• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Harbaugh and Winston Churchill

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have been paying attention 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh has been quoting Winston Churchill this week while in London England. Harbaugh is a big history buff that includes Churchill and also the Civil War.

Some of Winston Churchill's quotes...

" You have enemies ? Good . That means you stood up for something,sometime in you're life."

" If you're going through hell , keep going

" Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."

" To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often."

and finally

" Never,never,never give up."

Go 49ers !!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Churchill. He's a member of my dream golf foursome along with Albert Einstein and Teddy Roosevelt. We'd rotate Charles Darwin in from time to time as well when one of the guys couldn't make it.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Love Churchill. He's a member of my dream golf foursome along with Albert Einstein and Teddy Roosevelt. We'd rotate Charles Darwin in from time to time as well when one of the guys couldn't make it.

Churchill and Roosevelt would be at each others' throats! Too hard-headed, want to be the main attraction. Einstein might sulk. Maybe want to replace TR with a master communicator like Bill Clinton to facilitate conversation and keep everyone at ease.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Clinton, JFK, and FDR too see them argue who was the biggest fuck up and who did more to ruin the country. Every now and then I'd switch JFK for Obama as he is right there on top of the list for worst president ever as well.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Clinton, JFK, and FDR too see them argue who was the biggest fuck up and who did more to ruin the country. Every now and then I'd switch JFK for Obama as he is right there on top of the list for worst president ever as well.

I'm no Democrat but JFK was the last decent president that we have had. He wanted to abolish the Federal Reserve and print our own money. WTF are you basing your opinion off of?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

You're probably thinking Lyndon Johnson not Kennedy; FDR, LBJ & Obama are the 3 people most responsible for the 17+ trillion we owe in the nation's history.

If you listen to JKF's speeches today, you'd think he were a Republican if you didn't know who he was.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably thinking Lyndon Johnson not Kennedy; FDR, LBJ & Obama are the 3 people most responsible for the 17+ trillion we owe in the nation's history.

If you listen to JKF's speeches today, you'd think he were a Republican if you didn't know who he was.

I know exactly who he is and no, I meant Kennedy. People love him because he got killed, but he was horrible as president. He is probably the worst president the USA ever had.

In only 3 years

Bay of Pigs JFK

USA involvement in Vietnam JFK

Cuban Missile Crisis from failed bay of pigs JFK

Having 3 different mistresses, including a former Hitler mistress, while president JFK

Had to be told by the FBI to stop having affairs or they would go to the press, which they were planning to do soon anyway. Clinton had an affair with one girl and the US was more liberal. JFK

Not wanting to get involved with civil rights movement until forced JFK

Not to mention how he got all his money in the first place. His father was one of the biggest gangsters out there and used his position in the government to screw his competition as a bootlegger and then use his contacts to bring in more liquor for himself.

He was not a popular president and only beat Nixon by an extremely small margin. Then when he was killed his popularity soared. Being assassinated does not change how much he sucked at his job.

I have met several Kennedy's and everyone of them is an asshole.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Churchill and Roosevelt would be at each others' throats! Too hard-headed, want to be the main attraction. Einstein might sulk. Maybe want to replace TR with a master communicator like Bill Clinton to facilitate conversation and keep everyone at ease.

No, I only want great minds in the group, not simple minds.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ugh. You are such a partisan robot.

Pot: meet kettle. He's black.

I know exactly who he is and no, I meant Kennedy. People love him because he got killed, but he was horrible as president. He is probably the worst president the USA ever had.

In only 3 years

Bay of Pigs JFK

USA involvement in Vietnam JFK

Cuban Missile Crisis from failed bay of pigs JFK

Having 3 different mistresses, including a former Hitler mistress, while president JFK

Had to be told by the FBI to stop having affairs or they would go to the press, which they were planning to do soon anyway. Clinton had an affair with one girl and the US was more liberal. JFK

Not wanting to get involved with civil rights movement until forced JFK

Not to mention how he got all his money in the first place. His father was one of the biggest gangsters out there and used his position in the government to screw his competition as a bootlegger and then use his contacts to bring in more liquor for himself.

He was not a popular president and only beat Nixon by an extremely small margin. Then when he was killed his popularity soared. Being assassinated does not change how much he sucked at his job.

I have met several Kennedy's and everyone of them is an asshole.

So you didn't like Kennedy for being a bad person & how he handled national defense & the civil rights stuff. That's reasonable, but I really liked his fiscal policy & how he wanted to take the country back to a gold standard.