• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerrah do the right thing...

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The NFL and the Ravens appeared to have blundered the Ray Rice situation and caused anger and pain on the league. Now AP with the indictment for child abuse has made the league look bad once again. The Vikes did the right think and deactivated him for Sunday. Now, Jerrah has a lawsuit against him and some pictures have been released. I am not saying he did anything wrong as I don't know the facts, but at a minimum the pictures suggest an insensitivity to women for even going along with it. So Jerrah or the NFL, it is time to act, please remove Jerrah as GM of the Cowboys and do not allow him to talk to the media about the Cowboys. This will help the NFL's image. Not saying he can't be an owner, but just remove him as the GM of America's team. Its the right thing to do! :lol:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL and the Ravens appeared to have blundered the Ray Rice situation and caused anger and pain on the league. Now AP with the indictment for child abuse has made the league look bad once again. The Vikes did the right think and deactivated him for Sunday. Now, Jerrah has a lawsuit against him and some pictures have been released. I am not saying he did anything wrong as I don't know the facts, but at a minimum the pictures suggest an insensitivity to women for even going along with it. So Jerrah or the NFL, it is time to act, please remove Jerrah as GM of the Cowboys and do not allow him to talk to the media about the Cowboys. This will help the NFL's image. Not saying he can't be an owner, but just remove him as the GM of America's team. Its the right thing to do! :lol:
Agreed!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never happen

But then again ..........................

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the SI piece on Jerry, he talked about wanting to win ''five more'' Super Bowls. Jerry will be the GM until he's unable to form words like King Edward Longshanks in Braveheart

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the SI piece on Jerry, he talked about wanting to win ''five more'' Super Bowls. Jerry will be the GM until he's unable to form words like King Edward Longshanks in Braveheart

LOL

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Long live the King!!!!

/s

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have no idea how much I've prayed that a player or someone in the front office could provide evidence of Jerry being racist.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sadly we are stuck with Jerrah until he croaks. There are some similarities between Jerrah and Al Davis. I am not confident that Stevie can right the ship. Hopefully Stevie will hire a real GM when the time comes.