• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Blount got whopped on the field and this was his way to deal with it. Cost him not being drafted had to sign as FA - cost him quite a bit of coin.

Doing pretty decent in the league now I'd say. The dude's a bulldozer.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You out your hands on someone like that it is called assault. Period. And she pushed and slapped him. That's twice before he escalated the situation. It does affect things legally. Whether you like it or not, it does.
Negative my friend. She is far from innocent in terms of ramping up this encounter, but what she did in no way rises to assault levels.

Assault is defined as any intentional act that causes a “fear of imminent” bodily harm or offensive touching. In most jurisdictions, assault is sub-divided into degrees. Assault does not require that touching actually occur. So long as the person reasonably fears that the contact will occur, a court can often make a finding of assault.

Though exact definitions may vary, the degrees of assault are often characterized as follows:

• 1st Degree: Intentional infliction of the fear of serious bodily harm, or intentional fear of injury caused with a deadly weapon
  • 2nd Degree: Knowingly inflicting a fear of serious bodily injury, or knowingly inflicting a fear of injuries with a deadly weapon
  • 3rd Degree: Reckless infliction of the fear of serious bodily injury, or recklessly causing a fear of injury with the use of a deadly weapon.
Thus, 3rd degree assault is often the least serious form of assault in most states. 1st and 2nd degree assault charges usually involve a more intentional, deliberate act, and usually result in more serious criminal penalties than 3rd degree assault.
There was no such fear in this case, only an unfortunate accelerated reaction that was by all measure beyond what is appropriate.

She was not guilty of any measurable crime. The assertion that she should have been charged with anything is simply dead wrong.

It isn't smart for anyone to get physical with people who are in the shape he is in. However his response is entirely and 100% on him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda messed up that he clocked the girl like that but she did shove and slap him first, if the video is accurate, and if a bitch wants to act like a dude she has to expect to get treated like a dude.

Glad you used the word dude and not man. Punk or pussy would have been acceptable too.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the dumbest thing ever said on any board on this site. I mean by far.

I'm sorry that you find my opinion of hitting women not close to yours, if you do something in college it should be held against you. I'm not a proponent of ignoring one actions because of their age. Maturity is not defined by age. From now he just has to start earning, that means acting right and performing on the field. It's a privilege to play, lots of other guys know that and are not acting like irrational beings. I also hate men that hit women, but maybe that is just me. I have daughters and I am a man, the little time served and suspension is a lot better than what I would have given him if it was my daughter.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry that you find my opinion of hitting women not close to yours, if you do something in college it should be held against you. I'm not a proponent of ignoring one actions because of their age. Maturity is not defined by age. From now he just has to start earning, that means acting right and performing on the field. It's a privilege to play, lots of other guys know that and are not acting like irrational beings. I also hate men that hit women, but maybe that is just me. I have daughters and I am a man, the little time served and suspension is a lot better than what I would have given him if it was my daughter.

You wouldn't have done jack shit there tough guy. Stfu with that garbage.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect Stoops to install a zero tolerance policy in wake of this. Only gonna make things tougher for OU overall.

Sexual assault activist demands answers from Oklahoma in wake of Joe Mixon video

Come on now. Mixon was the victim. He was assaulted, remember? Plus Big Game Bob had "no knowledge" of Dede Westbrook's two prior domestic violence arrests when he brought him on, the tossing his girlfriend around and then the second incident where he bit her and punched her in the face. He said it himself. He was not aware of it. The Frank Shannon situation, the DGB situation and on and on. Loosen up. He deserves to be cut some slack. These are star players we're talking about here.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now. Mixon was the victim. He was assaulted, remember? Plus Big Game Bob had "no knowledge" of Dede Westbrook's two prior domestic violence arrests when he brought him on, the tossing his girlfriend around and then the second incident where he bit her and punched her in the face. He said it himself. He was not aware of it. The Frank Shannon situation, the DGB situation and on and on. Loosen up. He deserves to be cut some slack. These are star players we're talking about here.

You do realize that they performed a background check on Westbrook and it came back clean right? You do realize that Oklahoma was the first in the conference to institute background check on prospective recruits, right? You do realize that there are still many schools across the country that do not practice this still, right? You do realize that in FrankShannon's case there was insufficient evidence to press legal charges, the girl withdrew her case, but president David Boren appealed all the way to the Oklahoma Supreme Court to maintain Shannon's one year suspension, right?

