• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's time once again to LMFAO at Pac 12 football.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on my 3rd cup. About to make some biscuits and sausage gravy for brunch.

Got nothing today but being a fair-weather Chiefs fan.

Hoping for a KC win coupled with a Denver loss so they can win the division.

Sounds great. My cardiologist might disapprove though.

Been pulling for the Chief at least twice a year ( Raiders) for decades.

I'll give college football a rest. Plenty of stuff to insult each other over on the political forums.

Till then. Enjoy

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds great. My cardiologist might disapprove though.

Been pulling for the Chief at least twice a year ( Raiders) for decades.

I'll give college football a rest. Plenty of stuff to insult each other over on the political forums.

Till then. Enjoy

Been a fair weather Niners fan since the days of Willie Harper and then the days of Roger Craig and Tom Rathman. Those were great times.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a fair weather Niners fan since the days of Willie Harper and then the days of Roger Craig and Tom Rathman. Those were great times.
No fair weather for that squad these days. Reports in today that Tomsula might be fired this weekend. Dumpster fire doesn't go far enough to describe that team right now. Wish they had just kept harbs and left that team competitive. The rivalry just doesn't mean anything if either side is way down.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Oregon but it's interesting how some of you are just dismissing the fact that U of O was up 31-0 and then lost their starting QB and the comeback came thereafter... I doubt TCU comes back if they didn't have their starting QB in the game... He was in street clothes on the sidelines at the beginning of the 2nd half...
I think the loss of their Center had the biggest impact on the game. I don't remember ever seeing that many bad snaps in a game. One cost Oregon A TD and momentum. Another cost them the game in OT. It doesn't matter either way to me I'm a trojans fan. But it is amusing watching posters flock to OD like flies. Gotta give OD credit he's in A lot of heads. Should really give @OregonDucks his spot in the SportsHoopla hall of fame now imo :dhd:

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes they were. But,
No fair weather for that squad these days. Reports in today that Tomsula might be fired this weekend. Dumpster fire doesn't go far enough to describe that team right now. Wish they had just kept harbs and left that team competitive. The rivalry just doesn't mean anything if either side is way down.

Yeah, It went from good times to freaking joke in to time flat.

Young Jed seems to be in way over his head and Baalke is his Grimmer Wormtounge.

Oh well their season is almost over and I have the Sharks to disappoint me till spring

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm just a fairweather/bandwagon NFL fan in general.

Sad, but at least I admit it.

Pretty much a fan of anyone who is/was beating Dallas on the regular since the early 70's.

Fins, Skins, Steelers, Niners for the most part.

I'm only a Chiefs fan because they are close to home. When they suck I don't pay attention to them.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great times indeed.

One of the very few benefits of being older.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow the game did you? :L
TCU's starting QB wasn't in the same city at kick off. He was sent home for getting in a bar fight a few days before the game. So they were on their backup QB the entire game. They also lost other 'key' players on offense. It was said they were down to backups of backups at WR. Lost several of their key weapons.

It's an excuse to say they lost just due to losing their QB half way through the game.

OSU beat them last year with their 3rd string QB and entirely destroyed them with him.

It's football. You play with your entire team. Injuries and subs are the norm, particularly late in the season.

Hell, the backup QB was on a table getting cramps worked out between every series as was one of his receivers that was limping all over. It was a hell of a gritty and gutty performance by those backups on TCU's side. They deserve a lot of credit for that win.

Uhhmmm, my post was related to what happened, "during the game"... Did you read all my post did you?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhmmm, my post was related to what happened, "during the game"... Did you read all my post did you?
And so was mine? TCU played that game with backups at QB and receiver for the entire game. Oregon did so for half of it. It's super lame to use the backup QB or injured players as an excuse when the other team actually had more backups and for the entire full game.

Not going to fly.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so was mine? TCU played that game with backups at QB and receiver for the entire game. Oregon did so for half of it. It's super lame to use the backup QB or injured players as an excuse when the other team actually had more backups and for the entire full game.

Not going to fly.
The back up QBs were one thing and can be dismissed. That back up oregon center doe :doh:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The back up QBs were one thing and can be dismissed. That back up oregon center doe :doh:
Yeah, and most teams end up with the backup center in at some point. Oregon's fault for not having their backup ready to play. What happened to OD's "next man up"?

TCU lost their QB and their star WR and their backups brought it.

There is no team anywhere that can't say "if we only didn't lose x back in spring or y in the first quarter" for many of their losses. It's a part of football. The weak use it as excuses.

Oregon's coaches need to do a much better job with the #2's all across the board. Shame on them.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and most teams end up with the backup center in at some point. Oregon's fault for not having their backup ready to play. What happened to OD's "next man up"?

TCU lost their QB and their star WR and their backups brought it.

There is no team anywhere that can't say "if we only didn't lose x back in spring or y in the first quarter" for many of their losses. It's a part of football. The weak use it as excuses.

Oregon's coaches need to do a much better job with the #2's all across the board. Shame on them.
That center was god awful. Maybe they should look into a transfer center :dhd:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That center was god awful. Maybe they should look into a transfer center :dhd:
That center that went out hurt WAS another grad transfer. They obviously knew what they had at center while they were fishing for QB's on the grad market.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No QB is gaining to want to come to Oregon, I'm sure they're all thinking why would I go to Oregon, the coaches will just bring in a experienced QB, and I'll sit on the bench

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just a fairweather/bandwagon NFL fan in general.

Sad, but at least I admit it.

Pretty much a fan of anyone who is/was beating Dallas on the regular since the early 70's.

Fins, Skins, Steelers, Niners for the most part.

I'm only a Chiefs fan because they are close to home. When they suck I don't pay attention to them.

Being a bandwagon fan you'd fit in perfectly with the average NW fan with the Seahawks and Huskies