• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco is ELITE ! ! !

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the 17th rated defense last year as opposed to the #2 rated defense in Denver?

Let's pretend the ravens drop in defensive ranking didn't have anything to do with Suggs missing EIGHT GAMES and Ray Lewis missing TEN GAMES (... but both were healthy and playing at the end of the season and playoffs).

CARRIED BY DEFENSE.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sarcastic remarks make you seem all the more unintelligent.!

God is sarcastic. Job 38:21

And OBJECTIVITY doesn't really support your argument, because that makes you even worse in my book. Being "objective" or neutral on a fan-based site is pretty pathetic. But hey, I guess everyone needs a hobby. Again, good for you!

I'm not following what you're even saying here. Are you trying to say I'm not really objective because this is a fan site?

I'm objective even about the 49ers. But I have even less reason to be subjective about teams for which I don't root.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Let's pretend the ravens drop in defensive ranking didn't have anything to do with Suggs missing EIGHT GAMES and Ray Lewis missing TEN GAMES (... but both were healthy and playing at the end of the season and playoffs).

CARRIED BY DEFENSE.

So I'm sure 11 TD passes and 0 interceptions and 117.2 passer rating in the postseason had nothing to do with it.

And I'm sure one OLB and a shell-of-his-former-self ILB vaulted the 17th-rated defense in the NFL ot elite status (the one that gave up 35 points to Broncos and 31 points to the 49ers).

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God is sarcastic. Job 38:21

I'm not following what you're even saying here. Are you trying to say I'm not really objective because this is a fan site?

I'm objective even about the 49ers. But I have even less reason to be subjective about teams for which I don't root.

I have a feeling that you don't even follow what your saying... But you are supporting my argument, and I'll stick with the aforementioned "pathetic". Yes, if you claim to be an objective fan, then you are saying you have no favorite team. (i.e. you aren't subjective towards ANY team). But if you have "even less reason to be subjective about teams for which you don't root", then why the hell are you supporting Baltimore??? I think you are confusing yourself with all of these big words.

Also, way to stick in a biblical quote... Good work. So you're saying that using sarcasm makes you god-like? You are losing any credibility that you have left

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
But if you have "even less reason to be subjective about teams for which you don't root", then why the hell are you supporting Baltimore???

I'm not supporting anyone. I'm refuting asinine statements and claims like Ozzie Newsome was incompetent for trading Boldin, etc.

Also, way to stick in a biblical quote... Good work. So you're saying that using sarcasm makes you god-like? You are losing any credibility that you have left

Just taking a flyer that you might believe God's word and pointing out (if that's the case) your juxtaposition of being sarcastic and being unintelligent would be an indictment of the intelligence of God himself. If not, then just ignore the flyer altogether.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not supporting anyone. I'm refuting asinine statements and claims like Ozzie Newsome was incompetent for trading Boldin, etc.

Just taking a flyer that you might believe God's word and pointing out (if that's the case) your juxtaposition of being sarcastic and being unintelligent would be an indictment of the intelligence of God himself. If not, then just ignore the flyer altogether.

Did you take the time to google all of these words to make sure you were using them correctly in a sentence? :laugh3:

It worked though! But yea I'll go ahead and ignore the flyer, along with your SUBJECTIVE Baltimore comments. Whether you think you're just refuting asinine statements, or whatever, you sure seem to take a lot of interest in the 9ers and the Ratbird way. But you can keep your "objective" thoughts if that makes you sleep better at night.

Good for you man.

:bullshit:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm sure 11 TD passes and 0 interceptions and 117.2 passer rating in the postseason had nothing to do with it.

I'm sure facing the 29th ranked PASS Defense in the NFL (new england) and 21st ranked PASS Defense in the NFL (Indy) had something to do with it.

Not to mention the injuries to both Denver and San Fran's defensive backs in those games.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm sure facing the 29th ranked PASS Defense (new england) in the NFL and 21st ranked PASS Defense in the NFL (Indy) had something to do with it.

Not to mention the injuries to both Denver and San Fran's defensive backs in those games.

Well I guess no matter what he did it would've been impossible for him to have deserved any credit at all.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
135187595872.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess no matter what he did it would've been impossible for him to have deserved any credit at all.

The key is to give him credit for not fuckin' up while admitting that Flacco played well against weak PASS Defenses and weakened PASS Defenses due to game injuries.

Tonight ..... flacco fucked up against a weakened Denver PASS Defense (NO Champ Bailey).

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're judging a 3-4 D-lineman on his stats? An in one game nonetheless? And Haloti freekin' Ngata wasn't worth the money either huh? See the 4 tackles as proof. Brilliant rationale.

