• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the DudeofWV legit?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forty six will fight #GodsConference till the last minute bc he is a union sympathizer, really likes boring football, and enjoys cold weather.

No, I like being able to be proud of how my team does business and how my school represents itself.

I also know what is going on which is more than you can say for Finebaum.

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forty six will fight #GodsConference till the last minute bc he is a union sympathizer, really likes boring football, and enjoys cold weather.

boring football???? you mean like the alabama lsu game last year that was supposed to be the game of the century?? WORST.GAME.EVER....

i'm not saying i wouldn't want to go to the sec, but to say that it's "exciting" football....i disagree

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the civil war ended over 120 years ago. Didn't go down so good for #Godsconference back then.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no greater blessing in the world than joining #GodsConference forty six!!!

bunk-the-wire.gif

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the civil war ended over 120 years ago. Didn't go down so good for #Godsconference back then.

We don't want to go there on this board. Dr. Robertson would have no issues with adding some rebel grit to the mix.

And very interesting math, by the way...

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't want to go there on this board. Dr. Robertson would have no issues with adding some rebel grit to the mix.

And very interesting math, by the way...

The civil war ended 147 years ago. 147 is more than 120. There would be something wrong with your math, technically, if you thought that was inaccurate. I could care less about the civil war, yankees, or rebels... so you can't fault me for not remembering the date the civil war ended. I have more important things to remember than that.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The civil war ended 147 years ago. 147 is more than 120. There would be something wrong with your math, technically, if you thought that was inaccurate. I could care less about the civil war, yankees, or rebels... so you can't fault me for not remembering the date the civil war ended. I have more important things to remember than that.

Relax, Hoss, I work for the largest employer of mathematicians in the country (supposedly world), and my English is sound... I said "interesting", not "incorrect". I didn't fault you for being unfamiliar with the Civil War - that was clear from what you said - I merely suggested not bringing up the topic here that YOU brought up.

We have plenty of football to talk, such as your TtTE avi, or our team. We have a 10-win streak of over 4 years in progress, and a tenured coach of over 10 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The expansion news, be it FSU & the BIG12 or anybody else, has seemed to go quiet.

it will heat up after the big 12 meetings next week....everyone is sitting back scheming right now,the fsu/clemson talk was simmering since feb/march before it blew up last week

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax, Hoss, I work for the largest employer of mathematicians in the country (supposedly world), and my English is sound... I said "interesting", not "incorrect". I didn't fault you for being unfamiliar with the Civil War - that was clear from what you said - I merely suggested not bringing up the topic here that YOU brought up.

We have plenty of football to talk, such as your TtTE avi, or our team. We have a 10-win streak of over 4 years in progress, and a tenured coach of over 10 years.

I am relaxed... internet message boards seem to have a way of taking my words/thoughts and shedding a confrontational light upon them somehow. I am about the most unconfrontational laid back person you will ever meet, so this frustrates me. Oh well though. F the civil war.

473fa_73fe3af5-98b4-4964-8f67-6ef5f5387c8b.jpg

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I like being able to be proud of how my team does business and how my school represents itself.

I listened to Finebaum yesterday hoping for updated tidbits. He only talked about crap that we thoroughly hashed out here on Saturday. Boring, but I was hoping for breaking news.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I listened to Finebaum yesterday hoping for updated tidbits. He only talked about crap that we thoroughly hashed out here on Saturday. Boring, but I was hoping for breaking news.

I used to listen to Finebaum until I realized he did very little in the way of reporting hard facts and spent much more time fanning the Auburn-Alabama rivalry flames.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to listen to Finebaum until I realized he did very little in the way of reporting hard facts and spent much more time fanning the Auburn-Alabama rivalry flames.

I noticed awhile back. I listened for a couple of days and all he wanted to do was talk about Bama. Got old quick.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... anyone heard anything legit lately?

So far we've got rumors from a "DudeofWV" and then a bitch-fest over the B1G vs. SEC vs. Big (was) 12.

Where's the beef?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, every school in the SEC has to sell their soul to devil, this requires dumbing down academics, oversigning, wearing jorts and many other southern redneck things that are beneath any school north of Kentucky... in return, the devil gives teams in the SEC glorious football.

It's worth it bro, stop fighting it.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, every school in the SEC has to sell their soul to devil, this requires dumbing down academics, oversigning, wearing jorts and many other southern redneck things that are beneath any school north of Kentucky... in return, the devil gives teams in the SEC glorious football.

They are scurred to play in this conference though, i don't know if it is worth it to get them.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to me, and yes controversy and layoffs and big boosters surround most o the big time programs in the SEC. That is undeniable. I don't want it. Teams can win he right way as well, I am convinced of it.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are scurred to play in this conference though, i don't know if it is worth it to get them.

Yeah, that is why we schedule SEC powerhouses at will. I don't think that the SEC stranglehold is sustainable. There is a tipping point and for the good of my school and it's programs, I want to be inthe right side when that happens.

Sec is dominant, no doubt butthe whole "they're scared of us" line is arrogant and complete bullshit. Nobody is picking a conference based off of fear I another. Get over yourselves. You asked US. We said not now. Let's see what happens next.