• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Lebron Most Overrated player EVER?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll put 7' 5" Chuck Nevitt in a purple-n-gold uniform over Bill Russell any damn day.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's no Magic Johnson.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it but would have to replace Mark "Mad Dog" Madsen with Smush Parker. :2cents:

:agree: With one exception - I was not a big fan of AC Green at the time he played, but he was the iron man that never missed a game in his career for the most part and he played defense. The Lakers struggled with defense in a big way in the Shaq and Kobe era without Green playing defense. I think it's an insult to put him in the same sentences as scrubs like Madsen, Penberthy an etc

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at this thread started by the infamous Sman, I get the feeling he may have been ******ed or raped by Lebron and is still bitter about it. I have not seen such passionate hate since I saw a gang banger on ESPN named Cholo that hated Kobe

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably too early to know if he is the best ever...but we can probably all agree that he is the best athlete in the league today.

Speaking of which, when did it become so fashionable for the best players in the league to not participate in the dunk contest? Would love to Lebron throw down this year. Think fans could raise enough money to make him to do it? $5 from 200K people is a lot of cheese...and probably doable.

What do you guys think?

I'd rather wipe my ass with a $5 bill than give it to Lebron :suds:

WAIT... I think I could do both. win-win

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Waltons' illegitimate son > Bill Russell

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got off a thread started by a Laker asking why Mj was so great. Now just saw a thread started by a Laker poster stating Lebron is overated. I cant put it all together but for some reason, I sense something is up

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the real answer is yes, i think Kobe is a great player, probably top 10, and for now may out edge LBJ

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got off a thread started by a Laker asking why Mj was so great. Now just saw a thread started by a Laker poster stating Lebron is overated. I cant put it all together but for some reason, I sense something is up

That was a stupid question:lol:

Michael Jordan won six championships straight. He won three, took a two year break and came back and won three more without missing a beat. Name one player in the NBA that has ever done that.

I do agree that Lebron is over is over-rated though. He has only won two championships, he has a tendency to quit in the finals. Quite honestly I think Kevin Garnet in his prime was a much better player than Lebron has ever been

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a good player, but he is without question one of the most overrated players of all time. He lacks alpha dog leadership and true competitive fire. If he had those things he'd be amazing, but he is closer to the Tin Man in Wizard of Oz than Michael Jordan, no matter how much Nike tries to act otherwise and shove him down our collective throats.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a good player, but he is without question one of the most overrated players of all time. He lacks alpha dog leadership and true competitive fire. If he had those things he'd be amazing, but he is closer to the Tin Man in Wizard of Oz than Michael Jordan, no matter how much Nike tries to act otherwise and shove him down our collective throats.

I do think he is one of the best players in the NBA as of right now, but not the best and not the best in the last ten years give or take. He is extremely athletic, has good basket ball skills and all around talents in my opinion, but somehow I just think he lacks the killer instinct that both Michael Jordan had and what Kobe does have - that enables him to win more championships. I think on the same team in Miami, that Kobe would have won at least one more championship due to that killer instinct.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think he is one of the best players in the NBA as of right now, but not the bestQUOTE]

Okay w/ the all around skill set LeBron currently has if he's not the best player in the game who is? And if your answer is Kobe please don't respond.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think he is one of the best players in the NBA as of right now, but not the bestQUOTE]

Okay w/ the all around skill set LeBron currently has if he's not the best player in the game who is? And if your answer is Kobe please don't respond.

I have already explained to everyone repeatedly - that I do not believe any one player by himself is the "THE BEST" in the NBA. Clearly that was the case with Michael Jordan and clearly that was never Kobe Bryant and clearly that's not Lebron James. LJ has skill sets that are good, but other players do better at some things while others do better at different things.

I apologize because I am not slurping Lebron's cajones for you all

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have already explained to everyone repeatedly - that I do not believe any one player by himself is the "THE BEST" in the NBA. Clearly that was the case with Michael Jordan and clearly that was never Kobe Bryant and clearly that's not Lebron James. LJ has skill sets that are good, but other players do better at some things while others do better at different things.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just saying.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another bandwagon Cavs fan. Just saying.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's wait two more years after Lebron is still winless in Cleveland and leaves again - LMAO

You stupid chumps will be bitching like hell

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another bandwagon Cavs fan. Just saying.

Not a Cavs fan though. Since you quoted my comment I thought I'd respond. Been a Celtics fan since the days of Larry the Legend. By the way...not everyone originally from the state of Ohio are Cavs fans.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

true lakers fan...

Actually you hang on LeBron nuts pretty hard. Ironically though had James gone to the Lakers you wouldn't even have an issue w/ him. I just find all the LeBron hate from Lakers & Heat fans funny as hell. I can understand why Heat fan are upset, he had the nerve to leave Miami. Some of you Laker fans are truly butthurt he didn't team up w/ Kobe though.