• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say he was not assaulted. All she did was push him. And barely. At no point was he in any danger. He could have walked away. He didn't hit her cause he felt assaulted. He hit her because he was raised to react that way. Dad and mom prob beat on him. These kind of people are usually abused themselves.
100% spot on.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no! That big bad woman was just pummeling his 230 frame with her massive fists of fury! What choice did he have?!?!

Grow a fucking sack you nancy. You're sincerely despicable and I have nothing left to say to you.

Then quit fucking crying like a bitch to every one of my posts. It makes zero difference what your worthless opinion is. In the eyes of the law she initiated physical contact and escalated that. Nobody cares what you think about it, and it does affect things.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say he was not assaulted. All she did was push him. And barely. At no point was he in any danger. He could have walked away. He didn't hit her cause he felt assaulted. He hit her because he was raised to react that way. Dad and mom prob beat on him. These kind of people are usually abused themselves.

You out your hands on someone like that it is called assault. Period. And she pushed and slapped him. That's twice before he escalated the situation. It does affect things legally. Whether you like it or not, it does.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want my team drafting him. The media will be all over whoever does. Too much drama.
Jerry Jones has been known to overlook character flaws. He'd take Mixon if he didn't already have a running back. He seems not to give a shit about their moral compass as long as they can play.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% spot on.

I've been slapped and pushed by women a few times in my life. One ex threw plates and cups at me then kicked me in the stomach so hard she fell backwards down a flight of steps and knocked herself out. I swear I thought the bitch was dead. In ever case I've laughed and walked away. Unarmed women are not physical threats to most men, especially guys like Mixon.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been slapped and pushed by women a few times in my life. One ex threw plates and cups at me then kicked me in the stomach so hard she fell backwards down a flight of steps and knocked herself out. I swear I thought the bitch was dead. In ever case I've laughed and walked away. Unarmed women are not physical threats to most men, especially guys like Mixon.

Doesn't mean they get a pass.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic somewhat but does anyone remember when a Nebraska football player knocked the hell out of a mouthy RUF-NEK (male) prior to the Cornhuskers' game against Oklahoma in 2004? Nebraska offensive lineman Darren DeLone was hit with a felony charge of aggravated assault and battery. Long story short, the trial was in Norman, Oklahoma and the Nebraska player was found innocent. The jury decided it was kinda hard to expect someone of being guilty for running over a goofball who was trying to disrupt a pregame warm up by constantly shouting hut, hut, hut during practice snap counts. LMAO when everyone in the courtroom was asking the Nebraska players, coaches, etc. for their autographs after the trial was over. Okies have a sense of frontier justice. If you put yourself in harm's way then you are at least somewhat responsible for what happens to you.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was barely 18, he should and will get another chance. If he screws up again I hope the cops throw the book at him. Everyone gets WAY caught up on the team punishment on this in my opinion, everyone has a right to pursue a career. He absolutely was punished even though it could be looked at as a redshirt year. He wasn't allowed to participate in any team activities, including practice. Still amazes me how just seeing something you knew happened makes such a difference with some people. Pretty sure that is called stupidity.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're making all kinds of assumptions you can't possibly have the information to make.

Watch the video again (if you can stomach it). Why did he approach her? Why won't he leave her alone? It's clear she wants to be left alone and not have her face destroyed. Why did he get so upset? She's not interested. Drop it. Leave her alone. She nearly lost her eye and had nearly every possible bone in her face broken. He could have killed her. You can't defend that. It's absolutely AWFUL and DISGUSTING on every level possible. It's even worse than I thought it was going to be upon watching the video.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You out your hands on someone like that it is called assault. Period. And she pushed and slapped him. That's twice before he escalated the situation. It does affect things legally. Whether you like it or not, it does.

It can be called assault, but he wasn't in any danger. Walk away and file assault charges. His reaction was over the top and unnecessary.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with everything here except the last part. In many ways I wasn't an adult at 18 either. However, I sure as hell knew better than to do something like he did. You're probably spot on in that he's never had to feel any repercussions of his actions, so when someone disrespects him - regardless of if it's a grown man or a small woman - he's going to make them pay in the most painful way he knows. He's a thug, plain and simple.
Probably should have been a little clearer. I also knew better than to do something like he did and things other people did. But, at 18 just knowing better never stopped me. I knew better than to drink too much even at that age. But, when you could get five cent tequila shots in Juarez that would provide great opportunity when the chicks also got drunk...let's just say that "knowing better" went out the frickin' window!

