• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco is ELITE ! ! !

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously the Ravens have a deeper team then the Ravens.

Argument one. Dalton had enough talent on the Bengals to win that last playoff game but he had less then a 50 completion rate 0 TD to one INT. If he played better they could have won. The Bengals only lost by 6 points.

Argument two. The overall talent of the Raven was not overall better then any other team they faced and Flacco played well which helped them to a SB win. Since we are a Bengals and Bills fan if Fitzpatrick or Dalton were on the Ravens they probably would have not won the Super Bowl.

Huh?!?

Argument 1: So... a 5'8" #2 wr (actual #2 wr ROOKIE Sanu was out for year) and #3 wr who was a 5th round ROOKIE combined with a tight end that led the NFL in dropped pass (by TE) and a running back who can't catch the ball is enough talent and helps a quarterback play better?!? That's offensive depth!!!

Argument #2: So... the ravens (All-Pro/Pro Bowler Ray Rice, All-Pro/Pro Bowler Vonte Leach, Pro Bowler Anquan Boldin, 2nd rounder Torrey Smith, Pro Bowler Jacoby Jones, and Dennis Pitta - NOT INCLUDING Defense) were not overall any better than any other team???

You are a mess.

Last edited by a moderator:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?!?

Argument 1: So... a 5'8" #2 wr (ROOKIE #2 wr Sanu was out for year) and #3 wr who was a 5th round ROOKIE combined with a tight end that led the NFL in dropped pass (by TE) and a running back who can't catch the ba49well is enough talent and helps a quarterback play better?!? That's offensive depth!!!

Argument #2: So... the ravens (All-Pro/Pro Bowler Ray Rice, All-Pro/Pro Bowler Vonte Leach, Pro Bowler Anquan Boldin, 2nd rounder Torrey Smith, Pro Bowler Jacoby Jones, and Dennis Pitta - NOT INCLUDING Defense) were not overall any better than any other team???

You are a mess.

Argument one- It didnt hurt Dalton during the regular season so yeah he played worst in the playoffs

Argument two- Ravens they were a better team then the Colts, The Broncos had Future HOF Manning, Thomas, Decker, Stokley, McGahee a Great Oline and the number two ranked defense plus a lot of depth if people went down, 49ers Kap Gore Vernon Davis Crabtree another great Oline on defense Aldon Smith Justin Smith Bowman Patrick Willis Carlos Rodgers Whitner so yeah I would say that the Broncos and Niners were at least just as talented as the Ravens.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROOKIE right guard, ROOKIE undrafted center, 2nd year left guard (backup -free agent starter IR before season started), and two good tackles (Whitworth and Smith).... but.... it's ALLLLLL Dalton's fault.

LOL!!!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I forgot the Patriots who also had another future HOF QB two Pro Bowl TE plus Welker and Brandon Lloyd and on defense Talib Hightower Chandler Jones and Vince Wilfolk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I forgot the Patriots who also had another future HOF QB two Pro Bowl TE plus Welker and Brandon Lloyd and on defense Talib Hightower Chandler Jones and Vince Wilfolk

.... and the 29th ranked PASS Defense in the NFL.... but.... it's only a team game when it fits your argument.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROOKIE right guard, ROOKIE undrafted center, 2nd year left guard (backup -starter IR before season started), and two good tackles.... but.... it's ALLLLLL Dalton's fault.

LOL!!!

46 completion percentage 0 TD 1 INT 127 yards passing and losing by 6 points Yeah I would say better QB play and you would have won that game.

Reg Season stats

63 percent completion 27 TD 87 passer rating 230 yards per game

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.... and the 29th ranked PASS Defense in the NFL.... but.... it's only a team game when it fits your argument.

accept for I have said multiple times that Flacco was not the sole reason they won but they probably would not have won with out him.

Plus I was arguing team accomplishments

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
accept for I have said multiple times that Flacco was not the sole reason they won but they probably would not have won with out him.

Trent Dilfer completion percentage in 2000 = 59% (BEFORE pass happy NFL officiating)
Joe Flacco completion percentage in 2012 = 54% (AFTER pass happy NFL officiating w/ Ray Rice)

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Dilfer.

And that defense was second to only the Bears all time. Raven defense this year was not. Jamal Lewis ran for over 2k yards that year and that Giants team was not as talented as the 49ers. Seriously now you not really comparing those two teams or are you just spouting out QBs you think shouldnt have won a SB but did. I can do it too Brad Johnson Doug Williams. Or I can name QBs who won SB despite not have a loaded stacked team. Brady Manning Rodgers

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Dilfer completion percentage in 2000 = 59% (BEFORE pass happy NFL officiating)
Joe Flacco completion percentage in 2012 = 54% (AFTER pass happy NFL officiating w/ Ray Rice)

Stay on point here focus I know its difficult with the amount of pot your smoking here. I dont understand your point here other then you think Flacco is a bad QB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that defense was second to only the Bears all time. Raven defense this year was not. Jamal Lewis ran for over 2k yards that year and that Giants team was not as talented as the 49ers. Seriously now you not really comparing those two teams or are you just spouting out QBs you think shouldnt have won a SB but did. I can do it too Brad Johnson Doug Williams. Or I can name QBs who won SB despite not have a loaded stacked team. Brady Manning Rodgers

That is only statistically due to Lewis and Suggs being out so much of the year.

