• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Harbaugh Needs to be Fined

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is relevant to the game today. I don't get how whiny and pathetic you have to be to be bothered by this being discussed.

I think it's amusing it's being discussed. And I don't get how whiny and pathetic you have to be to be bothered that I think it's amusing.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like I'm bored and you seem to be engaging in the discussion so what does that make you?

It makes me seahawksfan234.

I agree that Harbaugh should be fined. Someone should put a muzzle on him and chain him down on the sidelines as well.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is amusing to see so many people so upset about Harbaugh. Bottom line is he wins.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer doesn't really post anything besides troll posts about the Niners, so nothing surprising or novel here.

Yeah, only reason I'm here. 20,000 posts about the Niners. Cause I care sooo much.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to put that special needs doushbag in one of those child leashes and tie the other end to the bench whenever it's game time. Problem solved to keep baby Harblah off the field.

meyers.gif

sounds like a good plan.... for the seahawks to have a chance.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mention it because I'm not a Seahawk fan, but if you are saying I would have a problem with Carroll running around the sideline, I wouldn't. Who cares about that type of stuff anyway? Carroll and Harbaugh are great coaches, they really are, and the players of both teams love playing for their coaches. Harbaugh and Carroll have different approaches to the media, etc., but both are totally supportive of their team, they never hang their players out in the media, so I don't care. Just as I don't care about Sherman jawing at people -- he wants to do it, he backs it up with his play, it's fine.

What's LAME is people pretending this is anything other than a game, and starting a thread about this when the coach isn't even the coach of a team that's in your division is lame. Why does HD care so much about that issue? I would think the same thing if he started a similar thread about Carroll.

Oh, I care soooo much. It's all I really care about in fact.

Drunken 49ers fans have spilled out of their board and aren't lucid enough to realize that we can state our opinion just like they can.

"You're a troll!!!"

"You're obsessed with the 49ers! Hey, can I get a mod over here?"

You're going to be okay, dude. Take deep breaths and give Bob a big huh.

1374608690_bitchtit.gif

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see how you feel about Harbaugh after the collective meltdown the 49ers fan base has after the Seahawks end your season.

Let's get this out of the way now, Harbaugh has his flaws like any coach and if he loses up in Seattle (the Hawks are now favored by 4 points), as expected, the only thing I'll point to is the 49ers performances against Carolina and New Orleans in the regular season. Either one of those games could have been wins and would have switched the home field for this game. You guys are the favored team, for a good reason, so the 49ers aren't expected to win, no reason to blame Harbaugh for that.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drunken 49ers fans have spilled out of their board and aren't lucid enough to realize that we can state our opinion just like they can.

"You're a troll!!!"

1374608690_bitchtit.gif

I thought it was Tom Brady you was obsessed with ??

:whistle:

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"You're a troll!!!"

1374608690_bitchtit.gif

Haven't called you a troll, and haven't asked a mod to come over, no problem with you stating your opinion, just think it's amusing you thought it was important enough to post a thread on when you have no skin in the game, since the Titans are way out of any playoff talk. What made you think this was important enough to "football" to say have a thread about? Haven't even said you can't express your opinion, but the fact you thought about it enough to have an opinion then post it on this subject is funny.

By the way, I just read that the Titans are interested in Wisenhunt, so you have something that should interest you more on NFL coaches than Harbaugh jumping around on the sideline like a banshee.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't called you a troll, and haven't asked a mod to come over, no problem with you stating your opinion, just think it's amusing you thought it was important enough to post a thread on when you have no skin in the game, since the Titans are way out of any playoff talk. What made you think this was important enough to "football" to say have a thread about? Haven't even said you can't express your opinion, but the fact you thought about it enough to have an opinion then post it on this subject is funny.

Great, thanks. Can you be available to let me know what is "football" enough for me to discuss in the future?

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I haven't had much crossing paths with Niners fans here yet. not my fave

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get this out of the way now, Harbaugh has his flaws like any coach and if he loses up in Seattle (the Hawks are now favored by 4 points), as expected, the only thing I'll point to is the 49ers performances against Carolina and New Orleans in the regular season. Either one of those games could have been wins and would have switched the home field for this game. You guys are the favored team, for a good reason, so the 49ers aren't expected to win, no reason to blame Harbaugh for that.

Yeah, and the Seahawks 3 losses this season could have easily been wins as well. Seahawks lost by 7 against the Cardinals in a game where Palmer threw 4 INTs, lost by 2 against the 49ers in San Francisco and lost by 6 in Indy.

Seahawks could have won each of those games as well. You can play that game all you want, it is a weak argument.

no reason to blame Harbaugh for that.

So simply because Vegas predicts the Seahawks to win that removes all accountability from Jim Harbaugh? What?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way, I just read that the Titans are interested in Wisenhunt, so you have something that should interest you more on NFL coaches than Harbaugh jumping around on the sideline like a banshee.

Dude, he's the fucking admin LOL, what is a mod going to do to him?