• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It works! Papi walks off, Lebron and the Heat get toppled

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four letters: PUIG

In four games he's taken over for Matt Kemp and made himself the future of the Dodgers. He's getting Fernando-type love in LA.

4 words:

This
New
Server
Sucks

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are dumb early this morning.

"going to Yankees rehab facility in Tampa is the EXACT same thing as Els going to his HS gym to work out on his own - away from Sox staff, players and trainers"-Down Kurkejin

LOL...

Youks exact words:

"The one thing I'll say is, there are a lot of guys here who are hurt and supporting the team, and we wish Jacoby was here supporting us, too."

"Here = Tampa"

Youk didn't give a rats flying fuck about whose trainers were working on him...he wanted him around the team to lend support...

Period.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...

Youks exact words:

"The one thing I'll say is, there are a lot of guys here who are hurt and supporting the team, and we wish Jacoby was here supporting us, too."

"Here = Tampa"

Youk didn't give a rats flying fuck about whose trainers were working on him...he wanted him around the team to lend support...

Period.

And at the time, wasn't Els unable to do any baseball activities?
slightly different (by that I mean a lot) than going to a billion dollar rehap facility.

but I get it, you hate Jeter and the Yankees so go... :)

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone picturing UNO in a corner pulling the "internet plug" and smiling evilly each time the server goes down.

More important is what this must be doing to Rock.

100% chance his girl took a beating last night because of his lack of ability to post yesterday!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The server hasn't gone down once.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...

Youks exact words:

"Here = Tampa"

Period.

Youk is a total fag ... I really do hate that guy

He's the one that always lets everything out in the papers instead of being a man and settling things in house.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees with a great draft, according to guys that know that shit One guy looks like Giancarlo Stanton, another compared to Kershaw but said in his Pre-draft interview that he hates the Yankees more than anything in the world

Cano hits a 3 run HR, I wish he would learn how worthless 3 run homers are

Is Cashman still the Yankees GM?

If so, no safer bet in all of sports than every Yankee player drafted will range from complete pile of shit to barely average major leaguer.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, absorbing bad contracts is exactly the blue print the Yankees are drawing up these days

A competent general manager should be the first person they're looking to give a new contract to.

If they had someone who had a clue what he was doing, they'd hardly ever lose a game..

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...

Youks exact words:

"Here = Tampa"

Period.

Asking Pete to acknowledge facts when it comes to Boston/NY.....

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And at the time, wasn't Els unable to do any baseball activities?
slightly different (by that I mean a lot) than going to a billion dollar rehap facility.

but I get it, you hate Jeter and the Yankees so go... :)

Ellsbury was back within weeks of Youks comments, and he worked out in Arizona at one of the best facilities in the country...

But..again, feel free to split hairs...you're a yanks fan, and genetically predisposed to deep throating Jeter at all costs..

Including missing an obvious fucking joke directed at YOUKILIS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the last five minutes

You don't know what you're talking about. This server hasn't even been rebooted in over a year.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know what you're talking about. This server hasn't even been rebooted in over a year.

Hammer, your hits are down, are they not. I've only successfully gotten on once in my last 10 attempts. So, maybe it isn't a server thing, but something is fucked up, and if you continue to deny it, you'll just gradually lose traffic.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankee fan mentality:

Taking 6+ months to recover from what is usually a 12 week recovery period for a broken ankle = warrior

Confirming, when asked by a reporter, that he has been playing through a thumb injury while putting up good numbers in the process = whiney crybaby.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.... B_lake was banned yesterday...

Bone's exact reasoning.... "Hammer was having a bad day and Blake talked back to him..."

You guys are a bunch of fucking losers...

He "talked back" to you... Grow a fucking dick...