• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco is ELITE ! ! !

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its still a decently talented Team and then Dalton was outplayed by TJ Yates

So.... Dalton was the defensive secondary?!?

Remember Bengals owner mike brown GAVE All-Pro CB Johnathan Joseph to Houston???

Rookie A.J. Green had to face Joseph (arguably 2nd to Revis that season).

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... Dalton was the defensive secondary?!?

Remember Bengals owner mike brown GAVE All-Pro CB Johnathan Joseph to Houston???

Rookie A.J. Green had to face Joseph (arguably 2nd to Revis that season).

Both teams had good defense Yates was able to play well enough to win and Dalton wasnt... Granted it was his rookie year. Fact remains that Flacco has been to the playoffs every year and was good enough to win a SB Dalton both years became worst when the playoffs started.

Also Ill point it out now. I will agree that Flacco was not the sole reason they won a Super Bowl, but they wouldnt have won it without him and the way he played. Flacco haters think that he is the worst QB to ever win a SB, but he played great and earned his contract. So you can bash him all you want but he still helped his team to a Championship when there has been plenty of HOF QBs who never won a Championship that also had great teams.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not pretending but even the best OLine breaks down good QBs make the rest of the team better. Thats my point there have been SB winning teams that had lesser talent but great QBs. Aaron Rodgers didnt have much of a run game and an OK offensive line and won a SB. Big Ben won two and I would never say his lines were great. Eli won two SB and I wouldnt call Tyre or Manningham a great supporting cast. While Peyton won only one because he was going against Rex Grossman, and Peyton has always had a great offense.

I would call Plaxico, Toomer, and Jeremy Shockey with the #4 rushing offense and the #7 defense in the NFL a loaded team.

Please feel free to not include multiple 1000 yard season receivers CRUZ and NICKS.

It makes your argument look better by forgetting to mentioning having two receivers who have multiple 1000 yard seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams had good defense Yates was able to play well enough to win and Dalton wasnt... Granted it was his rookie year. Fact remains that Flacco has been to the playoffs every year and was good enough to win a SB Dalton both years became worst when the playoffs started.

Also Ill point it out now. I will agree that Flacco was not the sole reason they won a Super Bowl, but they wouldnt have won it without him and the way he played. Flacco haters think that he is the worst QB to ever win a SB, but he played great and earned his contract. So you can bash him all you want but he still helped his team to a Championship when there has been plenty of HOF QBs who never won a Championship that also had great teams.

O.K. ... yeah, right... both teams had exactly the same players (baltimore, too).
Sure.... Cincinnati's offense was loaded in 2011 and 2012.
Gimme a FUCKIN' BREAK!!!

You're a joke.

LOL!!!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would call Plaxico, Toomer, and Jeremy Shockey with the #4 rushing offense and the #7 defense in the NFL a loaded team.

Please feel free to not include multiple 1000 yard season receivers CRUZ and NICKS.

It makes your argument look better by forgetting to mentioning have two receivers who have multiple 1000 yard seasons.

Cruz is a great slot guy Im not forgetting him but the Giants were not the most talented team in the league either year they won the SB and the Bengals are not devoid of talent your acting that its Dalton and a bunch of scrubs and the only reason they even made it to the Playoffs was because of Daltons god like play. Also you do have some good Coordinators that is why they are up for HC jobs every year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco haters think that he is the worst QB to ever win a SB, but he played great and earned his contract.

I have never said he is the worst.

I have ALWAYS (even on the other board) said he was MEDIOCRE.
Season after season his statistics PROVE his mediocrity.

He had a great post-season with his loaded offensive unit against two bad defensive secondaries and two decent ones (with injuries).

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. ... yeah, right... both teams had exactly the same players (baltimore, too).
Sure.... Cincinnati's offense was loaded in 2011 and 2012.
Gimme a FUCKIN' BREAK!!!

You're a joke.

LOL!!!

Jesus its like talking to a wall.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cruz is a great slot guy Im not forgetting him but the Giants were not the most talented team in the league either year they won the SB and the Bengals are not devoid of talent your acting that its Dalton and a bunch of scrubs and the only reason they even made it to the Playoffs was because of Daltons god like play. Also you do have some good Coordinators that is why they are up for HC jobs every year.

So... Dalton's rookie year.... Simpson and Caldwell were his #2 and #3 wr..... BOTH had no results after leaving Cincinnati. Both were in the league TOP 10 in dropped passes in 2011.

Caldwell caught 1 pass in 2012 (w/ P. Manning as his QB)
Simpson caught 26 pass for 274 yards (12 games - 23 yards per game).

Yeah.... GREAT RECEIVERS (that why Cincy had to cut and not re-sign them).

LOL!!!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... Dalton's rookie year.... Simpson and Caldwell were his #2 and #3 wr..... BOTH had no results after leaving Cincinnati. Both were in the league TOP 10 in dropped passes in 2011.

Caldwell caught 1 pass in 2012 (w/ P. Manning as his QB)
Simpson caught 26 pass for 274 yards (12 games - 23 yards per game).

Yeah.... GREAT RECEIVERS.

LOL!!!

Well when you have Thomas and Decker and Stokley in front of you and a TE that Peyton trusts you catches have a tendency to go down. and was Simpson injured or suspended almost all of last year.

