• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco is ELITE ! ! !

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any of you moron hating on Joe watch last nights game...those fucking receivers wouldn't beat man-to man coverage and could catch shit.

But continue hating, it just motivates Joe even more, and make it all that much sweeter when he shuts you haters up.

So thats what a "super bowl winning qb" looks without a top shelf WR?

I saw flacco overthrow a receiver plenty of times. He flat out missed a WR streaming down the right side of the field for what would have been an easy TD on that one play as he was locked on to his first read on the left side of the field. He pretty much sucked it up last night mcro. Boldin had more to do with the ravens 3rd down success rate last year than Flacco thats for sure.

he is over rated mcro..... you better get used to getting blown out. Its going to be long year for you.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved how during the rain delay they showed the interview of Flacco and he was taking about how people don't give the ravens respect and don't think they are a very good team and how it only motivates them....

Except, they really aren't a very good team. Huff looks like a bust too. He got burned repeatedly. And that rookie that took out Jones? Nice move! It looked like a high school team out there playing against a contender.

Flacco is the most overpaid QB since Kevin Kolb.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yu Lee - how impressive are these #s by a QB?

14/27 (51.9%)
140 passing yards
0 TD
1 Int
45.7 QBR
51.5 Rat

4 carries
9 rushing yards
0 TD

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So thats what a "super bowl winning qb" looks without a top shelf WR?

I saw flacco overthrow a receiver plenty of times. He flat out missed a WR streaming down the right side of the field for what would have been an easy TD on that one play as he was locked on to his first read on the left side of the field. He pretty much sucked it up last night mcro. Boldin had more to do with the ravens 3rd down success rate last year than Flacco thats for sure.

he is over rated mcro..... you better get used to getting blown out. Its going to be long year for you.

This

/thread

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yu Lee - how impressive are these #s by a QB?

14/27 (51.9%)
140 passing yards
0 TD
1 Int
45.7 QBR
51.5 Rat

4 carries
9 rushing yards
0 TD

This is what Tom Brady did against the 4-12 (3-10 going into the game) Jets in the season he won MVP and broke a bunch of passing records (2007).

But I guess that means he wasn't elite that season.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what Tom Brady did against the 4-12 (3-10 going into the game) Jets in the season he won MVP and broke a bunch of passing records (2007).

But I guess that means he wasn't elite that season.

Don't even try talking sense into that idiot... I tried! He doesn't have the mental capacitance to understand anything. It's alarming!

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, flacco is fucking garbage. Live with it. Bmore will regret that payday they gave him. He's not even top 5.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he elite? No

Is he garbage? No

I would say he is right where Big Ben was when he was winning playoff games.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It's amazing to me how shallow-minded people come to pile on Flacco calling him garbage after a road loss in which they lost Jocoby Jones & had absolutely nobody to replace him. They already lost Pitta, and his replacements proved that they have a giant hole at TE as well.

Meanwhile Manning is playing at home with a near all pro' LT, #1 WR, #2 WR and what could be an up-and-coming TE.

When's the last time Manning's had a receiving corps as bad as Flacco's? Oh right; never. He's ALWAYS had great WRs. If Flacco were throwing to Thomas & Welker with really good pass protection, I wonder if things would've been different.

Flacco now has one of the worst QB situations in the AFC. Cut him a break. The other 10 guys matter. Why do you think Matt Ryan & Tony Romo keep putting up great regular-season stats? If they were playing in Chicago, Arizona or San Diego this year they would look like crap.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he elite? No

Is he garbage? No

I would say he is right where Big Ben was when he was winning playoff games.

Fair assumption. But I still think Ben has more on his resume to make him better. And I still think Ben can lead a 4th quarter comeback better than most, including Flunko. But he has been around longer so it's not fair to compare apples to apples.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing to me how shallow-minded people come to pile on Flacco calling him garbage after a road loss in which they lost Jocoby Jones & had absolutely nobody to replace him. They already lost Pitta, and his replacements proved that they have a giant hole at TE as well.

Meanwhile Manning is playing at home with a near all pro' LT, #1 WR, #2 WR and what could be an up-and-coming TE.

When's the last time Manning's had a receiving corps as bad as Flacco's? Oh right; never. He's ALWAYS had great WRs. If Flacco were throwing to Thomas & Welker with really good pass protection, I wonder if things would've been different.

Flacco now has one of the worst QB situations in the AFC. Cut him a break. The other 10 guys matter. Why do you think Matt Ryan & Tony Romo keep putting up great regular-season stats? If they were playing in Chicago, Arizona or San Diego this year they would look like crap.

Yea it's fair to assume any QB with that line would have a hay day like Manning did. Flacco does deserve a break, especially after last January.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Yea it's fair to assume any QB with that line would have a hay day like Manning did.

It's fair to say that this comment isn't in the same universe as what I was saying.

Flacco's play went down hill fast when Jacoby Jones got hurt. Torrey Smith and a bunch of nobodys (including the starting TE) is a pretty bad receiving situation especially when you have been game-planning with Jones all week. People want to write Flacco off completely because of one road game where he lost one of the two only viable (not even really good; just viable) options on the team. Talk about knee-jerk overreactions.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it's fair to assume any QB with that line would have a hay day like Manning did. Flacco does deserve a break, especially after last January.

I fail to find the connection between points scored against the Ravens defense and how good Flacco is.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fail to find the connection between points scored against the Ravens defense and how good Flacco is.

I think you need to learn how to read...

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fair to say that this comment isn't in the same universe as what I was saying.

Flacco's play went down hill fast when Jacoby Jones got hurt. Torrey Smith and a bunch of nobodys (including the starting TE) is a pretty bad receiving situation especially when you have been game-planning with Jones all week. People want to write Flacco off completely because of one road game where he lost one of the two only viable (not even really good; just viable) options on the team. Talk about knee-jerk overreactions.

But this is where the money issue comes in. If you get paid like an elite QB, you're being asked to carry this offense, doesn't matter what weapons you have. People said that the receiving corps for Baltimore made all the difference in the playoffs and it showed in this game.

Now I will also say that Flacco didn't have a disastrous game by any means but I only say that as someone who doesn't think much of him in the first place. Now if Brady or Rodgers played like that, I'd say they played like crap.