• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't intend to inflict damage like that, don't punch someone half your size. And it doesn't matter if the punch, table or floor broke bones -- it is all a result of the punch

Not disagreeing. I said this in other posts.. he is responsible for her injuries and should pay. I'm just focusing on the way he approached her. It was stupid to hit her, but I don't think he was trying to beat the shit out of her. I"ve been involve in boxing classes/training for years.. strictly for the exercise, but that's not a punch you throw if you want to harm someone.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your first two paragraphs, but I'm not talking about legality whatsoever. This is a problem of moral fortitude. Also, history of violence is a history of violence, regardless of gender.
I never questioned your views or opinions on things outside of that video. I simply said that video cannot prove intent and in fact the definition of that word is opposite of a reaction which is strongly supported in that video. That was all.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason you want to keep attaching intent as some sort of huge difference maker.

The owner that beat his dog beat his dog under the law and should be penalized for it.

Mixon physically assaulted a woman causing extensive injury to her and should be punished for it. He was.

It doesn't require intent to penalize. His reaction was entirely unjustifiable and subject to full prosecution. And he was.

I'm not sure what more you want, but change the laws then. If he deserves life in prison then go petition for that.
What punishment was he given by the law? Nothing. That was disgusting. Serving a one year suspension from football is a bullshit "punishment" for what he did.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guaranteed this is the exact opposite. Back when Storm Klein was at OSU, I was disgusted that his team suspension was lifted when his girlfriend dropped charges against him. What he did to her wasn't even as bad as what Mixon did and I wanted that thug off of our team and out of the school right away. He's a piece of shit and so is Mixon.
Big difference in a guy getting off because charges were not filed and a kid that already was charged and had his day in court IMO. Like huge difference.

Throw the book at him and let him pay the full price due. Then let him move on with his life and have a chance at proving it was a one time thing he learned from.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two situations are not even in the same fucking zip code. Fuck off with that weak ass shit.
If it pisses you off so much, go beat a woman about it. That seems to be alright with you.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never questioned your views or opinions on things outside of that video. I simply said that video cannot prove intent and in fact the definition of that word is opposite of a reaction which is strongly supported in that video. That was all.
Was it a premeditated intention? No. Was the action itself intended to harm? Yes. As I said before, there's never a time when you full on slug someone in the face for an intent other than to harm.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it pisses you off so much, go beat a woman about it. That seems to be alright with you.

Yeah, gtfo with your weak ass shit. If I want to take out my frustrations I'll go spar with somebody. I doubt you'd even have to balls to put on gloves and get in the ring, tough guy.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big difference in a guy getting off because charges were not filed and a kid that already was charged and had his day in court IMO. Like huge difference.

Throw the book at him and let him pay the full price due. Then let him move on with his life and have a chance at proving it was a one time thing he learned from.
That's the problem. The exact opposite is what actually happened. The fact that Stoops hasn't kicked him off the team is making him look really bad.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it a premeditated intention? No. Was the action itself intended to harm? Yes. As I said before, there's never a time when you full on slug someone in the face for an intent other than to harm.

Jesus, you're a dumb ass. :L

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, gtfo with your weak ass shit. If I want to take out my frustrations I'll go spar with somebody. I doubt you'd even have to balls to put on gloves and get in the ring, tough guy.
I'd have no problem with it, I used to do it quite a bit in high school/first couple years of college for fun. But please, internet tough guy, continue to impress us all with your badass ways.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And she's a piece of shit. They both made mistakes. Hopefully they learned from them.

Mixon didn't learn a damn thing. That is why I've said all along he is a worthless human being. Go watch his interview before Clemson curb stomped OU last year. He said he had no remorse and acted like a self absorbed piece of shit the whole interview.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have no problem with it, I used to do it quite a bit in high school/first couple years of college for fun. But please, internet tough guy, continue to impress us all with your badass ways.

If anyone is trying to be an internet bad ass it's you. Go ahead and fuck off dumbass.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes dude, I get it. You support Mixon and what he did. You've made that clear. Unless you want to be a real man about this and admit what he did was disgusting and indefensible, there is no more need to respond to me.

No dumb ass. I've repeatedly stated what he did was wrong. I support that he was given appropriate punishment and served his time and deserves to move forward and be given a second chance. If you read more than just the last two pages you'd fucking know that, dumb ass.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is trying to be an internet bad ass it's you. Go ahead and fuck off dumbass.
If defending small women who get assaulted by 230 lb thugs really makes me an internet bad ass, then so be it. You should try and be more bad ass yourself. It's better than what you currently are.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixon didn't learn a damn thing. That is why I've said all along he is a worthless human being. Go watch his interview before Clemson curb stomped OU last year. He said he had no remorse and acted like a self absorbed piece of shit the whole interview.
He wasn't allowed to say anything per his attorneys dumb ass. But please continue talking like you fucking know anything about his legal proceedings... Those reporters were directly instructed not to ask about that incident for legal reasons. They ignored that. Frankly, I think he should've told them to fuck off.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If defending small women who get assaulted by 230 lb thugs really makes me an internet bad ass, then so be it. You should try and be more bad ass yourself. It's better than what you currently are.

Your the epitome of an Internet tough guy on your high horse. You're a little bitch and you know it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem. The exact opposite is what actually happened. The fact that Stoops hasn't kicked him off the team is making him look really bad.
No, those are two different things.

He was penalized, you simply don't agree with the penalty. He didn't get off as you claim. He did in fact pay a price.

You say a one year suspension isn't enough in football terms. You do get if he was expelled he would have 100% been picked up by some other team right? He would have played either way.

I was speaking in legal terms though. We have a system that punishes people and that's where it belongs. We have seen a few glaring cases of schools attempting to punish kids this year that went quite wrong. They are not equipped to handle due justice on campus. Look at the Minnesota shit right now or WSU's legal cases with several fighting incidents this year. What did he pay in terms of penalty from the legal system in Oklahoma? I ask that not know the full answer. And I understand he is facing civil penalties right now.

One year suspension is huge in college football. That's a full year he cannot have any contact with his team and their facilities. No practice, no hanging out with football people in football situations and another year less of film for building a resume. It is seriously impactful. He has had to think about his actions and the consequence ever since that day and it will probably still impact him going into the NFL as this will follow him and dog him for the rest of his life.

Maybe you want more, but to say he paid nothing is just not accurate.