• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched it. Exactly what I said happened happened. She called him over. She's clearly talking shit the whole time. He decides "fuck this I'm out". She says something to him that clearly got his attention, he turned back and she put her hands on him first. What he did next could barely be called a lunge. He kept his hands at his side. At least a half second passed and she made a decision to slap him. (Second time she put her hands on him). Then he one timed her as a reflex and left.

So let's recap:

She escalated the situation by calling him over to talk shit.

He made a move to leave.

She escalated the situation again by saying something that clearly got his attention. (Supposedly called him a racial slur)

She shoved him. (Physical assault.)

He did not touch her. He kept his hands down. He made a "lunge" in the loosest sense of the word.

She hauled off and slapped him (Physical assault #2)

He reflexively hit her on instinct. (Aggravated assault at worst)

He left.

So did Mixon deserve reprimand? Absolutely. Did she? You better fucking believe it. She received no formal punishment from the school for escalating the situation twice and then assaulting him twice. Additionally, she had warrants that she was not held accountable for at the time. So, exactly what we've been saying all along is true. He deserved to be punished. His punishment was sir. Especially in light of the fact that she received no formal
Punishment. Beyond that, I give absolutely zero fucks what you think. Those are the facts. There is a reason her attorneys did not want this video released and this is why. It shows her continuously escalating the situation. It shows him trying to leave, and it shows her physically assaulting him twice.

WOW. I've seen some homer slappy fans in my time. But I think you may take the cake.

Ecen with video evidence of how much of a pussy Mixon is, you still add your own dialogue to try and excuse him. Pathetic.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW. I've seen some homer slappy fans in my time. But I think you may take the cake.

Ecen with video evidence of how much of a pussy Mixon is, you still add your own dialogue to try and excuse him. Pathetic.

Go fuck yourself. Exactly what I said happened.. happened. So go kick rocks, crybaby. Nobody gives two shits what you think. No excuses made. He was justly punished. The punishment was fair. Your opinion is stupid and doesn't mean shit.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to point out when it happened.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. She assaulted him twice. He was punished, she wasn't. Fuck off, asshole.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to point out when it happened.

I don't know when it occurred could have been before or during the video. But for the most part just think about how big an actual spit is....what maybe the size of a dime? It's not like the video is supper slow motion or the spit is the size of a McDonalds Big Mac. This isn't Hollywood. Do you realize CSI:Miami isn't real, it's just a show.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shes lucky she didn't get charged.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shes lucky she didn't get charged.

DA fucked up and he knows it. He said publicly if she'd been a man no charges would've been filed. I don't want to hear one fucking word about Mixon not being punished enough when she received no reprimand whatsoever.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know when it occurred could have been before or during the video. But for the most part just think about how big an actual spit is....what maybe the size of a dime? It's not like the video is supper slow motion or the spit is the size of a McDonalds Big Mac. This isn't Hollywood. Do you realize CSI:Miami isn't real, it's just a show.

You get to watch from start to finish. If either person spit on each other, you'd see it. When I say it -- I'm not talking about the spit flying thru the air, but you'd see their face/body movement if it happened. Which obviously it did not.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get to watch from start to finish. If either person spit on each other, you'd see it. When I say it -- I'm not talking about the spit flying thru the air, but you'd see their face/body movement if it happened. Which obviously it did not.

Again, it makes no fucking difference.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawyers...this quote here,

Mixon "states he turned and attempted to leave the discussion and restaurant, but ... just as he did so, plaintiff lunged toward him and shoved him in the chest," his attorneys wrote.

is laughable to say the least.

I've never, in my life, seen a man hit a woman that hard. I know it happens, probably a lot more than imagined. But damn.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself. Exactly what I said happened.. happened. So go kick rocks, crybaby. Nobody gives two shits what you think. No excuses made. He was justly punished. The punishment was fair. Your opinion is stupid and doesn't mean shit.

Don't you mean, it happened exactly how you want to believe it happened? You are entering your own dialogue to a video without sound. You are taking the word of the pathetic individual who punched what amounts to an elementary school kid because he 'felt threatened'.

The guy is a piece of shit. Crazy how desperate OU is to let that kid stay in school after that.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawyers...this quote here,

Mixon "states he turned and attempted to leave the discussion and restaurant, but ... just as he did so, plaintiff lunged toward him and shoved him in the chest," his attorneys wrote.

is laughable to say the least.

I've never, in my life, seen a man hit a woman that hard. I know it happens, probably a lot more than imagined. But damn.

He absolutely turned to leave. She said something that clearly got his attention, when he turned back around she did exactly that. That's is precisely what the video shows.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you mean, it happened exactly how you want to believe it happened? You are entering your own dialogue to a video without sound. You are taking the word of the pathetic individual who punched what amounts to an elementary school kid because he 'felt threatened'.

The guy is a piece of shit. Crazy how desperate OU is to let that kid stay in school after that.

Fuck off. It happened precisely as I said it happened. I laid it out frame for frame. Feel free to point out where I lied or made anything up. Otherwise, kindly fuck off.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, it makes no fucking difference.

It doesn't? You are taking his story as the truth. Have repeatedly said she made a racial slur, etc. But you can see in the video, he is lying through his teeth to try and justify his actions.

Just another reason why he is a worthless human being.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely turned to leave. She said something that clearly got his attention, when he turned back around she did exactly that. That's is precisely what the video shows.
:pound: What a homer.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean like how Michigan let a freshman rapist play until he was a senior and the school covered it up?