• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the DudeofWV legit?

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it was you who said you didn't want to play or watch games in the heat.

:dance:

Last edited by a moderator:

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that is why we schedule SEC powerhouses at will. I don't think that the SEC stranglehold is sustainable. There is a tipping point and for the good of my school and it's programs, I want to be inthe right side when that happens.

Sec is dominant, no doubt butthe whole "they're scared of us" line is arrogant and complete bullshit. Nobody is picking a conference based off of fear I another. Get over yourselves. You asked US. We said not now. Let's see what happens next.

Mirror, get one.

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are scurred to play in this conference though, i don't know if it is worth it to get them.

ya..it's gonna be a little wierd being able to get to the mnc after beating only 4 teams with a winning record....or to be talked of so highly after beating only 2 teams with a winning record...(ark)...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mirror, get one.

This is the Virginia Tech board, right? When you one over here accusing us of being scared what do you expect. Nobody is scared. It is big time college football. It is about money, stability and sustainability. There are pluses and minuses to each conference. Sorry that my personal preference doesn't feed your ego.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya..it's gonna be a little wierd being able to get to the mnc after beating only 4 teams with a winning record....or to be talked of so highly after beating only 2 teams with a winning record...(ark)...

:rolleyes:

We are talking about VT here, stay focused.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pointing out your stereotyping and hatred.

What hatred and stereotyping. You don't see the goings on in the SEC and the rumors of payouts etc as a possible SMU/SWC situation? I will root for my team if they are in the SEC. As an alumni, and a legacy family, I would prefer to tie my ship the harbor up north, however.

I have no hatred for the SEC. I am just calling it like I see it. I truly do not think that it is sustainable.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
godawgs,

Honest question because I forgot; are you a UGA student or alumni? I ask because I think that fans, alumni and students all kind of see realignment a little differently. Yhis is not trash talk. I know HighTide is a Bama alum.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U..G..A

godawgs is fine. It's not like he's a USCe fan.

His first little "favorite team" logo is a Utah Ute logo. Which I think is supposed to mean he's a Utah fan first and foremost.

Thus... comment.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
godawgs,

Honest question because I forgot; are you a UGA student or alumni? I ask because I think that fans, alumni and students all kind of see realignment a little differently. Yhis is not trash talk. I know HighTide is a Bama alum.

Bingo. Brand name fans of course want SEC or Big 12; they don't have to worry about school reputation or what their degree will be worth down the road... Only football games and related press. I'm not calling SEC students or their fans academically inferior... It's just that VT the school has huge academic incentives to gain if they move to the Big Ten. The football's not bad up there, either, especially with a wide (long-term) lens. If the opportunity to upgrade both worlds is available, it's a no-brainer.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather be in #FreeThinkersConference or #UsesAndVerifiesThroughScienticMethodConference myself.

But that's just me I guess.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His first little "favorite team" logo is a Utah Ute logo. Which I think is supposed to mean he's a Utah fan first and foremost.

Thus... comment.

He's just spelling out UGA with his fave teams. Hell, I think Tigerbait (LSU fan) has Stanford, Eastern Michigan and Chicago (or some "C" team) for Team SEC.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooooooh...

I get it.

It's stupid, but I get it.

I mean it's really spelling out -
UUA

Utah Utes, University of Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Braves