• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It appears Florida will play 4 FCS team in 2 years

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have stated repeatedly that they cannot meet their budget by scheduling tougher.

I sincerely hope your education level is not reflective of the sunshine State.

I said they cannot meet their budget without playing 7 home games usually.

I hope your reading comprehension is not reflective of the quality of education on the Left Coast.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said more quality opponents. How many final ranked opponents has whatever school you care to mention played over the last 20-40 years vs the number UF has played?

Again, you posted OOC quality opponents in state...there are several schools who have at least as many.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you posted OOC quality opponents in state...there are several schools who have at least as many.

Again, I stated quality opponents. UF has played more than anybody else over the last 20-40 years. I did not specify OOC quality opponents. I've freely admitted there are a handful (as in 5 or fewer) that have played final ranked OOC opponents more than UF has. UF has played more overall than anybody else has.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said they cannot meet their budget without playing 7 home games usually.

I hope your reading comprehension is not reflective of the quality of education on the Left Coast.

Those are the same thing...

Let me put this in terms you understand.

If you have your hundred bucks in food stamps for the week and you have it budgeted out to last...you CANT AFFORD to blow 80 dollars of it on Monday nights dinner.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are the same thing...

Let me put this in terms you understand.

If you have your hundred bucks in food stamps for the week and you have it budgeted out to last...you CANT AFFORD to blow 80 dollars of it on Monday nights dinner.

No they're not.

The WLOCP is not a home game. UF requires 7 home games to meet its budget. UF has one of the most profitable athletic departments in the country. It needs to be profitable to pay for the ongoing facilities improvements. Despite not playing "out of state" OOC games, UF nevertheless plays more final ranked opponents than anybody else in America over time.

I hope that clarifies things. You seem to be having trouble with reading comprehension.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quoting this again since you are suffering from memory loss.

Correct. UF is the only program in America that has two quality OOC opponents in-state. What do you not understand about that?

To save you several more posts, I did not say miami is an annual opponent. I said opponent. Which they are. They are an occasional opponent. Reading comprehension does not seem to be your strong suit.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they're not.

The WLOCP is not a home game. UF requires 7 home games to meet its budget. UF has one of the most profitable athletic departments in the country. It needs to be profitable to pay for the ongoing facilities improvements. Despite not playing "out of state" OOC games, UF nevertheless plays more final ranked opponents than anybody else in America over time.

I hope that clarifies things. You seem to be having trouble with reading comprehension.

I'm so happy to see you embarrassing yourself for the rest of Gators here to see.

Notice how no one is coming to your defense.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so happy to see you embarrassing yourself for the rest of Gators here to see.

Notice how no one is coming to your defense.

Actually its you who's been embarrassed. I'll be happy to go on embarrassing you for as long as you like. This is fun.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the Gators don't play Miami every year. You are going around in circles.

LOL! see above.

Reading comprehension really is not your strong suit as I said.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually its you who's been embarrassed. I'll be happy to go on embarrassing you for as long as you like. This is fun.

Are you saying everyone else in this thread besides you is wrong?

You're even more delusional than I thought.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should UF play more when UF already plays more quality opponents than anybody else as is?
Just pointing out your bullshit that you can either play more conference games (which you’re not) or you can play more quality OOC games (which you also aren’t).

Also, according to you Florida doesn’t have to play 7 home games every year, they want to play at least 7 home games a year.