Fact remains still that AJ Green is all world Ellis is a multiple 1000 yard rusher and they have enough other pieces to at least pull out a playoff win. Fact remains again that during both years Dalton went to the Playoff his stats were worst. Thats all im saying im not saying they should have won the SB Im not saying that all the other pieces were great but Flacco was able to raise his level of play in the playoffs and earn his contract.

Even the most objective Ravens fan would still probably give Flacco his money then move forward with nothing.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you have Thomas and Decker and Stokley in front of you and a TE that Peyton trusts you catches have a tendency to go down. and was Simpson injured or suspended almost all of last year.

Yeah.... that was it.
Caldwell is the greatest.
That's why he has never caught more than 432 yards and was TOP 10 in drops in the NFL AS A #3 wr.
Seriously.... how do you become TOP 10 in drops as a #3 wide receiver?!?

So.... Simpson's 23 yards per game average in his 12 games makes him the greatest, too?!?

LOL..... you need medication!!!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.... that was it.
Caldwell is the greatest.
That's why he has never caught more than 432 yards and was TOP 10 in drops in the NFL AS A #3 wr.
Seriously.... how do you become TOP 10 in drops as a #3 wide receiver?!?

So.... Simpson's 23 yards per game average in his 12 games makes him the greatest, too?!?

LOL..... you need medication!!!

Yes totally thats what i was saying that Caldwell and Simpson are totally HOF players that just get no respect. Im willing to take it a step farther and say they have been blacklisted. I think we need to open an investigation to find out why they dont get more of a chance.

In case you didnt get it was being sarcastic there.

I guess it really is true people hear what they want to hear.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't see you coming around and accepting the fact that having two terrible receivers who were TOP 10 in drops is not a offensive hindrance.

The fact is........ the Bengals wide receiving corps was thin and relying on running backs who can't catch is an offensive liability.

That is why Giovani Bernard was drafted.

Look at ATL... Michael Turner was released in favor of a back who can catch (... and run - Stephen Jackson).

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't see you coming around and accepting the fact that having two terrible receivers who were TOP 10 in drops is not a offensive hindrance.

The fact is........ the Bengals wide receiving corps is thin and relying on running backs who can't catch is an offensive liability.

That is why Giovani Bernard was drafted.

Look at ATL... Michael Turner was released in favor of a back who can catch (... and run - Stephen Jackson).

Christ that is not what Im saying obviously it is going to get in the way of becoming the next Dynasty. My point which you continue to Ignore that the Bengals have talent and if Dalton had complete more then 50 percent of his passes then maybe they would have won the last playoff game or if he didnt throw 3 picks they might have won the one 2011. You knock Joe Flacco for being avg but he was still able to complete nearly 60 percent of his passes and throw 11 TDs to 0 INT when it mattered most to help his team win.

Also granted Rice is better then Ellis but Smith is a one trick pony that just goes long Boldin is more of a slot guy and Pitta is good but he isnt an Elite TE. So its not like Flacco was working with the 2000 Rams here. Throw in the fact that McKinnie was his starting LT(who was cut from Minny for being over weight) Oher had to be moved to RT cause he couldnt handle LT. his center was about 95 years old and he loss two Pro Bowl guards in the offseason. The talent that Flacco was working with was not all that much more then the rest of the Playoff teams.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again.... you are going to start your same argument about the Bengals having equal talent again... or.... the Flacco has nobody routine?!?

You are a delusional mess.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again.... you are going to start your same argument about the Bengals having equal talent again?!?

Christ please stop making shit up. That is not what Im saying I said they have some talent, enough to at least win a playoff game and you should not be knocking other teams QBs because yours shrinks in the playoffs instead of making other players better.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ please stop making shit up. That is not what Im saying I said they have some talent, enough to at least win a playoff game

... but... you always try to frame Flacco's teammates as inferior while attempting to equate players that get cut, not re-signed, and make no contribution to their new teams (Caldwell and Simpson) as equal to All-Pro/Pro Bowler Ray Rice, All-Pro/Pro Bowler Vonte Leach, Pro Bowler Anquan Boldin, 2nd rounder Torrey Smith, Pro Bowler Jacoby Jones, and Dennis Pitta.

It's HILARIOUSLY ridiculous.

Yeah... it's ALLLLLL Dalton's fault.

LOL!!!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... but... you always try to frame Flacco's teammates as inferior while attempting to equate players that get cut, not re-signed, and make no contribution to their new teams (Caldwell and Simpson) as equal to All-Pro/Pro Bowler Ray Rice, All-Pro/Pro Bowler Vonte Leach, Pro Bowler Anquan Boldin, 2nd rounder Torrey Smith, Pro Bowler Jacoby Jones, and Dennis Pitta.

It's HILARIOUSLY ridiculous.

Yeah... it's ALLLLLL Dalton's fault.

LOL!!!

No thats not what I said Bengals failures are no way connected to Ravens success obviously the Ravens have a deeper team then the Ravens. It was two separate arguments

Argument one. Dalton had enough talent on the Bengals to win that last playoff game but he had less then a 50 completion rate 0 TD to one INT. If he played better they could have won. The Bengals only lost by 6 points.

Argument two. The overall talent of the Raven was not overall better then any other team they faced and Flacco played well which helped them to a SB win. Since we are a Bengals and Bills fan if Fitzpatrick or Dalton were on the Ravens they probably would have not won the Super Bowl.