• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeter fans have no credibility

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he can be added to the list of 25 better SS......

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, after reading more I love this guy. He's also sued the Reds and Ricky Proehl's training camp for not getting him tryouts in the NFL.

Also this:
(After the Yankees released Lassiter, he redshirted at quarterback for University of Miami, never appearing in a game. Lassiter said Miami kicked him out of the program in 2014 for rallying the team and asking head coach Al Golden to make him the starter.)

Finally, Lassiter wanted another $5.6 million to cover for a basketball career he never had.
thats pretty great

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats pretty great
Yeah, the weird thing is in the world we live in today there might still be a way for him to make some money off of this. Like if he generates enough interest from web sites that promote weird stories like this and sets up his own website with advertising or something.

Also, it's a shame he has to live in his car but I'm interested in what kind of car he's living in. He got a 675k signing bonus and he obviously was expecting to be rolling in the dough once his pro career took off. Still, whatever it is it is from 2008 so hopefully he's been changing the oil regularly.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the weird thing is in the world we live in today there might still be a way for him to make some money off of this. Like if he generates enough interest from web sites that promote weird stories like this and sets up his own website with advertising or something.

Also, it's a shame he has to live in his car but I'm interested in what kind of car he's living in. He got a 675k signing bonus and he obviously was expecting to be rolling in the dough once his pro career took off. Still, whatever it is it is from 2008 so hopefully he's been changing the oil regularly.

He should probably buy a chair and a noose at this point.....

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should probably buy a chair and a noose at this point.....
Nah, he's got a lot of work to do. If all the sports lawsuits fail he can still sue the place he got his law degree for not teaching him well enough

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, he's got a lot of work to do. If all the sports lawsuits fail he can still sue the place he got his law degree for not teaching him well enough

He sounds like Sol Rosenberg “sue everyone”

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, after reading more I love this guy. He's also sued the Reds and Ricky Proehl's training camp for not getting him tryouts in the NFL.

Also this:
(After the Yankees released Lassiter, he redshirted at quarterback for University of Miami, never appearing in a game. Lassiter said Miami kicked him out of the program in 2014 for rallying the team and asking head coach Al Golden to make him the starter.)

Finally, Lassiter wanted another $5.6 million to cover for a basketball career he never had.

giphy.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New York Yankees stars Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada are beloved by their fans for their dedication to the game and their team, but they also might have been dedicated to each other, claims a new book, written by Paul Priore and co-author Gary Toushek.

Jeter and Posada had sex in a sauna at Yankee Stadium in 1995, the former team equipment manager asserts in a new book, according to Radar Online and Vibe. The author then says Posada let Priore perform oral sex on them so he wouldn’t speak about what he saw.
========================
"I'll let you suck my dick if you dont tell people you saw Jeter blowing me"

I always figured Derek was bi

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure he will, once he gets out of law school

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made the statement you can rebuttal it if you want. I ain’t going through the HOF website to prove my statement that evidently you cannot comprehend. Let’s just use the generic of at no point in his career was he ever a top 3 SS in the league so you can comprehend that a top 10 player of all time deserves to get in before a guy who was never either a top SS in the game nor was the best player on his own team.

Didn't you also say Rivera wasn't the best closer of all time? And that Edgar was a better hitter than Frank Thomas?

This baseball thing ain't for you....

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arguably, Derek Jeter was never even the best player on his own team.

For starters, what argument is there that Jeter wasn't the best player on the 1999 Yankees that won the WS? Which player was arguably better?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For starters, what argument is there that Jeter wasn't the best player on the 1999 Yankees that won the WS? Which player was arguably better?

the only Yankee remotely close to Jeter offensively in 1999 was Bernie (149 OPS+ to Jeter's 153). and he still had a 2.6 win advantage in bWAR. rfield rates both as poor fielders, so I'll take the 153 OPS+ from a shortstop over a 149 OPS+ from an outfielder any day. Jeter led all AL position players in WAR (only Pedro had him beat)