• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely turned to leave. She said something that clearly got his attention, when he turned back around she did exactly that. That's is precisely what the video shows.

that may be the case technically, but 'lunged' is a little over dramatic.

Hey, he served his time, I dont believe in double punishment.

But I did grow up in a time when men didnt hit women...I mean, slapped, maybe. But not knocked the hell out. Yet we live in different times now, everything I used to think would be a constant-never to change-has indeed changed.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like how Michigan let a freshman rapist play until he was a senior and the school covered it up?

Yeah. They were covering up for their backup kicker. Lord knows kickers are irreplaceable. :L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I did grow up in a time when men didnt hit women...I mean, slapped, maybe. But not knocked the hell out. Yet we live in different times now, everything I used to think would be a constant-never to change-has indeed changed.

Nobody has said what he did was acceptable. Just that the punishment he received was just. I have a hard time feeling sorry for a woman who thinks she can put her hands on a man and then hide behind her sex.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't? You are taking his story as the truth. Have repeatedly said she made a racial slur, etc. But you can see in the video, he is lying through his teeth to try and justify his actions.

Just another reason why he is a worthless human being.

I said repeatedly that he and other witnesses reported she made a racial slur. I've posted nothing as a fact that wasn't. Gtfo crybaby.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has said what he did was acceptable. Just that the punishment he received was just. I have a hard time feeling sorry for a woman who thinks she can put her hands on a man and then hide behind her sex.

Yeah, I dont feel sorry for her. She may be scum, a real bitch.

But no way I could hit a woman as hard as I could. Just couldnt do it. Unless she was pointing a gun at me or such.

Not just this case, but all the woman beating going on in this world. Whether they 'deserved it' or not. I just dont cotton to it. But like I said, the world is not the way it was when I grew up.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I also dont really think the guy should be punished again. I mean, the description of this event has been known now for over a year or two. It's done. And he shouldnt have to pay again.

Unfortunately though, he will likely have a hard time getting a job in the NFL, just because of this video.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not an OU fan. I am not an OU hater. I can't find any shits to give about the school, either way.

I say that just to say that I don't have a dig in this fight.

Did Mixon over-react? Maybe. But as Romeo stated, she assaulted him TWICE before he ended the altercation. He also attempted to leave, even before she assaulted him, but was called back to the location by her.

She instigated the situation. She escalated the situation. He ended the situation.

Anyone who believes that he should be punished and she should not is clearly a chauvinistic dog. If there truly is equality, shouldn't they be treated equal in the eyes of the law?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unfortunately for Mixon. He plays the wrong position to have a video like this out there. His punishment will be his draft stock dropping as fast as the threatening girl he punched.

If Mixon played a premiere position -- he'd still have a shot to get drafted rather high. He plays a dime a dozen position where teams use 2 and 3 RB's and only the absolute freaks get drafted high as a RB.

I think my favorite part will be -- if he gets drafted, the civil suit will be filed so fast and that money will be gone.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I dont feel sorry for her. She may be scum, a real bitch.

But no way I could hit a woman as hard as I could. Just couldnt do it. Unless she was pointing a gun at me or such.

Not just this case, but all the woman beating going on in this world. Whether they 'deserved it' or not. I just dont cotton to it. But like I said, the world is not the way it was when I grew up.

Thing was, I don't think he nearly put everything into that punch. Not that it matters, but that was a short cross and was extremely reflexive. He didn't read back and step into it or anything. Frankly, the punch wasn't even as viscous as I expected it to be. Again, that doesn't really change things though.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I also dont really think the guy should be punished again. I mean, the description of this event has been known now for over a year or two. It's done. And he shouldnt have to pay again.

Unfortunately though, he will likely have a hard time getting a job in the NFL, just because of this video.

Wanna bet?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Raping a co-ed and getting no punishment from school......OK

Punching a drunk bitch that slapped you, spit on you and called you a *****.....Not OK"

TrustMeIamRight

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Backup kicker? Didn't he kick the game winning FG in a bowl game? What does it matter if he was the starter or not. Girl still got raped.
I didn't get to read the whole story, I was told bits and pieces. Was this like 5 or 6 years ago? If he raped a girl, that is even more pathetic than punching a girl.