• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it time for Bostic to get some snaps yet?

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does anyone think its time for our Draft pick to get a shot at regular season yet??

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind a few snaps here or there, but Williams, Anderson, and Briggs are doing a very good job.

No need to rush him in.

He has a little ways to go in pass coverage yet, but I think he'll be a stud.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand, but i would love to see what Bostic brings to the table. I really think he will surprise everyone. It could change the way we play Defense if he can step up.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We keep playing the dumb Nickel package on every down, it won't matter anyway.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about a 3-4 ? we have enough linebackers. But i also read DJ Williams was ILL this week. i Dont know what Bostic brings to the table long term but would like to see if he is for real or not in a reg season game.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bostic looks like a good future player. But I'd rather see a vet manninng the middle.
Dj. is just getting into game shape. He should do just fine @ MLB for the time being.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bostic will give this defense an edge, a mean streak, give you a bone crushing hit.

Major wright is laying some hits on people, the rest of the D is not. Bostic will light a fire under this defense if he ever gets a chance.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I would just like to see someone in there!?

Right now, Tucker has no faith in the d-line, and against passing teams, we are lining up in the Nickel, the vast majority of the time, which mean Frey comes in, and the MLB goes out. This is a horrible gameplane, and is the main reason someone like Reggie Bush can put up over 100 yds in a half on us.

DJ Williams was barely even on the field last week.

We play the Nickel again this week, like it is our Base D, and expect Sproles to light us up too.

MLB needs to be on the field. Fuck the Nickel package.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I would say no. The longer we wait to bring this kid along, the better. Let him learn the game more before throwing him out there. I think the vets are playing well. The lbs arent the problem on the bears right now, so why monkey with it? It's a win win if we don't need to bring him out there too fast.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when Urlacher first got her he was a back up to a solid Barry Minter, But after he got a few games he Never looked back. Im not saying Bostic is an Urlacher but he could be our better chance compared to Williams. I would just like to see him get a couple 0f snaps.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see him in there as well.

Gotta agree......Didn`t draft him no.2 for him to sit on the bench...........But if his injury is still lingering,then he needs to heal first.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree......Didn`t draft him no.2 for him to sit on the bench...........But if his injury is still lingering,then he needs to heal first.

Sitting him on the bench is EXACTLY the reason we drafted him.

We signed DJ Williams, a proven vet. Then we drafted a young promising prospect that we could ease in, and not have to rush into the fast paced NFL.

The LB corp is playing VERY well. The longer we let Bostic sit and watch. The better.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ready or not Bostic will be getting all the first team reps this week. and will likely start against washington.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ready or not Bostic will be getting all the first team reps this week. and will likely start against washington.

Heh, was going to post the same thing. Bostic time is now, time for him to step up.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite Urlacher hit was in the preseason when he put his helmet in the chest of mike vick and mike sat up like nobody is supposed to be able to catch me, let alone get that kind of hit on me.

I hope we see Bostic do that to RGIII sunday. That will get him in everyones good graces.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite Urlacher hit was in the preseason when he put his helmet in the chest of mike vick and mike sat up like nobody is supposed to be able to catch me, let alone get that kind of hit on me.

I hope we see Bostic do that to RGIII sunday. That will get him in everyones good graces.

That was in the regular season. I think you're talking about the game versus Philly at home in 2010. That was in November. One of my favorite Bears games and defensive performances in recent memory. Aside from the garbage TD that pissed me off and made the game look closer than it was on that 4th down prayer from Vick through five defenders arms.

That was during the thick of the Vick ESPN hype after he was back from prison and lighting it up in Philly. People said no one could stop him. Bears held them to one touchdown until the final minute garbage time TD when they were in prevent.

Other than that, they've played Vick in 2001 and 2005. Both in the regular season.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears held them to one touchdown until the final minute garbage time TD when they were in prevent.

I believe that "we" also broke some no-interception streak in that game, that Vick had going too.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was in the regular season. I think you're talking about the game versus Philly at home in 2010. That was in November. One of my favorite Bears games and defensive performances in recent memory. Aside from the garbage TD that pissed me off and made the game look closer than it was on that 4th down prayer from Vick through five defenders arms.

That was during the thick of the Vick ESPN hype after he was back from prison and lighting it up in Philly. People said no one could stop him. Bears held them to one touchdown until the final minute garbage time TD when they were in prevent.

Other than that, they've played Vick in 2001 and 2005. Both in the regular season.

Watched that play a good 10+ times, still can't figure how the TE caught that ball. Just marked it up as he was living right. And football gods gave him 1 :lol:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that "we" also broke some no-interception streak in that game, that Vick had going too.

The last big play made by Tommie Harris. He tipped the ball that was INTed, by the safety in the end zone. Which also changed the tide of that game. Instead of Philly taking the lead , the Bears drove , and went up by 2 scores.