They were both back for the big games.

Completely different defense WITH Suggs/Lewis than without (Suggs out 8 games - Lewis out 10).

NO Lewis ran for 1364 = 13 more yards per game than Rice (Rice ran for 1143)
Rice scored MORE TOUCHDOWNS than Lewis. (10 rice to 6 lewis)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay on point here focus

As you jump around from Flacco to Dalton to San Fran. to New England to NY Giants while comparing quarterbacks against each other equally without taking the quality of defenses that each quarterback faced into consideration.

Yeah.... I'm the one.

LOL... you've got issues!!!

Good fun!!!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is only statistically due to Lewis and Suggs being out so much of the year.

They were both back for the big games.

Completely different defense WITH Suggs/Lewis than without (Suggs out 8 games - Lewis out 10).

NO Lewis ran for 1364 = 13 more yards per game than Rice (Rice ran for 1143)
Rice scored MORE TOUCHDOWNS than Lewis. (10 rice to 6 lewis)

Oh yeah how stupid of me I mean obviously a not 100 percent Suggs and a month from Retiring Ray Lewis makes them equal to the second greatest defense of all time.

And your Lewis rushed for 2k a few season before but still a pretty good running back

But since you think that Flacco is so bad and doesnt deserve the contract he has Flacco has a near 60 percent completion well Schuab has a 64 Big Ben 63 Rodgers 65 percent Boy for being so avg he isnt far behind the so called Elite.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you jump around from Flacco to Dalton to San Fran. to New England to NY Giants while comparing quarterbacks against each other equally without taking the quality of defenses that each quarterback faced into consideration.

Yeah.... I'm the one.

LOL... you've got issues!!!

Good fun!!!

Im just responding to you, you brought up the quality of teams he faced I responded with they were just as talented as the Ravens but your the one out of no where just decided to post completion percentage from Ravens QB about ten years apart.

If it helps I will stop the Bengals should have won a Playoff argument and that Dalton shrunk in the Playoffs and just stick to how Flacco is better then you give him credit for.... If it helps you out.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I can see why a Bengals' fan would put more value in putting up gaudy regular-season stats than actually performing well in the playoffs (because the Bengals haven't done that since the 80's), but championships are the ultimate goal in the NFL. So you can have your Andy Daltons, Matt Ryans, Tony Romos & Matt Schaubs who have amazing WRs to inflate their stats and then suck out loud in the postseason; I'll stick with the Eli Mannings, the Joe Flaccos, & Ben Roethlisbergers who don't choke in big games.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah how stupid of me I mean obviously a not 100 percent Suggs and a month from Retiring Ray Lewis makes them equal to the second greatest defense of all time.

And your Lewis rushed for 2k a few season before but still a pretty good running back

But since you think that Flacco is so bad and doesnt deserve the contract he has Flacco has a near 60 percent completion well Schuab has a 64 Big Ben 63 Rodgers 65 percent Boy for being so avg he isnt far behind the so called Elite.

The thing that really bothers me is how much you talk like you know when you don't know.

Your desperate need to appear right or winning an argument trumps including accurate statistics or information (example #27: "Lewis rushed for 2k a few season before" -it was AFTER - this was after you already tried to say he rushed for 2000 DURING the season in question)

I NEVER said Flacconstein didn't deserve the contract.
I KNOW Flaccorelli ain't worth the contract.

You are fuckin' all over the place.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see why a Bengals' fan would put more value in putting up gaudy regular-season stats than actually performing well in the playoffs (because the Bengals haven't done that since the 80's), but championships are the ultimate goal in the NFL. So you can have your Andy Daltons, Matt Ryans, Tony Romos & Matt Schaubs who have amazing WRs to inflate their stats and then suck out loud in the postseason; I'll stick with the Eli Mannings, the Joe Flaccos, & Ben Roethlisbergers who don't choke in big games.

Soon to be EJ Manuel........

What a guy can dream cant he:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stick with the Eli Mannings, the Joe Flaccos, & Ben Roethlisbergers who don't choke in big games.

Yeah... Flacco was great in Denver on Thursday.

Quite the choke.

WITH Champ Bailey OUT.

LOL!!!

(By the way..... Ben 1 td - 2 int and 1 fumble and 50% against the Bengals in the game that clinched a playoff spot - CHOKE by ben).

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that really bothers me is how much you talk like you know when you don't know.

Your desperate need to appear right or winning an argument trumps including accurate statistics or information (example #27: "Lewis rushed for 2k a few season before" -it was AFTER - this was after you already tried to say he rushed for 2000 DURING the season in question)

I NEVER said Flacconstein didn't deserve the contract.

Ok so Its 6am and I have been drinking I miss typed sorry. Ravens won in Jan 2001 and he rushed for it 2 years later. Fact remains that when they won the Lewis was a good back one of the better ones.

And you desperately need to seem like your QB is not just as Average or that somehow the Bengals are not one of the worst Franchises that you cant say yea wow Flacco did pretty well. No you make it seem like he had the greatest team around him and that they would have won the SB even if your grandmother was the QB.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are fuckin' all over the place.

Since Sanchez and if he wasnt released Fitzpatrick would be making about the same this year then Yeah I would say he is worth the contract. Also if Ravens didnt give him that money someone else would. QB is the most premium position in the NFL.