• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Harbaugh Needs to be Fined

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have said ejection....my bad.

Ejected for stepping on the field 20 yards from the play? Absurd.

He was penalized and will likely be fined.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far hammer is yakking about Harbaugh getting fined and how the 49ers ate going to get smoked next week, anything but talking about his thoroughly depressing teams.

Novel approach!

"HD pisses me off so I'm going to make fun of his teams! Hey, no one's ever though of that before! I bet he's going to get really, really mad!"

:lame:

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Novel approach!

"HD pisses me off so I'm going to make fun of his teams! Hey, no one's ever though of that before! I bet he's going to get really, really mad!"

:lame:

You don't piss me off, I find you amusing, and don't really care if you get mad or not. I can understand a Seahawk fan starting a thread about Harbaugh, but you? Sad, really sad.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't piss me off, I find you amusing, and don't really care if you get mad or not. I can understand a Seahawk fan starting a thread about Harbaugh, but you? Sad, really sad.

Because he needs to be fined and it's relevant to the NFL?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer doesn't really post anything besides troll posts about the Niners, so nothing surprising or novel here.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with it if he was "yakking" about Carroll and saying the Seahawks are going to get smoked.

I wouldn't mention it because I'm not a Seahawk fan, but if you are saying I would have a problem with Carroll running around the sideline, I wouldn't. Who cares about that type of stuff anyway? Carroll and Harbaugh are great coaches, they really are, and the players of both teams love playing for their coaches. Harbaugh and Carroll have different approaches to the media, etc., but both are totally supportive of their team, they never hang their players out in the media, so I don't care. Just as I don't care about Sherman jawing at people -- he wants to do it, he backs it up with his play, it's fine.

What's LAME is people pretending this is anything other than a game, and starting a thread about this when the coach isn't even the coach of a team that's in your division is lame. Why does HD care so much about that issue? I would think the same thing if he started a similar thread about Carroll.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mention it because I'm not a Seahawk fan, but if you are saying I would have a problem with Carroll running around the sideline, I wouldn't. Who cares about that type of stuff anyway? Carroll and Harbaugh are great coaches, they really are, and the players of both teams love playing for their coaches. Harbaugh and Carroll have different approaches to the media, etc., but both are totally supportive of their team, they never hang their players out in the media, so I don't care. Just as I don't care about Sherman jawing at people -- he wants to do it, he backs it up with his play, it's fine.

What's LAME is people pretending this is anything other than a game, and starting a thread about this when the coach isn't even the coach of a team that's in your division is lame. Why does HD care so much about that issue? I would think the same thing if he started a similar thread about Carroll.

When someone is successful, people like to find something to whine and whine about.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't get is why Jim Harbaugh was running on the field after that TD. The play was going to get reviewed anyway, since it was a scoring drive. Doesn't make sense to spaz out like that.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he needs to be fined and it's relevant to the NFL?

Lots of players should be fined, lots of players shouldn't be fined, why does he care enough to start a thread about it when he could start a thread about the Saints players obviously trying to injure Percy Harvin or something else?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of players should be fined, lots of players shouldn't be fined, why does he care enough to start a thread about it when he could start a thread about the Saints players obviously trying to injure Percy Harvin or something else?

Does it really matter why he cares? I don't know why you're getting so mad over the fact that HD believes Harbaugh should be fined. The guy throws a temper tantrum on the sidelines every week, this is nothing new.

No idea why you're getting so upset over it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was not a single dirty hit on Harvin. That shit's imaginary.

A coach on the field is a big deal.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football fans are football fans. His team isn't relevant.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to put that special needs doushbag in one of those child leashes and tie the other end to the bench whenever it's game time. Problem solved to keep baby Harblah off the field.

meyers.gif

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it really matter why he cares? I don't know why you're getting so mad over the fact that HD believes Harbaugh should be fined. The guy throws a temper tantrum on the sidelines every week, this is nothing new.

No idea why you're getting so upset over it.

Who said I'm upset? I'm calling it out as idiotic to think it matters so much.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is relevant to the game today. I don't get how whiny and pathetic you have to be to be bothered by this being discussed.