• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco is ELITE ! ! !

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
But this is where the money issue comes in. If you get paid like an elite QB, you're being asked to carry this offense, doesn't matter what weapons you have.

That's just it: nobody is accusing Flacco of being an elite QB, but even a good one is going to cost obscene money in today's NFL. People sign record breaking contracts all the time without being the best player in the NFL at his position. It's all about WHEN they sign the contract as much as how good they are.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it: nobody is accusing Flacco of being an elite QB, but even a good one is going to cost obscene money in today's NFL. People sign record breaking contracts all the time without being the best player in the NFL at his position. It's all about WHEN they sign the contract as much as how good they are.

Ozzie got back into a corner... and... manhandled by Flacco's agent.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Yeah... that deal proves Ozzie is only as smart as Bills and Raiders G.M.s.

:L

Wow. Ok, I'm not going to talk you out of that blind hatred.

I suppose they should've spent the money on other positions and settled for some mediocre 2nd-round pick at QB who's never going to win a Super Bowl instead.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose they should've spent the money on other positions and settled for some mediocre 2nd-round pick at QB who's never going to win a Super Bowl instead.

All it takes is two Hall of Famers on defense (... or three Pro Bowlers).

Last edited by a moderator:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need to learn how to read...

Maybe your overwhelming hatred for the man is making me see things that are not there when trying to defend him. I could still name about ten teams that would would probably gladly take Flacco over who they currently have. Though there is no real need to defend him because he has already had more success then so many "elite" QBs.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elite QBs:
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Drew Brees

Borderline:
Eli Manning
Joe Flacco
Ben Roethlesberger

am I missing anyone?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when Dalton actually wins a playoff game I think then you might have some room to talk.

It takes a team (one thing that 99% of the Joe Flacco lovers pretend that Flacco never had).

That is the difference between Dalton fans and blind flacco lovers.

Dalton fans admit it takes a team and admit the pieces around him his first two season were thin.

Flacco lovers pretend All-Pro Ray Rice, All-Pro Rya Lewis, All-Pro Ed Reed, All-Pro Haloti Ngata, All-Pro Vonte Leach, All-Pro Terrell Suggs, All-Pro Jacoby Jones, and All-Pro Le'Ron McClain all suck.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a team (one thing that 99% of the Joe Flacco lovers pretend that Flacco never had).

How much more of a team do you want. You had a top 5 defense last two years didnt you. You have AJ Green who is quickly becoming the best WR right up there with Calvin Johnson. Gresham is no slouch at TE and Ellis is a decent RB as well. Seems to me it comes down to the QB... Though you do have Lewis as your coach so you will be at a disadvantage from the start.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco lovers pretend All-Pro Ray Rice, All-Pro Ray Lewis, All-Pro Ed Reed, All-Pro Haloti Ngata, All-Pro Vonte Leach, All-Pro Terrell Suggs, All-Pro Jacoby Jones, and All-Pro Le'Ron McClain all suck.

Don't forget them pretending that 3-time Pro Bowler Anquan Boldin, Dennis Pitta, and Torrey Smith suck, too.

It's ALLLLLLLLL Joe Flacco (... 22 td - 10 int - 9 fumbles.... 54% completions in 2012).

LOL!!!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget them pretending that 3-time Pro Bowler Anquan Boldin, Dennis Pitta, and Torrey Smith suck, too.

It's ALLLLLLLLL Joe Flacco (... and 54% completions in 2012).

LOL!!!

No but Flacco isnt the only person with a talented team. Matt Ryan have had talented teams as well 0 championships Rivers has had some of the best teams in league history 0 championships Schuab has had really good teams 0 Championships.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much more of a team do you want. You had a top 5 defense last two years didnt you. You have AJ Green who is quickly becoming the best WR right up there with Calvin Johnson. Gresham is no slouch at TE and Ellis is a decent RB as well. Seems to me it comes down to the QB... Though you do have Lewis as your coach so you will be at a disadvantage from the start.

Gresham led NFL tight ends in dropped passes.
(That is why Eifert was selected - Gresham is undependable)

The #2 wr was an undrafted 5'8" guy who was only #2 due to injuries.

The #3 wr caught 211 yards (13 yards per game)
(Flacco's #3 caught twice as many yards)

Ellis doesn't catch the ball (like Ray Rice)
Ellis best receiving year was 159 yards.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but Flacco isnt the only person with a talented team. Matt Ryan have had talented teams as well 0 championships Rivers has had some of the best teams in league history 0 championships Schuab has had really good teams 0 Championships.

Ryan has a loaded offense (that will get better due to adding a running back who catches the ball) and he doesn't have the defense (24th ranked Defense in the NFL).

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gresham led NFL tight ends in dropped passes.
(That is why Eifert was selected - Gresham is undependable)

The #2 wr was an undrafted 5'8" guy who was only #2 due to injuries.

The #3 wr caught 211 yards (13 yards per game)
(Flacco's #3 caught twice as many yards)

33 Kevin Faulk KR
41 Michael Malan FB
44 Fred McCrary FB

83 Deion Branch
80 Troy Brown PR
87 David Givens
16 Scott McCready
86 David Patten

4 Fred Baxter
88 Christian Fauria
82 Daniel Graham

What do all these players have in common they were Tom Bradys RB/WR/TE when they won the Super Bowl.... hardly a Pro Bowl team.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is why Giovani Bernard was selected.

Dalton rookie year..... stone hands Cedric Benson was the running back. His best receiving season was 185 yards (11 yards per game).

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why Giovani Bernard was selected.

Dalton rookie year..... stone hands Cedric Benson was the running back. His best receiving season was 185 yards (11 yards per game).

Its still a decently talented Team and then Dalton was outplayed by TJ Yates

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 Kevin Faulk KR
41 Michael Malan FB
44 Fred McCrary FB

83 Deion Branch
80 Troy Brown PR
87 David Givens
16 Scott McCready
86 David Patten

4 Fred Baxter
88 Christian Fauria
82 Daniel Graham

What do all these players have in common they were Tom Bradys RB/WR/TE when they won the Super Bowl.... hardly a Pro Bowl team.

Now.... type out the offensive line and the All-Pros and Pro Bowlers.
Light, Koppen, Mankins, Gronk, and Coates.
Nice luxury (to pretend not to have).

Wes Welker, Randy Moss, Gronk, Ty Law, Harrison, Seymour, Samuel, Milloy, Wilfork, Dillon, etc. etc..

Those teams WERE LOADED.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now.... type out the offensive line and the All-Pros and Pro Bowlers.
Light, Koppen, Mankins, Gronk, and Coates.
Nice luxury (to pretend not to have).

Im not pretending but even the best OLine breaks down good QBs make the rest of the team better. Thats my point there have been SB winning teams that had lesser talent but great QBs. Aaron Rodgers didnt have much of a run game and an OK offensive line and won a SB. Big Ben won two and I would never say his lines were great. Eli won two SB and I wouldnt call Tyre or Manningham a great supporting cast. While Peyton won only one because he was going against Rex Grossman, and Peyton has always had a great offense.