But none of that fits your bullshit narrative, now does it? So yeah, keep running your mouth about shit that you know nothing about there, sport.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yall keep crying, we will continue to beat your asses on the regular.

calling for one guys head for one of hundreds if not over a thousand student/athletes. any credit given for the 990 successes?

fuck each and every last one of you haters.:kissass:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that they performed a background check on Westbrook and it came back clean right? You do realize that Oklahoma was the first in the conference to institute background check on prospective recruits, right? You do realize that there are still many schools across the country that do not practice this still, right? You do realize that in FrankShannon's case there was insufficient evidence to press legal charges, the girl withdrew her case, but president David Boren appealed all the way to the Oklahoma Supreme Court to maintain Shannon's one year suspension, right?

But none of that fits your bullshit narrative, now does it? So yeah, keep running your mouth about shit that you know nothing about there, sport.

Yes. I read where Bob stated that his two prior arrests for domestic violence did not surface during the background check and that he had no knowledge of said arrests when he brought him on. And I'm calling bullshit on that.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I read where Bob stated that his two prior arrests for domestic violence did not surface during the background check and that he had no knowledge of said arrests when he brought him on. And I'm calling bullshit on that.

And I'm telling you that you don't have the first fucking clue. So, fuck off. Bob has an exemplary track record. Go suck a dick.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some funny OU shit being said here.

Every College team has had their Oh shit, I wish that didn't happen" moment. Some are just higher profile.

That said, Mixon committed a terrible assault. He for sure meant to harm her. As I mentioned before, look at his feet as he strikes her. That is a power blow. I don't care how tough you think you are. Yes, maybe a 'bigger man' might have reacted different to the punch and 'somehow blocked it', but let's pretend you are really super tough,

you think that blow to your face @romeo212000 would have just been like a slap to you since you are such a man.
Professional boxers get KO'd when hit just right, some even die. That was a severe punch which would have knocked out your ass too.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some funny OU shit being said here.

Every College team has had their Oh shit, I wish that didn't happen" moment. Some are just higher profile.

That said, Mixon committed a terrible assault. He for sure meant to harm her. As I mentioned before, look at his feet as he strikes her. That is a power blow. I don't care how tough you think you are. Yes, maybe a 'bigger man' might have reacted different to the punch and 'somehow blocked it', but let's pretend you are really super tough,

you think that blow to your face @romeo212000 would have just been like a slap to you since you are such a man.
Professional boxers get KO'd when hit just right, some even die. That was a severe punch which would have knocked out your ass too.

:csb:

I know I can take a punch and that was definitely not a haymaker. If you'd ever taken one you'd know that. Doesn't make it okay. Just saying it's not what some, including you, are saying it is.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you @romeo212000 saying that blow by Mixon would not have damaged you, because you mentioned before that he 'barely swung' and it was just a reaction.

Cool Story, add to it tough guy.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you @romeo212000 saying that blow by Mixon would not have damaged you, because you mentioned before that he 'barely swung' and it was just a reaction.

Cool Story, add to it tough guy.

I didn't say it wouldn't hurt. I said it wasn't a haymaker. Keep trying to put words in my mouth though.

You clearly don't know the first fucking thing about fighting.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say it wouldn't hurt. I said it wasn't a haymaker. Keep trying to put words in my mouth though.

You clearly don't know the first fucking thing about fighting.

You are correct, I have never been in the professional ring. I'm guessing you have not either.
I apologize if you have.

I have seen plenty of clips of punches EXACTLY like that that have done major damage.
You discredit his punch as powerful. In FACT, it was very powerful, watch his feet, since you are such an apparent expert, and I apparently know nothing according to you, his foot pattern suggests he knows what he is doing.

Haymaker, I never said that, and YOU are the one suggesting that a Haymaker is more devastating. Is it?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct, I have never been in the professional ring. I'm guessing you have not either.
I apologize if you have.

I have seen plenty of clips of punches EXACTLY like that that have done major damage.
You discredit his punch as powerful. In FACT, it was very powerful, watch his feet, since you are such an apparent expert, and I apparently know nothing according to you, his foot pattern suggests he knows what he is doing.

Haymaker, I never said that, and YOU are the one suggesting that a Haymaker is more devastating. Is it?

Yes, a haymaker would've been more devastating. Like I said, he's got enough fast twitch fibers to lift her off the ground.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negative my friend. She is far from innocent in terms of ramping up this encounter, but what she did in no way rises to assault levels.

There was no such fear in this case, only an unfortunate accelerated reaction that was by all measure beyond what is appropriate.

She was not guilty of any measurable crime. The assertion that she should have been charged with anything is simply dead wrong.

It isn't smart for anyone to get physical with people who are in the shape he is in. However his response is entirely and 100% on him.
Did you miss the part the said "offensive touching"?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are welcome to call bullshit on any damn thing you want, doesn't make it true.