• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way she acted did not warrant the force he used on her. He was not the aggressor which makes a big difference. In no way do I think that justifies hitting her back.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way she acted did not warrant the force he used on her. He was not the aggressor which makes a big difference. In no way do I think that justifies hitting her back.

And he was punished and served his sentence.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get to watch from start to finish. If either person spit on each other, you'd see it. When I say it -- I'm not talking about the spit flying thru the air, but you'd see their face/body movement if it happened. Which obviously it did not.

Basically the only thing I am here from you are you don't like black people.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I watched the video, I couldn't help but think of that old bus driver who was getting wailed on my some chick who was cursing and hitting him and then he get's up and say's, "if you want to act like a man, I'm going to treat you like a man!" Then he does some sorta Ryu Streetfighter uppercut and throws her off the bus.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately for Mixon. He plays the wrong position to have a video like this out there. His punishment will be his draft stock dropping as fast as the threatening girl he punched.

If Mixon played a premiere position -- he'd still have a shot to get drafted rather high. He plays a dime a dozen position where teams use 2 and 3 RB's and only the absolute freaks get drafted high as a RB.

I think my favorite part will be -- if he gets drafted, the civil suit will be filed so fast and that money will be gone.
...and then?

...and then big mean ol' Joe Mixon plays in the NFL making a gajillion dollars and living a life you could never hope to achieve.

Are you winning?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wanted this released? It didn't sound like the girl did

Nope. Her attorneys were trying to keep it sealed. This was released by Mixon's attorney.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I watched the video, I couldn't help but think of that old bus driver who was getting wailed on my some chick who was cursing and hitting him and then he get's up and say's, "if you want to act like a man, I'm going to treat you like a man!" Then he does some sorta Ryu Streetfighter uppercut and throws her off the bus.

His force was definitely in excess of what was necessary. That's why he received the punishment he did.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fun defending that the rest of your career, Bob. Hope it was worth it.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what everyone is upset about, it happened at Picklemans Cafe. It's a deli on campus. By the looks of it she ordered the knuckle sandwhich......

to soon?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna bet?

No, dont want to bet. He may get a job, I dont know. Just thinking of Ray Rice, who clobbered his soon to be wife, went to abuse prevention classes, and admitted he screwed up. And he still get get a job. Of course, he's old and used up, but still. Then there's Hardy, and he didnt even have a video. And he cant get work.

If this video had not come out, he would be okay. Tyreke Hill strangled the mother of his child while she was pregnant, and he's doing fine. So who the hell knows.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, dont want to bet. He may get a job, I dont know. Just thinking of Ray Rice, who clobbered his soon to be wife, went to abuse prevention classes, and admitted he screwed up. And he still get get a job. Of course, he's old and used up, but still. Then there's Hardy, and he didnt even have a video. And he cant get work.

If this video had not come out, he would be okay. Tyreke Hill strangled the mother of his child while she was pregnant, and he's doing fine. So who the hell knows.

I honestly don't think it affects him much. The timing that his attorney pushed for the videos release is interesting to me and raises more questions than answers about whether he'll stay or go. If I was offering him advice I'd suggest he stay and get his degree as well as distancing himself one more year from the incident. However, if he got reports that he'd still be a second round pick, which I think is possible, I wouldn't blame him for releasing this tape way before the draft and going.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight.

The first to hit is the victim?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't think it affects him much. The timing that his attorney pushed for the videos release is interesting to me and raises more questions than answers about whether he'll stay or go. If I was offering him advice I'd suggest he stay and get his degree as well as distancing himself one more year from the incident. However, if he got reports that he'd still be a second round pick, which I think is possible, I wouldn't blame him for releasing this tape way before the draft and going.

They did do the right thing and get it out. He's still got another year in CFB? Get it out now, play another year and put it in the rear view.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyones opinion over this changed based on seeing the video you are a simpleton. We all knew he hit her. He will play in the bowl and if he goes pro he will get drafted, fairly high. Nothing to see here, we knew what happened.