• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Harbaugh Needs to be Fined

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and the Seahawrks 3 losses this season could have easily been wins as well. Seahawks lost by 7 against the Cardinals in a game where Palmer threw 4 INTs, lost by 2 against the 49ers in San Francisco and lost by 6 in Indy.

Seahawks could have won each of those games as well. You can play that game all you want, it is a weak argument.

So simply because Vegas predicts the Seahawks to win that removes all accountability from Jim Harbaugh? What?

Of course not, if he makes some boneheaded calls or something that's different.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't called you a troll, and haven't asked a mod to come over, no problem with you stating your opinion, just think it's amusing you thought it was important enough to post a thread on when you have no skin in the game, since the Titans are way out of any playoff talk. What made you think this was important enough to "football" to say have a thread about? Haven't even said you can't express your opinion, but the fact you thought about it enough to have an opinion then post it on this subject is funny.

By the way, I just read that the Titans are interested in Wisenhunt, so you have something that should interest you more on NFL coaches than Harbaugh jumping around on the sideline like a banshee.

2612.png

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be clear, here is HD's quote, where he's mocking my reaction:
Oh, I care soooo much. It's all I really care about in fact.

Drunken 49ers fans have spilled out of their board and aren't lucid enough to realize that we can state our opinion just like they can.

"You're a troll!!!"

"You're obsessed with the 49ers! Hey, can I get a mod over here?"

You're going to be okay, dude. Take deep breaths and give Bob a big huh.

I just pointed out I never did that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this week is going to be interesting. Many meltdowns and such.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The after math could even be worse.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was not running out on the field arguing that it was a TD and to review it. He was trying to get them to stop the clock from running. The ball was incomplete with 9 seconds left, but the clock kept running till there were 5 seconds left.

A team can get 2 plays off with 9 seconds left. Only one with 5. I am surprised that when they said it was a TD they did not add those 4 seconds back on the clock.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on topic....yes, he should be fined and I'm sure he will be.

And I'm sure he wont care.

Don't know about coaches but I know a lot of players set up 'fine accounts'. They have a big chunk of money sitting there earning them nice interest and when the need arises their accountants send the check to the NFL. The players don't even notice and I'm sure they don't care.

The only time a player might care is if he gets fined so frequently that his account gets low and his accountant has to call him to make arrangements.

BURN49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dood, scoring plays are reviewed now.

It was ruled incomplete, it wasn't ruled a scoring play, therefore the play wasn't going to be automatically reviewed. That is why Jim made sure he got the refs attention. Worst case scenario would have been a longer field goal try.