:agree:

The reason Defensive tackles don't get big stat lines is they get game planned around. The other team usually runs their running plays away from them and they're double teamed most of the game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

The reason Defensive tackles don't get big stat lines is they get game planned around. The other team usually runs their running plays away from them and they're double teamed most of the game.

Ngata is a great game changer and anchor for the team that gave up over 500 yards tonight.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So winning 2 SB's and trading a cap casualty makes him the best GM in all of football??? If only that were true. haha

Filled with hate is far from truth. I hate their fans, yes, but not their franchise. And aren't you a 9ers fan?? Sounds like you like to ride the B'more pogo stick on the side. Must have been a fun superbowl last year. Good for you!

Dont you love how they change the argument when it fits their need. Winning 2 SB does make him a pretty good GM plus having a playoff team for almost all of the years he has GM makes him a good GM. Getting something for a player that everyone knows you have to release because he doesnt want to take a paycut makes you a good GM.

You know what Im not a Ravens fan but you can keep your hate because everyone would have been saying how much of an Idiot Newsome was if he let Flacco walk or traded him. I can hear it now, man what a moron you have a SB winning team with an MVP QB and you let him walk.

SB MVP Joe Flacco was not going to take about 2-3 million a year so it was either have no QB or resign Flacco for what he wanted considering that you cant win without a QB I think they made the right choice.

I think maybe if you wanna insult QBs how about Matt Ryan and Phillip Rivers who got the money with no SBs. Aaron Rodgers how many does he have ohhh yeah same as Joe Flacco. And if only you could get Peyton Manning or Brees with their one SB as well.

You should just save it.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your point? Ngata wasn't playing badly he was drawing double teams and Denver did't get many up the gut rushing yards (I can't remember any). He did what he's paid to do.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
What's your point? Ngata wasn't playing badly he was drawing double teams and Denver did't get many up the gut rushing yards (I can't remember any). He did what he's paid to do.

Apparently Steeler & Bengal fans are like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill when they see a Baltimore Raven. The whole room gets red & they just attack.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Steeler & Bengal fans are like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill when they see a Baltimore Raven. The whole room gets red & they just attack.

So how long have you been holding onto that clip waiting for the right time to bust it out.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fredo Falco wants respect!!! At least 120 mil or I'm not respected!!! Now enjoy trying to keep the roster playoff caliber with that respect sucking up 1/6th of the entire cap. Then have me bitch we aren't doing enough to win each year. I want respect!!! :gaah:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont you love how they change the argument when it fits their need. Winning 2 SB does make him a pretty good GM plus having a playoff team for almost all of the years he has GM makes him a good GM. Getting something for a player that everyone knows you have to release because he doesnt want to take a paycut makes you a good GM.

You know what Im not a Ravens fan but you can keep your hate because everyone would have been saying how much of an Idiot Newsome was if he let Flacco walk or traded him. I can hear it now, man what a moron you have a SB winning team with an MVP QB and you let him walk.

SB MVP Joe Flacco was not going to take about 2-3 million a year so it was either have no QB or resign Flacco for what he wanted considering that you cant win without a QB I think they made the right choice.

I think maybe if you wanna insult QBs how about Matt Ryan and Phillip Rivers who got the money with no SBs. Aaron Rodgers how many does he have ohhh yeah same as Joe Flacco. And if only you could get Peyton Manning or Brees with their one SB as well.

You should just save it.

He's a great GM, but I wouldn't say the best in the league. A lot of GM's make brilliant moves, and have SB rings. I was only refuting his statement of Ozzie being the BEST.

As for you... You went way too far into your post. I think you could cut that down to 4 sentences, maybe less, and get your point across. But you need to check your sources, because the move to not resign Boldin was made towards making their defense better, NOT giving Flacco his money. Ozzie was outspoken about it, so look it up!

Don't you love it when people spurt out :bullshit: to try and support their case??? :doh:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great post. Really enthralling stuff!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a great GM, but I wouldn't say the best in the league. A lot of GM's make brilliant moves, and have SB rings. I was only refuting his statement of Ozzie being the BEST.

As for you... You went way too far into your post. I think you could cut that down to 4 sentences, maybe less, and get your point across. But you need to check your sources, because the move to not resign Boldin was made towards making their defense better, NOT giving Flacco his money. Ozzie was outspoken about it, so look it up!

Don't you love it when people spurt out :bullshit: to try and support their case??? :doh:

Im assuming you mean trade boldin since they couldnt get anything for a player that is a FA. Also I wasnt connecting Boldin to Flacco I was connecting the Boldin move to Newsome stating that he received some value back for a WR that everyone in the league knew was going to be cut. I was stating that was a good move not a terrible one like some people have stated.

Probably my fault I have a tendency to not use a lot of punctuation and it leads to jumbled ideas and run on sentences.