• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^

Wanna try lying again, asshole?
When did I say you have beaten a woman? I said you don't care about it, not that you do it, asshole. Learn to read you fucking backwoods hilljack. Good god.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing that was so surprising about this is by all accounts this was very out of character for him. He was and has continued to be a very good student and to my knowledge did not get in fights in high school.
I'll still bet adults in his life were lax or very lenient on correcting him when anger issues arose simply because he "was a very good student" and/or a good athlete. Many, many adults are wimps when it comes to correcting children to a level they understand regarding consequences for actions. There are a few adults that go overly severe and expect someone to give up their first born for simply sneaking booze into the prom. (Which is why I don't really think much more should happen to him regarding this incident.) But, the vast majority of child rearing adults fall into the wimpy ass category of "Oh, it wasn't that bad so let's just let it go and not do anything." Then the actions of the child continue to escalate and escalate to more severe items. The message the kid gets is "I can get by with this with no consequences" because that is just what happens. Adults are the ones to blame IMO.

And even if these players are physically developed, in no way are the majority of them "adults" at all. I damned sure wasn't at 18-19.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've said from the start. Both deserved to be punished. He's been punished. Time to let him move on.

Obviously the media in this country will do everything but. This will only get worse for him the closer the draft approaches. I'd say he deserves it. You gotta lye in the bed you make for yourself. He can move on from this but he's got a long way to go.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never once said that. You're the one that started this interaction. If you had genuinely said that you thought what he did was disgusting and deplorable in the previous pages, my apologies. All I've seen you do is argue over "intent" or some other irrelevant bullshit. Anyone who even slightly tries to defend what he did in any capacity is awful.

I have said from the start his use of force was excessive and unjustifiable, and he deserved and was punished. I feel his punishment was fair considering he was assaulted and provoked and his response while inappropriate was not premeditated. Considering the fact that she faced no charges for her part in the altercation and was not held accountable for outstanding warrant at the time of the incident, I have no problem with his punishment.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll still bet adults in his life were lax or very lenient on correcting him when anger issues arose simply because he "was a very good student" and/or a good athlete. Many, many adults are wimps when it comes to correcting children to a level they understand regarding consequences for actions. There are a few adults that go overly severe and expect someone to give up their first born for simply sneaking booze into the prom. (Which is why I don't really think much more should happen to him regarding this incident.) But, the vast majority of child rearing adults fall into the wimpy ass category of "Oh, it wasn't that bad so let's just let it go and not do anything." Then the actions of the child continue to escalate and escalate to more severe items. The message the kid gets is "I can get by with this with no consequences" because that is just what happens. Adults are the ones to blame IMO.

And even if these players are physically developed, in no way are the majority of them "adults" at all. I damned sure wasn't at 18-19.
Agree with everything here except the last part. In many ways I wasn't an adult at 18 either. However, I sure as hell knew better than to do something like he did. You're probably spot on in that he's never had to feel any repercussions of his actions, so when someone disrespects him - regardless of if it's a grown man or a small woman - he's going to make them pay in the most painful way he knows. He's a thug, plain and simple.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say you have beaten a woman? I said you don't care about it, not that you do it, asshole. Learn to read you fucking backwoods hilljack. Good god.

You implied that I'm okay with it and would engage in the activity. Don't try to back track now, asshole.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously the media in this country will do everything but. This will only get worse for him the closer the draft approaches. I'd say he deserves it. You gotta lye in the bed you make for yourself. He can move on from this but he's got a long way to go.

