• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, a haymaker would've been more devastating

ummmm. not true at all.

That is like saying, (well only people who understand physics, a class you take if advanced) that a big arcing baseball swing or a big arcing golf swing (like a haymaker) would be more powerful.

LOL. funny to say it, LOL, you @romeo212000 have in fact been OWNED all this entire thread.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummmm. not true at all.

That is like saying, (well only people who understand physics, a class you take if advanced) that a big arcing baseball swing or a big arcing golf swing (like a haymaker) would be more powerful.

LOL. funny to say it, LOL, you @romeo212000 have in fact been OWNED all this entire thread.

You're spewing nothing but bullshit. I've taken two physics classes. I know plenty about it. I also know plenty about the mechanics of a punch. You clearly don't. So go ahead and fuck off, dip shit.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're spewing nothing but bullshit. I've taken two physics classes. I know plenty about it. I also know plenty about the mechanics of a punch. You clearly don't. So go ahead and fuck off, dip shit.

Ok dude, I'll bite. Explain why I don't?

My stance, I have seen much footage of guys like Tyson delivering such small but high impact punches that have devastated opponents.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok dude, I'll bite. Explain why I don't?

My stance, I have seen much footage of guys like Tyson delivering such small but high impact punches that have devastated opponents.

So you know about the me mechanics of a punch because you've seen Tyson deliver a stiff cross? That's the best you can do? Fuck off with your weak ass shit, son. :laugh3:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You giving this moron way too much credit thinking he took time to think about anything, he just reacted.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct, I have never been in the professional ring. I'm guessing you have not either.
I apologize if you have.

I have seen plenty of clips of punches EXACTLY like that that have done major damage.
You discredit his punch as powerful. In FACT, it was very powerful, watch his feet, since you are such an apparent expert, and I apparently know nothing according to you, his foot pattern suggests he knows what he is doing.

Haymaker, I never said that, and YOU are the one suggesting that a Haymaker is more devastating. Is it?

No he has been in the professional ring. He studies martial arts and beats people up and also challenges them to fights over the internet. Just ask him. You have no idea what this internet tough guy is capable of. He's one tough, dangerous dude.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you know about the me mechanics of a punch because you've seen Tyson deliver a stiff cross? That's the best you can do? Fuck off with your weak ass shit, son. :laugh3:

Likewise, you got ANY evidence that a haymaking delivers more impact than an uppercut?

C'mon, Mixon knew what he was doing, dude was flat out wrong. He connected and he KNEW it.
Devastating Blow. He knew it. He is actually LUCKY he didn't KILL her. Unless you suggest that type of blow cannot kill?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he has been in the professional ring. He studies martial arts and beats people up and also challenges them to fights over the internet. Just ask him. You have no idea what this internet tough guy is capable of. He's one tough, dangerous dude.

Never challenged anyone over the Internet. Try again, sport.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never challenged anyone over the Internet. Try again, sport.

You challenged Across the Field to a sparing session and said he'd be too scared to put the gloves on and face you. Just stop constantly talking about your training and how tough you are over the internet already. It's not a good look. It's fucking laughable and pathetic. You're embarrassing yourself.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You challenged Across the Field to a sparing session and said he'd be too scared to put the gloves on and face you. Just stop constantly talking about your training and how tough you are over the internet already. It's not a good look. It's fucking laughable and pathetic. You're embarrassing yourself.

Never challenged him. Did say I didn't think he'd have the guts to step in a ring. Try again, sport.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll kick all of your fucking asses right here and right fucking now

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Activist Brenda Tracy wants answers from Oklahoma

Activist Brenda Tracy wants answers from Oklahoma.

Yeah, she just needs Oklahoma to drop everything and layout what the fuck is going on here. You know, why HE is still on the team. Yeah, the whole reason Bob, Joe and Dave brought her in...the recent issues, yeah she now needs some answers.

Yeah Brenda had NO IDEA that any of this went down before she was invited to address student/athletes.....Brenda wouldn't be waving her flag around the hot clickbait topic of the day for some additional recognition now would she?

Hey Brenda. Yeah it sucks what happened to you. It's deplorable. Crazy shit like that happens and it isn't a measurable thing you know. The chaos of circumstance that flows around us every day. One day everything is normal and the next you're dodging some road debris, losing traction and then being ejected out of your sunroof on your way to a faceful of concrete and gravel at high speed.

Let's get real Brenda. Nobody owes you anything. You're a victim and that sucks but it doesn't entitle you to anything. Especially as you are currently grandstanding, appearing as some authority on decency and what YOU think should happen.

Go push your book on the Today Show or something like that, ok Toots?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU peeps slaying fools in this thread....

LOL

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a little like the Ray Rice situation. You read about it, her getting knocked out and whatnot, but then you see the visual of the punch and how hard it was, you see his fiancée's head bouncing off the handrail on the way down, etc.

And then in this case, I read the accounts from the select folks who had seen the video before it was released to the public and yeah, obviously it sounded horrific. But then you see the actual punch, you see her head bounce off the table on the way down, you see her knocked out cold, then you see the side of her face caved in and turned into absolute mush as she tries to make it off the ground after coming to, and then you see the blood streaming down her face. It has a different effect when you actually view it. It's completely sickening and disturbing to say the least, but it's still so shocking all the same. For me I can't stop watching it.
:wank:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said, and I quote, "NEVER". So which is it?
So the Corndog presents a sitiation with a crazy woman going after his kids with a knife. kind of extreme, but I agree that warrants violence.

What justifies beating women in your world?

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anybody thinks Joe Mixon was going to sit or be redshirted his freshman season, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Just saying...