• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing two different versions of a story is enough to cause doubt. Seeing what actually happened with your own two eyes provides much-needed clarity.

His punishment was bullshit. If he wasn't a big-time football player, we all know his ass would've been in jail. He got special treatment, and then got to come back to the team.

Strongly disagree with your jail statement. First time offenders get a lot of lee way. Had he not been a potential star he would have been off the team, I will agree to that. Same thing happens everywhere.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Violence to a certain extent. I've been in some altercations, but never punched anyone. In the back of my mind, I'm afraid I'll hit someone in just the right way and end up killing them and I'm not willing to live with that on my conscience. I'm trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but I've now watched the video a few too many times and it's starting to bother me. After it happened, he didn't even check to see if she was ok.

Check in to see if she's okay? Oh shit. Yes, he definitely seems like the type of person to check in and make sure he didn't kill her, make sure everything's going okay. I'm sure he felt immediate remorse. Not trying be be a dick, but that was worth a good laugh.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She would sober up and be so apologetic. I knew it was over, I just had to plan my exit strategy. She made it two weeks without drinking, but when she did, shit got bad and I saw my opportunity to get out. We were at a bar and I wanted to go home (it was 2am) but she wanted to go to a house party. She starts berating me "OH! Ok! Let's do EVERYTHING Rob wants to do!" so we go to this house party and she starts walking up the stairs to a dude's room, starring me in the eye saying "That's right mother fucker! I know EXACTLY where it is!!" This other dude looks at me and says "Dude, you gonna put up with that?" I say "Not anymore." Left her at the party. That was the night she keyed my jeep. I left all my shit in my apt, took only what I needed and left. Came up a week later in the middle of the night w a Uhaul for the rest, and never stepped foot back in that town again until 6 months later when she fought me in a Subway. She fought me in the store, all the way out to the parking lot screaming :"I LOVE YOU!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" as she is raining down hammer fists. She had a weird way of showing it lol

Man, that is no good.. that was my old high school girlfriend. She wasn't as violent, but she was nuts. I can't tell you how many times we broke up, or how many times I'd look over at her and for no reason tears would be rolling down her face.. and she didn't even know why. But... for whatever reason, we think we can fix em.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part that pissed me off the most was how he just slowly slinked out of the building and nobody did jack shit. I see that happen and I might hit that mother fucker with the chair I'm sitting on. Maybe bust up his knee when he ain't looking and totally fuck his life up.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check in to see if she's okay? Oh shit. Yes, he definitely seems like the type of person to check in and make sure he didn't kill her, make sure everything's going okay. I'm sure he felt immediate remorse. Not trying be be a dick, but that was worth a good laugh.

You can laugh, it's ok. I've worked with enough 'troubled teens' that I guess I always try to look for that silver lining. If mixon is truly a violent person, maybe this is the wake up call that turns him around.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part that pissed me off the most was how he just slowly slinked out of the building and nobody did jack shit. I see that happen and I might hit that mother fucker with the chair I'm sitting on. Maybe bust up his knee when he ain't looking and totally fuck his life up.

Yes fudgepackers. I'm sure her tird burgularing friend was going to do something about it. If any of those fools would have stood up, they likely would have had their faces smashed into a million pieces as well.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can be called assault, but he wasn't in any danger. Walk away and file assault charges. His reaction was over the top and unnecessary.

Absolutely.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes fudgepackers. I'm sure her tird burgularing friend was going to do something about it. If any of those fools would have stood up, they likely would have had their faces smashed into a million pieces as well.
It didn't have to be her friend.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that is no good.. that was my old high school girlfriend. She wasn't as violent, but she was nuts. I can't tell you how many times we broke up, or how many times I'd look over at her and for no reason tears would be rolling down her face.. and she didn't even know why. But... for whatever reason, we think we can fix em.