Will be interesting whether he chooses to stay or go n

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did he approach her and instigate the whole thing? She wants to be left alone so just leave her alone. I'm guessing he tried to hit on her (no pun intended) and she wasn't interested and ignored him which pissed him off so he resorted to calling her names and her friend a faggot. Then it appears that she returns with some name calling of her own after being insulted. Of course he goes for the "she called me a ni99er" play (every single time without fail, such horseshit). It's such a quick exchange. Neither party appears to spit on the other one. He instigates it, approaches her when she doesn't want to be approached, she wants to be left alone, they insult each other, she pushes him, he lunges at his with his fist cocked, she responds by slapping him, and he just hauls off and completely DESTROYS her fucking face. Knocks her the FUCK out. He should have just left her alone in the first place. It's clear she doesn't want anything to do with him but he stays after it and instigates the situation, I'm guessing because he was upset by getting rejected. Ugly and sad situation for all parties involved, especially her. Man did she get her ass fucking kicked. She really could have died and nearly lost her eye after having her jaw, cheek, nasal, and orbital bones broken. Crazy. Such a disgusting, disturbing video on every level imaginable. I watched it three times. So bad.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said from the start his use of force was excessive and unjustifiable, and he deserved and was punished. I feel his punishment was fair considering he was assaulted and provoked and his response while inappropriate was not premeditated. Considering the fact that she faced no charges for her part in the altercation and was not held accountable for outstanding warrant at the time of the incident, I have no problem with his punishment.
Oh come on man. Any guy who thinks that was an "assault" is a joke of a man. A chick who is half his size gave him a lazy push and responds by busting her face. I could care less if she was using racial slurs. As I've said before, if she was brandishing some sort of weapon that could cause him serious harm, I'd have a very different view. She posed no threat to him.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with everything here except the last part. In many ways I wasn't an adult at 18 either. However, I sure as hell knew better than to do something like he did. You're probably spot on in that he's never had to feel any repercussions of his actions, so when someone disrespects him - regardless of if it's a grown man or a small woman - he's going to make them pay in the most painful way he knows. He's a thug, plain and simple.

Yeah. You know the first fucking thing about Mixon as a person. :L

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL needs to announce he will be suspended at least a year when he comes into the league

This is the dumbest thing ever said on any board on this site. I mean by far.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You implied that I'm okay with it and would engage in the activity. Don't try to back track now, asshole.
Dude it's not my fault you're a hypersensitive jackass who tries to read words that aren't there. Keep crying about me making you feel bad though.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on man. Any guy who thinks that was an "assault" is a joke of a man. A chick who is half his size gave him a lazy push and responds by busting her face. I could care less if she was using racial slurs. As I've said before, if she was brandishing some sort of weapon that could cause him serious harm, I'd have a very different view. She posed no threat to him.

HE WAS ASSAULTED. I do not care what you think about it. Face it. She physically struck him. I do not care what you think. That is a fact and it changes the situation whether you like it or not.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting whether he chooses to stay or go n

It will probably depend on what the NFL draft committee suggests to him. If they really think he will be a 1st rounder, he will go. It only takes one team. If not, he will stay I bet.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did he approach her and instigate the whole thing? She wants to be left alone so just leave her alone. I'm guessing he tried to hit on her (no pun intended) and she wasn't interested and ignored him which pissed him off so he resorted to calling her names and her friend a faggot. Then it appears that she returns with some name calling of her own after being insulted. Of course he goes for the "she called me a ni99er" play (every single time without fail, such horseshit). It's such a quick exchange. Neither party appears to spit on the other one. He instigates it, approaches her when she doesn't want to be approached, she wants to be left alone, they insult each other, she pushes him, he lunges at his with his fist cocked, she responds by slapping him, and he just hauls off a completely DESTROYS her fucking face. Knock her the FUCK out. He should have just left her alone in the first place. It's clear she doesn't want anything to do with him but he stays after it and instigates the situation, I'm guessing because he was upset with getting rejected. Ugly and sad situation for all parties involved, especially her. Man did she get her ass fucking kicked. She really could have died and nearly lost her eye after having her jaw, cheek, nasal, and orbital bones broken. Crazy. Such a disgusting, disturbing video on every level imaginable. I watched it three times. So bad.

You're making all kinds of assumptions you can't possibly have the information to make.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE WAS ASSAULTED. I do not care what you think about it. Face it. She physically struck him. I do not care what you think. That is a fact and it changes the situation whether you like it or not.
Oh no! That big bad woman was just pummeling his 230 frame with her massive fists of fury! What choice did he have?!?!

Grow a fucking sack you nancy. You're sincerely despicable and I have nothing left to say to you.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say he was not assaulted. All she did was push him. And barely. At no point was he in any danger. He could have walked away. He didn't hit her cause he felt assaulted. He hit her because he was raised to react that way. Dad and mom prob beat on him. These kind of people are usually abused themselves.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will probably depend on what the NFL draft committee suggests to him. If they really think he will be a 1st rounder, he will go. It only takes one team. If not, he will stay I bet.

Supposedly a couple of scouts have said it really won't affect him much. No idea how reliable that is.