• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #9 Patriots vs Baltimore Ravens 10/24/2019

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess not that we played a real time we found out how good this team really is. Bmore sure did Boogey on down the field at will.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Jackson is a nightmare to plan for. The play action they use with him makes everyone stop for that one second to figure out who has the ball and by the time you have it figured out either him or the running back are 5 yards down field. Eventually Jackson will get hurt in this offense. But damn... for now.. it’s a thing of beauty.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens were much better prepared for the patriots than the Patriots were for them.

If they don't fix the OL the next four games could be brutal. Newsome is a huge liability and BB should have done something about LT two weeks ago. Waiting for Wynn might not be the answer. Brady's lack of mobility is accentuated when his blindside isn't protected properly.

You can bitch about Sanu all you want, but had he not been on the field tonight, this game would have been much, much worse.

Brady is just too reliant on Edelman. We all know that he is almost always ready to make a play, but so the defenses and he's paying the price for cathing a ball ob nearly every play. In my opinion, Brady and the WRs should spend as much time as possible in the dome at Gillette working on pass routes and getting much more familiar with each other.

N'Keal Harry was activated for tonight but was Inactive for the game. WTF?? Might not have made one bit of difference. On the other hand he just might have made all of the difference. We'll never know.

They get a week off to think about it and recognize that they are not invincible.

OL. OL. OL.

Sanu played GREAT for only being with the team for what, 10 days? But he is not, never has been, never will be a deep guy. Hopefully Harry can put a deep threat fear in defenses.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL. OL. OL.

Sanu played GREAT for only being with the team for what, 10 days? But he is not, never has been, never will be a deep guy. Hopefully Harry can put a deep threat fear in defenses.

Brady was being interviewed this morning and did not mention Harry at all regarding who needs to step up moving forward. When asked what about Harry Brady said "it's a coaches decision who plays". Something seems weird with all of this.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was being interviewed this morning and did not mention Harry at all regarding who needs to step up moving forward. When asked what about Harry Brady said "it's a coaches decision who plays". Something seems weird with all of this.

Shit.

I hope not.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't read to much into Brady not having input on a rookie WR that just came off of IR! I mean what did you expect him to say? " Well Harry was a first round pick so god dammit he should be out there regardless of injury, or how well we have practiced together"

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harry had just a partial preseason and a couple of weeks of practice... not surprising he was a scratch. He's a rookie and not a seasoned vet like Sanu.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds more like a general deflection of the question.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats got out-coached ... plain and simple

Harbaugh gameplay and Jackson’s execution blew up that great defense ... scary ... it was NE that saw ghosts or at least plays they never saw before ...

but the offense did put together a couple pretty good series ... maybe BB had his mind too much on the O and not enough on the D in preparation for last nite ...

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let me say this, Jackson is supremely talented as an option style QB. If the Ravens can make a option style offense work in the pros, all the more power to them.

The zoomies (Air Force) run a triple option, it's fun to watch if you're a fan.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let me say this, Jackson is supremely talented as an option style QB. If the Ravens can make an option style offense work in the pros, all the more power to them.

As with anything new or different, someone will find a way to counter it. When they do, Jackson will have to adapt or suffer the consequences. Football constantly changes but there are also some constants. One is that the pocket quarterback has been the most successful since the inception of the forward pass.

No question that Tarkenton, Kaepernick, RGIII and now Jackson have caused a ripple, but because of the size, speed and ability of the defenses to adapt, they have sparked and died out.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Yahoo, Yahoo.

Patriots lose one game and the dynasty is over. See me in January and tell me the same thing when they're not in the playoffs and maybe I'll consider it.
That was his point in the article.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats got out-coached ... plain and simple

Harbaugh gameplay and Jackson’s execution blew up that great defense ... scary ... it was NE that saw ghosts or at least plays they never saw before ...

but the offense did put together a couple pretty good series ... maybe BB had his mind too much on the O and not enough on the D in preparation for last nite ...

Jackson's and Ingram's play fake is awesome.
They set the hand off in deep, Ingram runs a full step or two while Jackson with his long body and arms flows with him, and the defense now has to commit to stopping the run. If not Ingram will go for 12 yards or more.
If the defense commits, Jackson snatches it out and runs for 8 himself.
Or throws for 12.

It really was a thing of beauty.
But...DAMN...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I re-watched the game lat night. We were down 17-0 in a flash. Not prepared, not healthy, etc.

we played most of the rest of the game 20 - 7, only to lose in the 4th with a raven TD and a garbage time TD.

We averaged 4.4 yards rushing but could not rush often while behind 17 points to start.
Shaq Mason ist game back but still dinged up.
No Wynn at LT
38YO at TE only TE
Outplayed and outcoached but not outclassed!

Yes we were thoroughly beat on the road by the #1 rated team in their house.
I promise you it will be different in the next game!