• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are worried about fucking up his payday so they won't get theirs. They are sueing him and if the video hurts hits draft status then they get a smaller pay day. Fucking disgusting leeches.

You're a fucking moronic OU fan. He assaulted her.......she deserves whatever payday she's going to get.

Disclaimer: I don't think ALL OU FANS are moronic. Just a few of them.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking moronic OU fan. He assaulted her.......she deserves whatever payday she's going to get.

I love the OU fans. A couple are being defensive, which is totally understandable, but it's thinly veiled homerism and it's actually kind of hilarious.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And deserves a pass because she's got a gash? Gtfo.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the OU fans. A couple are being defensive, which is totally understandable, but it's thinly veiled homerism and it's actually kind of hilarious.

All we've said is he served his punishment and it was fair, and we give no shits that you didn't think it was severe enough.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And deserves a pass because she's got a gash? Gtfo.

:pound: "a gash"

"left her with fractures of her jaw, cheek bone, sinus and orbital bone"

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First...
Yes, he hit a woman and that is pretty fucking bad. A man NEVER hits a woman. Period. If a man has resort to violence when dealing with women, he isn't a man at all. If this isn't one of your core beliefs as a man, there is something wrong with you.

Second...
WTF did you watch?

This is what I saw:
1. He comes over to an already volatile situation.
2. Is confronted and pushed by the woman and responds by spitting in her face.
3. She pushes and slaps at him.
4. He spits directly into her face a second time as he is loading up to cold cock her.
5. He knocks her out and walks away.

He spit in her face and put everything he had into a closed fist punch. That's way more than a "smack" and sure as hell wasn't "defensive".

People who speak in absolutes are fucking idiots. Second, I don't know where you're seeing he spit in her face. Nobody has claimed that and the video doesn't show it. He made a "lunge" as her attorney calls it. Neither side ever said he spit in her face. Nobody has said it. You're making shit up.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know someone who had the same thing happen to him. Some asshole marine sucker punched him for absolutely no reason and he had the same fractures. Was vomiting uncontrollably directly after (stone cold sober) and had massive medical bills and the dude who sucker punched him was charged with a felony because he was a marine and his hands were considered deadly weapons.

He still has issues 10 years later because of it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know someone who had the same thing happen to him. Some asshole marine sucker punched him for absolutely no reason and he had the same fractures. Was vomiting uncontrollably directly after (stone cold sober) and had massive medical bills and the dude who sucker punched him was charged with a felony because he was a marine and his hands were considered deadly weapons.

:csb:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally the same thing I see, except for all the things that are different.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all aren't gonna paint me into a corner on this. I told ya what would happen.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the thread title you definitely do not know what is going to happen.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's practically identical. No one cared until the video came out and now they're running with it at the top of the hour on ESPN all day and it's flooding my twitter and facebook timelines.

That's what I meant by "the ray rice treatment"

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about? It's practically identical. No one cared until the video came out and now they're running with it at the top of the hour on ESPN all day and it's flooding my twitter and facebook timelines.
Haha, no. Ray Rice was flat bad at being an NFL RB by the time his incident happened. Mixon is a prospect. If Tyreek freaking Hill, Frank Clark, and DGB can get drafted, any POS can so long as prison doesn't get in the way. This is exactly why you're wrong, you keep harping on precedent when you don't have the slightest clue what the precedent actually IS. Especially given the topic relates to the NFL, which you are pretty consistently showing confirmation bias there.