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of your exes tried to kick your ass!?!? How many women have you pissed off in your lifetime?

springer2-1278442166.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of your exes tried to kick your ass!?!? How many women have you pissed off in your lifetime?

springer2-1278442166.jpg

A few. This one was so hot but sooooooooo crazy when she drank. That same night (earlier into it) she was hitting me while I was driving. I got pulled over for speeding. She screams "Take him to jail!!!" to the cop. Cop sees what I'm dealing with and let me go. We get home, she goes nuts and kicked me in the stomach. She was wearing a skimpy little dress and no panties too. So when she fell down the stairs she was out cold pussy out legs in the air. It was funny as hell. Broke up few weeks after that. She keyed my jeep. I popped up unexpectedly 6 months later at the Subway she worked at just to say hi...she jumped the fucking counter and attacked me lol. Her name was Tina, and she really liked me I guess.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real men know how to handle this situation appropriately. It's been since college that a woman was so mad at me that she actually hit me, but even then, full on slugging her in the face was never an option in my mind. Mixon is a horrible person and anyone who is trying to explain away what he did is a fucking embarrassment of a man.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was barely 18, he should and will get another chance. If he screws up again I hope the cops throw the book at him. Everyone gets WAY caught up on the team punishment on this in my opinion, everyone has a right to pursue a career. He absolutely was punished even though it could be looked at as a redshirt year. He wasn't allowed to participate in any team activities, including practice. Still amazes me how just seeing something you knew happened makes such a difference with some people. Pretty sure that is called stupidity.
Hearing two different versions of a story is enough to cause doubt. Seeing what actually happened with your own two eyes provides much-needed clarity.

His punishment was bullshit. If he wasn't a big-time football player, we all know his ass would've been in jail. He got special treatment, and then got to come back to the team.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real men know how to handle this situation appropriately. It's been since college that a woman was so mad at me that she actually hit me, but even then, full on slugging her in the face was never an option in my mind. Mixon is a horrible person and anyone who is trying to explain away what he did is a fucking embarrassment of a man.

If a girl came at me with a knife I'd hit her. But I've never felt threatened by a woman. Hell, I've been in a lot altercations with dudes who probably deserved to be crushed by still posed no threat to me. I'm all for violence when you need to defend yourself or someone else.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few. This one was so hot but sooooooooo crazy when she drank. That same night (earlier into it) she was hitting me while I was driving. I got pulled over for speeding. She screams "Take him to jail!!!" to the cop. Cop sees what I'm dealing with and let me go. We get home, she goes nuts and kicked me in the stomach. She was wearing a skimpy little dress and no panties too. So when she fell down the stairs she was out cold pussy out legs in the air. It was funny as hell. Broke up few weeks after that. She keyed my jeep. I popped up unexpectedly 6 months later at the Subway she worked at just to say hi...she jumped the fucking counter and attacked me lol. Her name was Tina, and she really liked me I guess.

I've been with some nut-jobs, but nothing like that. Even funnier that you waited two weeks to break up with her!! :pound:

But I get it.. hot girls override what little bit of common sense we have.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a girl came at me with a knife I'd hit her. But I've never felt threatened by a woman. Hell, I've been in a lot altercations with dudes who probably deserved to be crushed by still posed no threat to me. I'm all for violence when you need to defend yourself or someone else.

Violence to a certain extent. I've been in some altercations, but never punched anyone. In the back of my mind, I'm afraid I'll hit someone in just the right way and end up killing them and I'm not willing to live with that on my conscience. I'm trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but I've now watched the video a few too many times and it's starting to bother me. After it happened, he didn't even check to see if she was ok.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been with some nut-jobs, but nothing like that. Even funnier that you waited two weeks to break up with her!! :pound:

But I get it.. hot girls override what little bit of common sense we have.

She would sober up and be so apologetic. I knew it was over, I just had to plan my exit strategy. She made it two weeks without drinking, but when she did, shit got bad and I saw my opportunity to get out. We were at a bar and I wanted to go home (it was 2am) but she wanted to go to a house party. She starts berating me "OH! Ok! Let's do EVERYTHING Rob wants to do!" so we go to this house party and she starts walking up the stairs to a dude's room, starring me in the eye saying "That's right mother fucker! I know EXACTLY where it is!!" This other dude looks at me and says "Dude, you gonna put up with that?" I say "Not anymore." Left her at the party. That was the night she keyed my jeep. I left all my shit in my apt, took only what I needed and left. Came up a week later in the middle of the night w a Uhaul for the rest, and never stepped foot back in that town again until 6 months later when she fought me in a Subway. She fought me in the store, all the way out to the parking lot screaming :"I LOVE YOU!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" as she is raining down hammer fists. She had a weird way of showing it lol