• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry Jones Get's Called Out

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read this page and you'll be caught up.
Par for the course around here.

You've been less active lately. Everything OK?

Yeah it is appreciate u asking Manny thank you

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap! It's Sonny!!! You might be a low-life Pats fan but I respect your love of football and how you call it as you see it.

Thanks I guess lol some good low life Pats fans the remember the shitty 70's , 8'0s and 90's doormat Pats 30 long years and finally how are you TG?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears I see you still take it in the azz and cool

giphy.gif

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing fine although I turned 50 last year & I realized that the older I get, the more pills I have to take. Getting old sucks. Looking forward to the NFL season starting.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll tell u a story one day. i was down in Cicero back in 86 Jan/Feb when your Bears blew out the Patriots and every one in Chi Town recognized my accent. Not friendly folks needless to say, no wonder #1 in murders

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jear ya
Doing fine although I turned 50 last year & I realized that the older I get, the more pills I have to take. Getting old sucks. Looking forward to the NFL season starting.
I hear ya bro and feel ya. I'm there myself and dread 60 still 7 years to go phew

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell u a story one day. i was down in Cicero back in 86 Jan/Feb when your Bears blew out the Patriots and every one in Chi Town recognized my accent. Not friendly folks needless to say, no wonder #1 in murders

Been to Chicago once.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, ticket sales from the previous season made sure of that. Viewership was down and NFL was in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

keep looking short sighted though.

Like I said, the NFL made more money. Viewership was down on tv period. There are so many other ways to watch games now. People that are blaming the protest have no evidence.

Last edited:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, the NFL made more money. Viewership was down on tv period. There are so many other ways to watch games now. People that are blaming the protest have no evidence.

This year will be the evidence. The pissed off people last year may not have bought season tickets again. Maybe someone else picked up the slack. We shall see.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well read them the explanation is there

Thankfully it is. Lots of explanations why you are wrong by calling him a bigot, lots of you refusing to admit that simple mistake.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how the NFL can pick a stance less it be players are allowed to take a knee. It seems to me, and I am not a lawyer, but it seems to me Freedom Of Speech may be an issue here.

Does not apply to the workplace and it blows my mind how many people don’t know this.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year will be the evidence. The pissed off people last year may not have bought season tickets again. Maybe someone else picked up the slack. We shall see.

And lets make it clear, there are pissed off people on both sides.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup... The NFL is still making making insane amounts of money. Just as you said NFL viewership is down and part of that as you said is due to other platforms such as streaming. I know a lot of people have made threats of boycotting their teams and not buying season tickets any more. That threat makes me laugh because honestly if a person gives up their tickets because some players kneel during the anthem there is someone on a waiting list who does not give a shit that will gladly buy the tickets.

The best teams will still sell out. The top games will still have high ratings. The Superbowl while down 3% from SB 51 still had 103 million people watch the game. I think the reason for that is the teams that played. Neither the Eagles or the Patriots (IIRC) had players kneel during the season so I highly doubt it dropped because people boycotted the teams.

To be honest I really think the NFL does not give a fuck how many people watch the games as long as they keep making money like they are now.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup... The NFL is still making making insane amounts of money. Just as you said NFL viewership is down and part of that as you said is due to other platforms such as streaming. I know a lot of people have made threats of boycotting their teams and not buying season tickets any more. That threat makes me laugh because honestly if a person gives up their tickets because some players kneel during the anthem there is someone on a waiting list who does not give a shit that will gladly buy the tickets.

The best teams will still sell out. The top games will still have high ratings. The Superbowl while down 3% from SB 51 still had 103 million people watch the game. I think the reason for that is the teams that played. Neither the Eagles or the Patriots (IIRC) had players kneel during the season so I highly doubt it dropped because people boycotted the teams.

To be honest I really think the NFL does not give a fuck how many people watch the games as long as they keep making money like they are now.

Well said. I rest my case.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from being attention whores, kneeling NFL players are factually incorrect. White people are killed in total confrontations with cops at a HIGHER PERCENTAGE (both totals and percentage) than blacks are. Table 43 of the FBI database proves this. The percentages are very close, but whites are killed at a higher rate.

This Kaeptard narrative is parroted by clueless people (OP) who don't know how to fact check.

According to the Washington Post data base, which records all people killed by police, last year blacks were 15% of the over all population and 22% of people killed by police. Considering the disproportionate violence in the black community that does not in any way show any racist tendencies on the part of the police. Out of over 17,000 homicides something like 220 were at the hands of police and only a small fraction of those folks were listed as "unarmed".