• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Talk Tommy Cutlets

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy Devito, or Tommy Cutlets as he is now known after his favorite Italian American food, is the biggest thing to hit northern New Jersey since the Sopranos and Springsteen. This kid is the Frank Sinatra of football, with the same shady connections to boot.

Is he the next Brock Purdy or the next Nick Mullens? Will he fade into obscurity after costing the Giants a top draft pick? Or beat Philly to knock them out of the NFC race for homefield advantage? Or both?

I'm not sure, but I know one thing: Daniel Jones cannot compete with the Passing Paisan.

The-Passing-Paisan-Shirt_4_1.jpg

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I am not sure you are allowed to lose to these guys if Devito is starting. Legs might be broken. Union jobs might suddenly stop to a crawl.

Big Dom won't say a word to this guy.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly... a few games ago, I was just hoping the Giants would lose out for better draft position.

But I'll take the 3 game winning streak, too... I happy for the kid (DeVito) and the Giants as a whole... they were enduring some withering bad press and fan reaction, and seemingly everyone might get fired.

As far as DeVito goes... he has got a decent arm, some decent athleticism, and some poise for a young QB. He looked kinda lost at first, but that's to be expected from an undrafted rookie QB getting thrown to the wolves. He has developed into a viable starter in a short period of time.

All that being said, it's not like the Giants have been playing the cream of the crop schedule wise. So it's just a nice little story at this point. But we needed some "feel good" around here... and now I thinking 'F the draft', let's keep competing and winning.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommy Cutlets at the one minute mark.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good at Syracuse previously too. That said, he's a backup QB at best.
he's showing he belongs in NFL, not bad for an undrafted QB

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly... a few games ago, I was just hoping the Giants would lose out for better draft position.

But I'll take the 3 game winning streak, too... I happy for the kid (DeVito) and the Giants as a whole... they were enduring some withering bad press and fan reaction, and seemingly everyone might get fired.

As far as DeVito goes... he has got a decent arm, some decent athleticism, and some poise for a young QB. He looked kinda lost at first, but that's to be expected from an undrafted rookie QB getting thrown to the wolves. He has developed into a viable starter in a short period of time.

All that being said, it's not like the Giants have been playing the cream of the crop schedule wise. So it's just a nice little story at this point. But we needed some "feel good" around here... and now I thinking 'F the draft', let's keep competing and winning.
My honest take is that he's a veal parm Gardner Minshew. He's a spunky player with some swagger who will have a long career as a backup QB in NY or the northeastern US somewhere, and will step in and win some games for teams once in a while. But he's not a real NFL starting QB.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, his food rankings are hilarious, but quite bad.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he get upset about how he was portrayed by the media at one point?