• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are misunderstanding my view on the matter. I don't think he was right to hit her...but I understand why he did it. The fact that she was wasted probably made her fall a little more awkward than a sober person...resulting in her hitting her head on that table. Had she not been underage drinking, she might have kept her balance and been able to withstand that soft open handed right to the face.

Looked like the table did most of the damage.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are misunderstanding my view on the matter. I don't think he was right to hit her...but I understand why he did it. The fact that she was wasted probably made her fall a little more awkward than a sober person...resulting in her hitting her head on that table. Had she not been underage drinking, she might have kept her balance and been able to withstand that soft open handed right to the face.

:L

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So those supposed accounts from her party (which is exactly where that comes from) are more reliable than his? You can't possibly be that stupid.

Yeah. How can you be that stupid? Mixon is a standup guy who wouldn't lie........I can't even say that with a straight face. The guy literally said she spit in his face and anyone with two eyes can see he was lying through his teeth.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. How can you be that stupid? Mixon is a standup guy who wouldn't lie........I can't even say that with a straight face. The guy literally said she spit in his face and anyone with two eyes can see he was lying through his teeth.

Can't really discern either way from that video. Also, not sure I recall seeing a direct quote from him or his attorney stating that. Feel free to produce it.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 2 distinct crimes. She committed a simple misdemeanor assault and battery. It carries up to 90 days and/or $500 fine. He retaliated and used too much force to be self defense. He comitted an aggravated assault and battery. Aggravated because of his superior size, strength, and extent of her injuries. Not severe enough for felony. Misdemeanor aggravated carries up to a year in County. Im not sure if he wanted her charged or not but she could have been.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 2 distinct crimes. She committed a simple misdemeanor assault and battery. It carries up to 90 days and/or $500 fine. He retaliated and used too much force to be self defense. He comitted an aggravated assault and battery. Aggravated because of his superior size, strength, and extent of her injuries. Not severe enough for felony. Misdemeanor aggravated carries up to a year in County. Im not sure if he wanted her charged or not bus she could have been.

His attorney initially asked that charges be filed against her. Think the DA saw what a cluster fuck he was about to have on his hands and offered Joe the sentence he did in exchange for not filing charges on her.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixon should be permanently banned from all organized football. From what I am listening to, he was trying to pick her up. She refused him and he started with a bunch of slurs against her and her friend. She pushes and slaps him and he breaks bones in her face. Now that's some kind of boy.

Ban him from organized football? You ever heard of restraint of trade? Adrian Peterson should have sued the NFL on all that bullshit a few years ago. The truth is these are entertainment jobs, how many actors have done stupid shit and keep working?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit is awesome.

I'd move there in a heartbeat if they completely demolished the town and built a new one.

I'm guessing you don't know much about Detroit. Let me know when Nebraska holds a MLB all-star game, Super Bowl, NHL Stanley Cup Final, NCAA final four, NCAA frozen four and a World Cup Soccer game.

Stop watching 8 mile. Detroit has been getting completely renovated. New Hockey Arena, Ford Field, new Basketball arena, Comerica Park. As long as you stay South of I-75 -- you are good to go

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you don't know much about Detroit. Let me know when Nebraska holds a MLB all-star game, Super Bowl, NHL Stanley Cup Final, NCAA final four, NCAA frozen four and a World Cup Soccer game.

Stop watching 8 mile. Detroit has been getting completely renovated. New Hockey Arena, Ford Field, new Basketball arena, Comerica Park. As long as you stay South of I-75 -- you are good to go

Just watched an Anthony bourdain show on it. It's still a shit hole.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ban him from organized football? You ever heard of restraint of trade? Adrian Peterson should have sued the NFL on all that bullshit a few years ago. The truth is these are entertainment jobs, how many actors have done stupid shit and keep working?
Yeah, I suppose you're right.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really discern either way from that video. Also, not sure I recall seeing a direct quote from him or his attorney stating that. Feel free to produce it.

Now that you see the video, you don't recall numerous times saying she spit in his face and called him the n word.

And anyone with two eyes can see no one spit at anyone in the video. That is the first thing I looked for, because I could understand reacting the way he did if he were disrespected like that. It didn't happen. And the whole 'he felt threatened' is a joke.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many actors have done stupid shit and keep working?

funny-memes-bill-cosby-with-the-three.jpg

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, she shoved and hit him first. Yah he's a pussy for breaking her face for a SLAP but keep your hands off people if you don't want to expect any retaliation. I do kind of have to laugh at Mixon though. "They were being racist!" lol... blacks in a desperation move always pull that race card (maybe it's true, but I'll give it 50/50) to try and lighten the blow from media haha. I say blacks because no other race really brings it up.

NFL at this point has probably already got a 1 year suspension served up and of course whoever takes him there will be a half an hour discussion on ESPN NFL draft coverage about the incident, so naturally I advise you all to watch NFL.com or just browse the hoop and go to extreme draft coverage sites with live updates like walterfootball or something lol.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched an Anthony bourdain show on it. It's still a shit hole.

No doubt there are shit hole parts of Detroit. I've literally been pulled over in Detroit for being white. Was told I either made a wrong turn or I was trying to buy drugs. Had to show them my work badge to let them know I was on my way back to work.

Now in downtown Detroit. They have apartments with rent as high as 10k a month.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 year old very STUPID kid, but nonetheless a kid. People will always know about this and it will follow him but it won't stop him from making millions.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that you see the video, you don't recall numerous times saying she spit in his face and called him the n word.

And anyone with two eyes can see no one spit at anyone in the video. That is the first thing I looked for, because I could understand reacting the way he did if he were disrespected like that. It didn't happen. And the whole 'he felt threatened' is a joke.

I recall it being stated that she did. The video disproves neither. She could've easily spit on him during the shove. It really doesn't matter. And once again, I'll ask you to produce a direct quote from Mixon or his attorney stating she did or stfu about it.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't give a fuck about any of that.

I'd rather live in a clean town, live in a clean neighborhood, send my kids to a safe school, and not have to worry about much other shit.

I didn't watch 8 mile. I spent 8 weeks in that shithole you call "living". Fucking dump. Traffic sucks, people suck, food sucks, radio sucks, schools suck. Why anybody would want to live there is beyond any comprehension of mine.