• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh spare me, if it was up to me Mixon, Hill, and Bragg are off their respective teams right now. I dislike obnoxious nonsense though- so I'll give you a hard time for it.

You do you.

I don't even have a dog in this fight.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's finally out there for everyone to see and make their own opinion.

Joe Mixon video released

Daaaaaamn! That chick straight up got destroyed! I can see why she almost lost an eye. Smashing her head on the corner of the table didn't exactly help brace her fall on the way down either.

Warning contents of this video are both disturbing and graphic. Just a tad.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the point of that post, I thought he was a senior. Turns out he's a junior and that he was dead set on leaving for the draft after this year. That ain't happening now, and if it does he won't be drafted.

Priority free agent definitely.
Nope. See Tyreek Hill.

Well I don't care whether or not you see the comparison. I see 19 pages of discussion, so if the thread title was really so off base, then why even bother posting in the thread?

I define "the Ray Rice treatment" as a football player who hit a woman and the public at large didn't really know or care until they actually SAW the video.

I'm not defining "the Ray Rice treatment" as "oh he is blackballed from the NFL for good".

1) It's not the thread title, it's in your actual posts too, like this quote I keep bringing up because it just isn't convienent for your handwaving it looks like.
2) You flip flop more than Donald Trump does on this, good lord. Pick something and stick with it.
3) See 2, keep changing the definition, and I never thought you were saying the NFL should blackball him. Strawman.

@B_dub Take that rainbow back! :D

This isn't a knock on OU or Mixon. I'm just saying, once that tape gets out, he ain't getting drafted.
So again, told you so stuff but not really. Hence why I am giving you crap right now.

Any video of Tyreek Hill doing what he did?
You legit need a video of a dude beating up his pregnant girlfriend, who is currently to this day on probation, who got kicked out of school to qualify what happened? It's in court, bucko. That's 10,000 times worse than what Mixon did here as bad as it was- I don't care what video Mixon has. My point is even he STILL got drafted after going to West Alabama.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mixon will be back at OU. People already forgot all about this until the video got released. Another year removed from it and the Nfl will have forgotten about it too.

You may be right.

You don't hear alot about Dalvin Cook and he did pretty much the same thing. Just no video to reinforce the image of a football player hitting a woman.

Then again, you may be wrong. FSU QB De'Andre Johnson is just now getting back to FBS ball. Jimbo and FSU actually did the right thing for once.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you already told us there was a told you so component to this. Stop lying dude- you're getting into Trump territory.

Nope. See Tyreek Hill.

1) It's not the thread title, it's in your actual posts too, like this quote I keep bringing up because it just isn't convienent for your handwaving it looks like.
2) You flip flop more than Donald Trump does on this, good lord. Pick something and stick with it.
3) See 2, keep changing the definition, and I never thought you were saying the NFL should blackball him. Strawman.

So again, told you so stuff but not really. Hence why I am giving you crap right now.

You legit need a video of a dude beating up his pregnant girlfriend, who is currently to this day on probation, who got kicked out of school to qualify what happened? It's in court, bucko. That's 10,000 times worse than what Mixon did here as bad as it was- I don't care what video Mixon has. My point is even he STILL got drafted after going to West Alabama.

So Hill went completely off the radar and this is the first I'm hearing about his transgressions... Shocking that a team didn't see it as nearly as much of a pain in the ass to draft him as opposed to the guy who's plastered on the front page of every major outlet in the country hitting a woman.

The I told you so will come if he comes out for the draft this year and doesn't get drafted.

But he won't do that, because he knows that is exactly what will happen.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you wanna talk about logical fallacies, you've been chock fucking full of them, but I'm just not in the mood to show you who can piss further up the tree today.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MarkOU, you rainbow'ed my post? You're the same person who would call Mixon "a thug" in the PF but not here? GTFOH. It's because he's an OU player, right? If it were any other player you'd be all over him like white on rice. You're a hypocrite.
Shut up Clown. You don't know jack shit. If he attacked a cop, yup he'd be a thug bitch but he didn't, was self defense so fuck off what you think of me.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@There is A Moose at 3rd In before snarky comment about taking my ball and going home!

Maybe it's just the fact that you have 11k posts and you're a fucking Kansas football fan that I can't summon the motivation to hold your hand and walk you step by step through my interactions with each poster in this thread. You seem incapable of deciphering the context of specific discussions here and you keep cherry picking.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up Clown. You don't know jack shit. If he attacked a cop, yup he'd be a thug bitch but he didn't, was self defense so fuck off what you think of me.

Self defense against a big bad woman like the one in the video? :pound:

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
414.png

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing the actual tape should not make a damn bit of difference. Everyone knows he hit a woman, anyone that needs to see it happen to have an opinion is void of imagination. And Mixon will still be a 1st round draft pick.

As a Ravens fan I have no idea how you can feel this way. Seeing the event was the only difference in the perception and penalty for Ray Rice when compared to other athletes who did the exact same thing.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've admittedly not paid much attention to his political leanings.

That's because this site leans hard right and everyone is so hyper partisan it would just make everything else a drag.

I'll talk football with ya all day regardless of our political opinions, but the politics forum is like a prison yard here and it bleeds over into the football discussion boards.