• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Utah Now a Sleeper Pick for PAC 12 South?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... I was being sarcastic. I have the same thoughts as you do on the matter, and for voicing them I was told I was getting bent out of shape and being dramatic by Red_Alert...

Sox, you did say Red Alert. Say no more! :laugh3: <<< learning you have to put this to make many on here understand you're joking. Kind of like a coloring book or a book with pictures! LOL <<< or that!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox, you did say Red Alert. Say no more! :laugh3: <<< learning you have to put this to make many on here understand you're joking. Kind of like a coloring book or a book with pictures! LOL <<< or that!

I should've used italics. I understand that some on the internet understand that to be sarcastic font.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to read the rules of internet talk and message boards. It has gotten me in trouble....more then once! :laugh3:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... why wouldnt the thread be here? Its a legit question. This isn't the SEC or B1G. The pac is notorious for upsets. Moreso than any other conference. There is no crystal clear winner in the south. There are no BCS title contenders in the south. Theres a bunch of mediocre-decent teams and it's going to be a slug fest.

Utahs certainly the underdog, or one of them but not by a wide margin. They have a decent team and they get asu, ucla and stanford all at home.

I'm rooting for them! Although I think it will be ASU. :P

Bronco-in-SLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm the fuck down. Utah being a "contender" because they beat Utah State isn't relevant or newsworthy, and clearly they aren't on the level of the higher level teams.

^^ THIS.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty much my point. Red_Alert is in full on angry child mode, calling names and desperately trying to make Utah State look like a serious win. Utah is irrelevant in the actual landscape of the NCAA. Like I said before, this thread is like me making a thread about Minnesota being legit.

What was the B1G's best OOC win last year, yep that would have been Utah State. It's a good win. They get by USC and they could be looking at an 11-1 year. Not sure why you're banging on Utah for beating Utah State when that would be Ohio State's best OOC win since 2006 including this year too.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm the fuck down. Utah being a "contender" because they beat Utah State isn't relevant or newsworthy, and clearly they aren't on the level of the higher level teams.

I wasn't being UNCALMING. I know this, Utah State could beat at least 5-6 teams in the PAC12. With that said. I see Utah State winning out the rest of this year. :suds:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since when is beating Oregon State in Salt Lake make you a contender for the south?? Oregon State will be lucky to win 6 games this year.

Whoi asked you . Shut up!:suds:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not exactly. the Legends division is pretty much sorted out between Michigan/Nebraska/Northwestern, everyone knows one of those three teams will win it. PAC-12 South is really undetermined. Lots of question marks, although UCLA IMO appears to be the favorite, many wonder if they will be as good or better than they were last year, they did lose some threats on offense.

USC is gone so that opens up a spot, Arizona State is an annual let down team come October and no one else in the south has looked all that great.

Bottom line; the South is so messed up and such a cluster that no one knows who will come away with the division, unlike where everyone knows Minnesota wont win anything.

Thats why i think the North is boring. It's already set between two teams and that's it. TWO TEAMS . LAME!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the B1G's best OOC win last year, yep that would have been Utah State. It's a good win. They get by USC and they could be looking at an 11-1 year. Not sure why you're banging on Utah for beating Utah State when that would be Ohio State's best OOC win since 2006 including this year too.

San Diego State was also a good team last year. Things change. Utah State lost their coach and to my knowledge several of his coaches. That is a huge deal. If they don't get by USC, they are terrible. I haven't "banged" on Utah in the slightest. I merely pointed out the fact that them merely having 1 win over a mid-major that lost a ton from last year should hardly make them a contender in any BCS conference. No need to get all up in arms.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't being UNCALMING. I know this, Utah State could beat at least 5-6 teams in the PAC12. With that said. I see Utah State winning out the rest of this year. :suds:

How do you "know" that? Utah beat them, and Utah isn't that good. I could see them beating maybe Colorado, USC and Wazzou, but who else is there? Oregon, Washington, Stanford? Nope. ASU, Zona, UCLA? Nope. Cal, Oregon State? Possibly. You're still talking about a lower-tier team in Utah beating a mid-major that has had one impressive season basically ever.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since when is beating Oregon State in Salt Lake make you a contender for the south?? Oregon State will be lucky to win 6 games this year.

Originally Posted by OregonDucks
believe it or not Oregon State is no Utah State, they are better.

:wtf:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With all due respect Ohio St. hasn't beat any "relevant" teams either. And your week 1 victory was far from impressive.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect Ohio St. hasn't beat any "relevant" teams either. And your week 1 victory was far from impressive.

With all due respect, what does Ohio State have to do with this conversation whatsoever?