My problem was I was working in some bum fuck up north town up by Ferris State for my dad's tool and die factory and she was the hottest chick within 100 miles. When I dumped her I had to dump the town too cause there was literally no one else there to get with lol

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda messed up that he clocked the girl like that but she did shove and slap him first, if the video is accurate, and if a bitch wants to act like a dude she has to expect to get treated like a dude.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It didn't. But you saw the tape. The outcome would have likely been the same. Do something about it and have your face smashed into a million pieces as well.
I'm just saying what I would do. I've only really gotten angry a handful of times in my life and when I do I tend to lose common sense and don't really think through my actions.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both came in from outside where in all most likelihood was some sort of words/altercations/stare/glares or whatever.

It appears she goes to a table and stands near it,
Mixon clearly comes inside looking specifically for her. Why, we don't know.
She appears to have seen Mixon walk through the door and appears to wave her right fingers, in a 'come here motion'.
He approaches the table, (which he may or may not have done) if she did or didn't motion for him to approach, he appears to say something.
The 3rd member appears to also be saying something, it appears to draw Mixon attention as he appears to glance over at the 3rd person, who then appears to move farther away.
Mixon appears to start to walk away
She appears to push him,
He appears to 'flinch' or 'fake push/punch her back. But he doesn't appear to touch her.
She appears to slap him.
He appears to closed fist punch her in the left side of her face.
He walks away and appears to take two quick looks back as he walks out.

Watch Mixon's right foot move to his right in what appears to be an action to deliver more force.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both came in from outside where in all most likelihood was some sort of words/altercations/stare/glares or whatever.

It appears she goes to a table and stands near it,
Mixon clearly comes inside looking specifically for her. Why, we don't know.
She appears to have seen Mixon walk through the door and appears to wave her right fingers, in a 'come here motion'.
He approaches the table, (which he may or may not have done) if she did or didn't motion for him to approach, he appears to say something.
The 3rd member appears to also be saying something, it appears to draw Mixon attention as he appears to glance over at the 3rd person, who then appears to move farther away.
Mixon appears to start to walk away
She appears to push him,
He appears to 'flinch' or 'fake push/punch her back. But he doesn't appear to touch her.
She appears to slap him.
He appears to closed fist punch her in the left side of her face.
He walks away and appears to take two quick looks back as he walks out.

Watch Mixon's right foot move to his right in what appears to be an action to deliver more force.

Oh man. Just watched it again. Fourth time. That chick got absolutely obliterated. Wow.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So mixon at one time was a top 20 ranked 5 star recruit. Is he not booted out of school if he some 2 or 3 star guy with no shot of seeing field with meaningful snaps

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you expect the outcome to change?

I think it's a little like the Ray Rice situation. You read about it, her getting knocked out and whatnot, but then you see the visual of the punch and how hard it was, you see his fiancée's head bouncing off the handrail on the way down, etc.

And then in this case, I read the accounts from the select folks who had seen the video before it was released to the public and yeah, obviously it sounded horrific. But then you see the actual punch, you see her head bounce off the table on the way down, you see her knocked out cold, then you see the side of her face caved in and turned into absolute mush as she tries to make it off the ground after coming to, and then you see the blood streaming down her face. It has a different effect when you actually view it. It's completely sickening and disturbing to say the least, but it's still so shocking all the same. For me I can't stop watching it.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She went down like Byron Hout

I've seen that one many times. It's great stuff. My favorite part is Hout's gum flying out of his mouth after the punch. And of course Blount comes out and says that he called him a ni99er which was a complete and total lie confirmed by every person standing there.

It's a good one though. I thoroughly enjoy watching it. I liked Blount's stat line in that game as well, -8 yards rushing with a safety after publically guarantying revenge and "an ass whipping" for Boise after the previous season's loss to them. Shit, I think he got his ass kicked worse that Hout did in that game. No wonder he was so angry.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen that one many times. It's great stuff. My favorite part is Hout's gum flying out of his mouth after the punch. And of course Blount comes out and says that he called him a ni99er which was a complete and total lie confirmed by every person standing there.

It's a good one though. I thoroughly enjoy watching it. I liked Blount's stat line in that game as well, -8 yards rushing with a safety after publically guarantying revenge and "an ass whipping" for Boise after the previous season's loss to them. Shit, I think he got his ass kicked worse that Hout did in that game. No wonder he was so angry.
Yep Blount got whopped on the field and this was his way to deal with it. Cost him not being drafted had to sign as FA - cost him quite a bit of coin.