not seen again.

After about 35 seconds, Molitor manages to stand up and tries to steady her feet but staggers, eventually sitting down in the chair she stood next to a minute before. Onlookers grab napkins as she holds them up to her face.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right. She assaulted him first twice. Go fuck your self.

His lunge with closed fist is why he was charged. That and the fact he punched what amounted to a 9 year old girl.

5' 100 lbs. What a piss poor excuse for a human being. It is too bad he won't be a high draft pick, because she would get more money. After reading the reports from the media who watched it -- he will be lucky to be taken by the 4th round.

Shame on Stoops for even allowing him back on the team. Should have told him if he wanted to beat up grade school kids, go play Madden. :L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His lunge with closed fist is why he was charged. That and the fact he punched what amounted to a 9 year old girl.

5' 100 lbs. What a piss poor excuse for a human being. It is too bad he won't be a high draft pick, because she would get more money. After reading the reports from the media who watched it -- he will be lucky to be taken by the 4th round.

Shame on Stoops for even allowing him back on the team. Should have told him if he wanted to beat up grade school kids, go play Madden. :L

Go fuck yourself. Don't care.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes. The old tried and true she called him a ninja. The card that always quickly gets played every single time without fail which is almost assuredly bullshit along with the fact she spit in his face.

I'd love to have a built in excuse like that. It cracks me up that Romeo talks about it as if the video has audio (which it doesn't) and he got to watch her spit at him.

I say F Mixon. I'm glad OSU and Houston exposed OU. I hope the same happens next year too, because Mixon doesn't deserve any type of success in the CFB and OU doesn't either for allowing him to stay.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to have a built in excuse like that. It cracks me up that Romeo talks about it as if the video has audio (which it doesn't) and he got to watch her spit at him.

I say F Mixon. I'm glad OSU and Houston exposed OU. I hope the same happens next year too, because Mixon doesn't deserve any type of success in the CFB and OU doesn't either for allowing him to stay.

Go cry about it.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to begin to defend what he did but he was 18 years old, he was going to play college football at a major program.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to begin to defend what he did but he was 18 years old, he was going to play college football at a major program.

Not defending it at all. Just saying his punishment was fair and it's bullshit she got off Scott free.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not defending it at all. Just saying his punishment was fair and it's bullshit she got off Scott free.

Couldn't agree more -- he had to defend himself against the 9 year old girl. How do OU fans not boo him out of the stadium every time he touches the ball?

I agreed with he paid his punishment until you told me read the report and it said she was 5' and 100 lbs He is just a pathetic individual.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more -- he had to defend himself against the 9 year old girl. How do OU fans not boo him out of the stadium every time he touches the ball?

I agreed with he paid his punishment until you told me read the report and it said she was 5' and 100 lbs He is just a pathetic individual.

81257-Ron-Swanson-dont-care-gif-lMgn.gif

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'll have to wait until next season to see them exposed again cuz Auburn certainly ain't gonna pull it off. Shitty football team with a surprisingly shitty offense and now with OU actually playing some defense to go with that offense, it very well could get ugly.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have to wait until next season to see them exposed again cuz Auburn certainly ain't gonna pull it off. Shitty football team with a surprisingly shitty offense and now with OU actually playing some defense to go with that offense, it very well could get ugly.

I fully expect to lose in Columbus next year. Just would like for it to be a respectable game.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect to lose in Columbus next year. Just would like for it to be a respectable game.

IF OU couldn't keep it respectable at home against OSU with how young they were. I don't think next year is going to go any different. I wish it would be, but I'd guess it'll be as bad or worse.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF OU couldn't keep it respectable at home against OSU with how young they were. I don't think next year is going to go any different. I wish it would be, but I'd guess it'll be as bad or worse.

Dude
You lost to Iowa
Go home.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, because Oklahoma was firing on all cylinders at that time... :L

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because Oklahoma was firing on all cylinders at that time... :L

Really?? OSU had SEVENTEEN new starters. And they embarrassed you on your home field.

Amazing how the Big 12 only starts firing on all cylinders when they face Big 12 defenses:L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? OSU had SEVENTEEN new starters. And they embarrassed you on your home field.

Amazing how the Big 12 only starts firing on all cylinders when they face Big 12 defenses:L

Iowa...